💉 VACCINATIONS: Direct, Adverse Effects, and Deaths

Big Pharma Has Been Killing Us For DECADES and Guess Who is Funding Them - WE ARE!

Published November 3, 2022

Yes, we the taxpayers are paying for our own demise! BigHARMA makes BILLIONS keep us all sick!

1 Like

A LETTER TO ANDREW HILL | DR TESS LAWRIE | ORACLE FILMS

1 Like

New First-of-Its-Kind Autism Diagnostic Test Examines Child’s Exposure to Environmental Toxins

Researchers have developed the first diagnostic test for autism that analyzes environmental exposure history — what researchers call the exposome — to aid in the diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.

A New Test for Autism? Beware Scientists With Patents to Spare

Dr. Christopher Exley, a biologist and author of “Imagine You Are An Aluminum Atom: Discussions With Mr. Aluminum,” weighs in on news about a new test to diagnose autism and the science behind it.

When satire becomes indistinguishable from reality, you know we're in trouble.

https://twitter.com/V_its_me888/status/1613903992421060639

Video from the tweet

Kaufman Institute for Coincidence

Watch this video to find out more about the new and innovative research done by the Kaufman Institute for Coincidence, and their contribution to the field of medicine. Warning: this video is satire. Back in the old days, I wouldn't have to explain but because of the tremendous amount of deceit and gaslighting in the media in 2023, I feel compelled to specify. I'm trying to reach people with comedy, where logic has failed.

Elon Musk Reveals He Had an Adverse Reaction to 2nd Booster

Just a couple of months ago, adverse reactions to the Covid-19 “vaccines” were considered to be very rare. At least that was the narrative being pushed by Big Pharma, government, corporate media, and Big Tech. But Twitter has become far more open since shortly after Elon Musk took over, allowing more people to actively discuss their adverse reactions to the jabs.

With the floodgates of truth opening up on the platform, today someone else added their name to the growing list of vaxx-victims: Elon Musk himself. He explained how he had an adverse reaction to this second booster shot:

“I had major side effects from my second booster shot. Felt like I was dying for several days. Hopefully, no permanent damage, but I dunno.”

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1616438957352583169

Later in the thread, he described how his cousin was diagnosed with myocarditis after getting jabbed:

“And my cousin, who is young & in peak health, had a serious case of myocarditis. Had to go to the hospital.”

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1616697612043972610

As Big Pharma and most governments push for new rounds of boosters as well as mRNA iterations of vaccines for other diseases, it’s imperative that more people start speaking out about their experiences. The longer the masses stay silent and pretend like nothing is wrong, the harder it will be to start down the road to recovery. The jabs need to be ceased immediately and that won’t happen until more people speak up.

Pfizer and Moderna mRNA Vaccines Attack Bone Marrow Stem Cells and Drastically Alter Gene Expression

Dr. William Makis reviews three recent papers within this article.

His concerns:

• All these recent papers downplay the dangers of the LNP/mRNA platform and completely ignore the millions of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine injuries & deaths, pretending they are not happening as they push forward
  • COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are being referred to as a “resounding success” even though they are a complete failure.
  • Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA vaccine messes with bone marrow stem cells, affects their growth and differentiation, the clinical implications of which we don’t understand. Can this lead to turbo cancers such as leukemias?
  • Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA vaccine alters gene expression in bone marrow stem cells the clinical implications of which we don’t understand.

The review and more concerns at link.

THE BRUCE WILLIS VACCINE COVER UP EVOLVES!

BW

non-menstruating women: STUDY

10/06/2023 // Ethan Huff

New research out of Sweden has found that many non-menstruating women who got "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) are now suffering from vaginal bleeding.

Published in the journal Science Advances on Sept. 22, 2023, the landmark study identified three groups of non-menstruating women who are negatively affected in this way by COVID jabs: postmenopausal, perimenopausal, and non-menopausal due to the use of hormone-based contraception pharmaceuticals.

Kristine Blix, one of the study's lead authors and a medical doctor and researcher at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health, commented about the findings that a very large number of women were included in the research.

"In this study, we have documented the responses from a large sample of women who were asked about unexpected vaginal bleeding shortly after vaccination," Blix stated.

Compared to pre-vaccination, women in the postmenopausal category were between two- and three times more likely to experience abnormal bleeding after getting jabbed. Peri- and premenopausal women who get jabbed experienced a three- to fivefold increased risk of vaginal bleeding.

"Together with current knowledge, it seems probable that both pre- and postmenopausal women are at increased risk of unexpected vaginal bleeding after COVID-19 vaccination," the study concluded.

(Related: Back in May, we reported on another similar study published in the British Medical Journal showing that women both young and old are experiencing vaginal bleeding due to COVID jabs.)

Yes, COVID jabs do cause serious menstrual disturbances in women

These horrific findings serve as a backdrop for the thousands of reported cases of "menstrual disturbances" that have popped up ever since the launch of Operation Warp Speed in late 2020.

Continued at link...

The Navy reveals VAXX Injuries

Mass Vaccination and TEACHER DEATHS - Part 7

Vaccines and AIRLINE safety - Part 11

Sepsis Epidemic in COVID-19 mRNA Vaccinated Young Healthy Adults

April 21, 2023 – Pearland, TX – Sherri and David Moody are both COVID-19 Vaccinated Teachers in Texas. Sherri was admitted to hospital with dehydration which turned into a life-threatening condition that included pneumonia, sepsis, and ultimately septic shock.

A healthy Texas teacher (COVID-19 Vaccinated as mandated) goes to hospital for mild dehydration and ends up losing both her arms and legs, returning home only after 108 days and multiple surgeries.

How can anyone see this and not be alarmed? This is not normal.

And this is far from a unique incident, there are hundreds (if not thousands) of these.

A young healthy person doesn’t get Sepsis – IMMUNOCOMPROMISED people do!

Continued at link.

COVID Jabbed 'New Normal': Former Deer Park teacher loses limbs, but...