Vaccine Expert Warns of Covid Vaccination Catastrophe

In an historic interview for The HighWire, host Del Bigtree sits down with Vaccinologist, Geert Vanden Bossche, Ph.D., D.V.M., to hear Geert’s dire warning about mass Covid vaccination of children, and the catastrophe which may follow.

7 Likes
1 Like

Dr. Peter McCullough: Covid “vaccines” are a US military program

In 2012, DARPA, the research division of the US military, began investing in gene-encoded vaccines to stop a pandemic within 60 days. “The military came up with the idea of messenger RNA vaccines, not Pfizer or Moderna – not operation warp speed,” explained Dr. McCullough. “This is a military program.”

“Emergency use authorisation is a mechanism to get rapid new technology into the military. It’s not a mechanism for the public. Its first application broadly to the public was with the Covid-19 pandemic. That’s the reason why the FDA seems like it doesn’t have any ownership over this, they can’t seem to respond to it – because it’s a military program. This has a military origin to it.”

Dr. Peter McCullough is a practising internist and cardiologist and is one of the most prominent critics of the Covid-19 response. He is also the Chief Scientific Officer for The Wellness Company.

The above was clipped from a presentation Dr. McCullough gave at a Vaccine Safety Research Foundation (“VSRF”) event in Dallas on 29 November 2022. Also speaking at the event was UK cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra.

Dr. Malhotra was an early vaccine supporter who later came to realise the dangers of Covid injections with the death of his father who was a prominent UK physician. Dr. Malhotra and Dr. McCullough arrived at the same conclusions via different pathways.

Early in 2020 before the completion of the clinical trials, Dr. McCullough questioned the biological rationale and safety of mRNA technology in an Op-ed titled ‘The Great Gamble of the Covid-19 Vaccine Development’ that was published in The Hill.

When questioned directly under oath in the US Senate on 19 November 2020, about his reaction to Pfizer’s press release of the clinical trials, Dr. McCullough had “no comment.” He was cautious during the early months of the vaccine campaign but as the deaths accrued shortly after injection, he could not remain silent by the late winter of 2021.

Dr. Malhotra in his presentation painfully describes his journey of emotional distraught, losing his father and last remaining first-degree family member, and then his relentless pursuit of the truth culminating in the publication of a pair of analyses concluding all Covid injections are not sufficiently safe nor effective to remain in use today.

Together, the two cardiologists have hundreds of published scientific reports and opinions and have delivered thousands of lectures and speeches. Both have suffered professional retaliation for telling the truth. “We are not wrong about these conclusions,” Dr. McCullough said.

You can watch the full presentations at the VSRF Dallas event below. If you are unable to access Rumble, you can watch the same on Odysee HERE.

Dr. McCullough: “COVID Vaccine Should Be Pulled Off The Market”

Renowned cardiologist Doctor Peter McCullough says the COVID-19 vaccine should be pulled off the market. One America’s John Hines has more from Capitol Hill.

Young Hearts Part 40 - Black Swan Event

WAYNE ROOT: A Covid Vaccine Nightmare Story Everyone Needs to Hear. The Next Person Crippled, Disabled, or Dead Could Be You! | The Gateway Pundit | by Assistant Editor)A Covid Vaccine Nightmare Story Everyone Needs to Hear. The Next Person Crippled, Disabled, or Dead Could Be You!

by tts-admin | Aug 12, 2023

Wayne Allyn Root – the Gateway Pundit Aug 10, 2023

There is a silent tragedy of epic proportions going on in our country. It’s silent because the media refuses to connect the dots.

Have you noticed the tsunami of recent headlines about high-profile Americans who “died suddenly” or suffered heart attacks, strokes, or blood clots at young ages? Celebrities, athletes, entertainers, and CEOs are dropping dead, or having heart attacks.

Still, the media whistles past the graveyard.

There are always a thousand excuses. Anything and everything, EXCEPT blaming the Covid vaccine. It can never be the vaccine.

Strange thing though. Virtually every one of these dead, crippled, disabled or seriously-ill people have one thing in common: they were vaccinated. What a wild coincidence!

I’ll soon write a column about 65 friends, acquaintances, and business associates of mine…people I personally know…who have died or suffered serious illness since being vaccinated. The numbers are piling up. These are not coincidences. It’s a pattern. Studying a pattern like this used to be called “SCIENCE.”

In the meantime, I have one up-close and personal story that every American needs to hear. Last week I went out to dinner with one of my best friends (let’s call him Mike). He told me the story of his own sister, who was badly injured and disabled by the Covid vaccine. He then informed she’s a big fan of mine and watches my Real Americas Voice TV show every Saturday. He said she’d like to talk to me and share her story.

We spoke yesterday. Here’s her story.

Let’s call her Jane. She is an accomplished female CEO. Jane runs a medical organization that helps children. She wanted to stress to me how healthy she’d been before getting the vaccine. She traveled the world on business and lugged her own luggage everywhere. She biked 15 miles a day. She took one-hour spin classes. She ate healthy. She was on no medications.

During the Covid pandemic, Jane never got Covid. She continued biking 15 miles several times per week. She walked 3 miles a day.

Then her doctor pressured her to take the Covid vaccine. She was worried and skeptical, but eventually she relented. She took one Pfizer jab. One. No second jab. No booster. Just one.

That’s all it took to ruin her life. Jane will never be the same.

Within four hours she felt extreme nerve pain. Pain the likes of which she’d never felt in her life. Mind-numbing pain.

Then came the racing heart. Heart palpitations. Severe muscle twitching. Severe muscle weakness. Shortness of breath. Horrible fatigue. Brain fog so bad she could no longer focus, or deal with even basic tasks.

Next came blurred vision. Sensitivity to light and sound. Dry eyes and dry mouth. Dizziness. Ringing in her ears so loud she couldn’t think. Hair loss in clumps. Severe heartburn. Circulation problems- her feet turned purple. She could barely walk. Internal tremors so bad, it felt like a cell phone was vibrating inside her body. She is in so much pain at night, she can’t sleep.

Jane also suffered from menstrual problems after getting the vaccine. She hemorrhaged so severely this past February that she was hospitalized and eventually required emergency surgery.

By March it was a new issue requiring hospitalization. Her heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to explode. It went from 60 beats per minute to 165 within seconds. Her heart condition is so serious, she fears could “die suddenly” at any time.

This is Jane’s new normal. She was perfectly healthy all her life. Then she took the Pfizer Covid vaccine. Her life instantly changed after that one vaccine. Now it’s difficult to walk to the bathroom.

But this is no fluke. Jane joined a Facebook group for Covid vaccine victims. It’s now up to 5,000 members- all with similar stories.

They may be the lucky ones. My wife and I eat at our favorite restaurant every Friday night. The manager (call him John) stopped by our table every week to say hello. He always shared stories about his wife and daughter. His family was his life. We loved talking to John.

Three weeks ago, we walked into the restaurant. The GM told us John had just “died suddenly.” Never sick a day in his life, 52 years old, he suddenly keeled over and died of a heart attack in front of his wife. Since every employee had to be vaccinated to work, we know John was vaxxed. We will attend his memorial service this coming weekend.

The facts are out. The CDC’s own internal report shows over 117,000 excess deaths among American children since the vaccine. CHILDREN. That’s more excess dead children in two years than all the US soldiers killed in the Vietnam War in a decade.

Life insurance companies report more excess deaths among working age Americans since 2021 (the year the Covid vaccine began) than at any time in history. What do working age Americans have in common? The Biden administration forced them to take the vaccine, or lose their jobs.

Ed Dowd, the former Blackrock money manager, who analyzes numbers for a living, says the disability rolls have grown by millions since the vaccine. MILLIONS. That’s why there is such a severe shortage of employees.

We know this is happening. The next victim could be you, your spouse, your children. To do nothing now; to make believe this isn’t happening; to hope it goes away; to try to cover it up; is no longer about ignorance, or delusion, or even greed.

At this point, to do nothing, to refuse to act, is a combination of pure evil, mass murder and crimes against humanity.

Source

01/03/24

In a statement released today, Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, M.D., Ph.D., said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration failed to adequately respond to questions he raised in a letter last month about mRNA technology delivering DNA contaminants into people’s cells.

By Brenda Baletti, Ph.D. ](Brenda Baletti, Ph.D. • Children's Health Defense

02/02/24

Kids in New Jersey Schools Can Win Cash Prizes by Shilling for Vaccine Makers

The New Jersey Department of Health’s “Protect Me With 3+” contest encourages kids and teens to create posters and videos — using health department talking points — to promote vaccines. Critics called out the contest for using kids to “propagandize other children.”