Why Christ is NOT a Christian...

Televangelist (Crooked Preacher) Compilation

9:20 On the Last-Day, the pope; the priests and ANYONE who teaches organized-religion, will be the first into The Fire (Matt. 5:19-20)(Sura 57:27).

9:21 There is no such thing as a christian priest; except in your minds. It is NOT POSSIBLE for there to be such a thing as a Christian priest. I said that anyone, who believes in me, must NOT be a priest, or religious teacher (Matt. 23:8)(Sura 9:31), and that there is only ONE teacher - ME - and to call no MAN upon the Earth your father, because you have only one Father - God in heaven (Matt. 23:9).

9:22 How is it possible then, that there are thousands of men on Earth, who claim to be something it’s IMPOSSIBLE to be, i.e. a Christian priest? Many of them even have the audacity to call themselves Father, the worst of whom, by far, is the pope, who has the SUPREME audacity to not only call himself Father (Matt. 23:9), but the Sainted or Holy Father. That means that he is blasphemously claiming to be God the (Holy) Father. Read 2 Thessalonians 2:3, N.B. v 4 then 7 & Revelation 17:5, 7-9, 18.
Page 46 of The Way home or face The Fire
https://thewayhomeorfacethefire.net

4 Likes