WEF & Klaus Schwab - Out for Blood and Brains (Surveillance)

KLAUS SCHWAB STEPS DOWN! - EVIL WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM FOUNDER IS STEPPING BACK

WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM FOUNDER KLAUS SCHWAB STEPS BACK FROM EXECUTIVE POST

Global Threats

Klaus Schwab to Vacate Top Post, as WEF Looks to Become Global Leader in Public-Private ‘Cooperation’

Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the WEF, will step down from his leadership role, according to Semafor. Meanwhile, a WEF spokesperson said the organization is “transforming from a convening platform to the leading global institution for public-private cooperation.”

TonyBlair

WEF’S KLAUS SCHWAB IS RETIRING. IS TONY BLAIR NEXT IN LINE AS THE REPLACEMENT?

WITH AGENDA 2025 NEAR, KLAUS STEPS DOWN TO GO INTO HIDING! WHO WILL REPLACE HIM?

KLAUS SCHWAB RESIGNING AS WEF HEAD "IS NOT GOOD NEWS, IT'S BAD NEWS" | CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS

1 Like

Tucker Carlson Describes Meeting ‘Elderly Idiot’ Klaus Schwab: ‘Totally Unimpressive’

Tucker Carlson has blasted World Economic Forum (WEF) founder Klaus Schwab as an “elderly idiot” while describing meeting “weak” globalist “elites,” whom he asserts are actually “buffoons.”

Carlson said he met Schwab “this winter” during an event.

However, Carlson described Schwab as “totally unimpressive,” revealing that the WEF leader “doesn’t have [any] idea what he’s talking about at all.”

During a new interview with former Navy SEAL and CIA contractor Shawn Ryan on “The Shawn Ryan Show,” Carlson explains that he believes “primitive” envy and an inability to cause change are the motivators behind the world’s power-hungry globalist “elites.”

“I was with Klaus Schwab this Winter,” Carlson told Ryan.

“I spoke at an event in the Middle East he was at, and whatever, I don’t know Klaus Schwab, but I got to see him up close.”

“He’s like an idiot,” he added.

Continued at link...

Here is that interview with Tucker Carlson where he calls Klaus Schwab an idiot:

It is a rather long interview and the part about Klaus Schwab is brief. I do not trust Tucker Carlson, though he exposes somethings and covers-up other things like Klaus Schwab. Schwab is far more than an idiot. In fact, he does not come off as foolish or stupid (the definition of an idiot) at all. He appears to know exactly what he is doing, is articulate and maleficence oozes out of every pore in his body. "Elderly idiot"? I would have to disagree with Tucker Carlson who slyly sidestepped an opportunity to expose Schwab / the WEF.

1 Like

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you.
Understood.
Isn't everyone here a prisoner on death row? Shouldn't everyone's integrity be questioned?
Who can be 100% trusted? none, but One. :slight_smile:

The International Criminal Court Has Received Charges Under the Nuremberg Laws and the Rome Statute Against British PM Boris Johnson, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, Klaus Schwab, and other defendants.

1 Like

Yes, certainly. But, there is a continuum of relatively decent / good people to totally evil.

100% is a lot! But, I am reminded of that movie Gone With the Wind. I have only seen it once or twice and a long time ago, but I recall the relatively good character Mrs. Melanie Wilkes. She was gentle, demure, and so forgiving of Scarlett O'Hara who was after her husband! Melanie pitied Scarlett, but not in a condescending manner. Nor was Melanie threatened by Scarlett's behavior. Melanie possessed an inner security allowing her to trust without being fooled. Obviously, she was a fictional character and the movie was fiction too, but for some reason that came to mind. I suppose it would be an awful way to live with little or no trust in others. If one's character has a strong foundation, when to trust (or not) will be known. There are already too many people with hardened hearts.

Yes. The One, indeed! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@NancyDrewberry ,
One Love.

1 Like