WEF and UN Admit They Own The Science & Censor To Shape Opinion

“We own the Science and We think the World should know it” – UN & WEF
admit they CENSOR Search Results & pay Big Tech & Influencers to shape
Public Opinion on Climate Change & COVID-19

In those meetings, UN officials declared that they apparently “own the science”.

They also admitted to; among other things –

• Partnering with Google to censor search results that don’t fit the official narrative and ensure their propaganda is top of the list in relation to things such as ‘Covid-19’ and ‘Climate Change’ in order to shape public opinion.
  • Partnering with Big Tech Social Media companies to boost propaganda messaging on things such as Covid-19 and Climate Change in order to shape public opinion.
  • Giving millions to social media influencers to spout their propaganda for them in order to shape public opinion.

“We own the science, and we think that the world should know it, and the platforms themselves also do,”

“If you Google ‘climate change,’ you will, at the top of your search, you will get all kinds of UN resources.”

Continued at link.

2019 open letter condemning WEF-UN strategic partnership

By Jacob Nordangård

A reader of my latest Substack article, ‘G20, BRICS, WEF and the “building of a just world and a sustainable planet”’, notified me of an open letter, from September 2019, where over 400 civil society organisations and 40 international networks condemned the 2019 groundbreaking partnership between World Economic Forum and United Nations (which I became aware of in 2020 and have been trying to alert the world to in my books, articles, interviews, and lectures).

Continued at link.