Why Christ is NOT a Christian...

Matthew 9:9 And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of taxes: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.
( I think these words mean immediate detachment from personal interests and attachment to Christ.)

1 Cor. 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also [am] of Christ.

1 Cor.4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Matthew 16:24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 20:18 Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of Man shall be betrayed unto the chief priests and unto the lawyers, and they shall condemn him to death,
20:19 And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify [him]: and the third day he shall rise again.

Matt. 23:8
23:8 But be not ye called priest (etc.): for One is your Teacher, [even] Christ; and all ye are brethren.

A World Full of Kleptomaniacs

John 3:19-21
3:19 And THIS is the condemnation, that Light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil.
3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the Light, neither cometh to the Light, lest his deeds should be revealed.
3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

The above passage illustrates why there are so many misconceptions about The Law, because the default position for humans on this planet (men/mankind) is to do whatever they can to obscure The Law, in an effort to hide their shame/sins/crimes (Matt. 15:1-14). This is also why most “Christians” are taught and teach each other that The Law is allegedly no longer in effect today, which simply is NOT true. Matthew 5:17-20
5:17 Think NOT that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till ALL be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

Heaven and Earth have very obviously NOT passed away, which means THE LAW IS STILL IN EFFECT, and always will be. How could heaven EVER pass away?