💉 VACCINATIONS: Direct, Adverse Effects, and Deaths

Female's Pfizer Jab Reaction: Blind, Deaf, Throat Paralysis, Tremors

She is being called a sheep. She did her research, she watched other people get the shot and they were fine (aren't we all different) and so on. She did it to "help the community". The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Those mocking her may want to go easy. I don't think any of us are going to get out of this.

Jimmy Dore Still suffering From Kill Shot Two Months After Injection - Most Only Get Worse And Worse - This Is Looking Like The Crime Of The Century

Jimmy Dore Still suffering From Kill Shot Two Months After Injection - Most...

1 Like

Vaccine Watchdog Won’t Admit The Covid-19 Jabs Cause Period Irregularities Despite 4,000 Women Reporting Problems

Continued at the link.

Rapid Response: CoViD-19 post-vaccine menorrhagia, metrorrhagia or postmenopausal bleeding and potential risk of vaccine-induced thrombocytopenia in women

As of 5th April 2021, there have been ~958 cases of post-vaccination menstrual irregularities, including vaginal haemorrhages, that were recorded in MHRA’s adverse event reports. There were twice more cases of menstrual irregularities with CoViD Vaccine AstraZeneca than Pfizer (643 vs 315 respectively (continued at link from theBMJ).

1 Like

" .... the VAERS vaccine-injury linked database is flooded with complaints, adverse events, side effects, injuries, seizures, blood clots, comas and deaths. They can’t conceal it anymore. The CDC can’t hide it, and Google can’t keep banning it all. Something has to give. There are more than 750 vaccine fatalities registered every week, and over 25,000 serious injuries, but NONE of this is ever in the mainstream news. Not ever."

Wow

Latest Personal Adverse Reaction Reports

July 17, 2021
"If it weren't for my 8 cats and 2 dogs, I would have considered relieving this world of my presence."

Latest Adverse Reactions Reports from Medical Professionals

(abridged by henrymakow.com)

EK---I am 45 and I still work in the Health admin business. However, the government here in Greece made it compulsory for workers in the health sector to get vaccinated. Hence, by Sept. 1st - the deadline for vaccination, I will be unemployed with no prospect of getting any job soon, as most employers are allowed to fire any employee they deem as a 'danger' to their business.

And I have been deemed a 'danger', 'irresponsible', 'unethical', 'antivax', 'conspiracy theorist', 'impediment to progress', you name it, by a lot of people, including my mum and sister. If it weren't for my 8 cats and 2 dogs, I would have considered relieving this world of my presence.

I know that if I get covid I will be totally on my own, getting blamed for not getting vaxxed and being told that I was asking for it by those closest to me, if they discover I have it despite my sincere efforts of concealing it from them.

It sounds probably crazy to say that I prefer to take my chances with covid rather than with the vax. There is a universal adherence to the 'get the vax' narrative by all the doctors I know which, to me, seems unusually monolithic.

No sympathy for us that are scared of any side effects either short or long term. I am confused, exhausted, disheartened and the feeling of being so alone is overwhelming. Please be so kind as to let me know if my feedback is irrelevant or useless. I appreciate this forum more than I can put into words! Thank you all so much!

Cathy Barton--I received my Second Pfizer vaccine on July, 7th 2021. First vaccine wasn't terrible. Aches, headache, tired. Second vaccine caused fever, terrible muscle pain, joint pain, tingling in hands, arms and legs, diarrhea, perfectly round red circles on my feet and lower legs which lasted a day and disappeared. Now crippling insomnia for 7 days. I feel like I have an electric current running through me. I am so revved up but not in a good way. Literally can't sleep at all. Very, scared at this point. I have always been a great sleeper/ napper . Anyone else have insomnia? If so did it let up and how long did it last? I hope we all make it through. I won't be able to work much longer like this.

Jane Joseph- I got some relief for about a 2 or 3 weeks and I'm back to feeling bad again. I saw another doctor on Tuesday and it indicated that I have developed neuropathy issues from the vaccine and advised that I take lots of vitamins. Zinc, vitamin C, vitamin B. I took the vaccine in March. I thought I was seeing an end to all of this but at this point I really don't know. Please keep us posted I think we all looking for some sign of hope.

I don't think we will get any answers anytime soon not until years from now until this Covid pandemic is over. Our health issues are being ignored and passed on as anxiety which all of us definitely know it is not. Yes we get anxiety from not know what is happening with our body and what our future will be like but anxiety is not the cause of our health issues.

Anna K- I posted here a while ago after my first dose of Pfizer on 5/15 when I was having intense malaise, paresthesia, and numbness. For the last couple weeks my symptoms have shifted and have been relentless. The pins and needles are gone. Now I have strange sensations of being weightless. My arms and legs don't feel like they weigh anything. Even when I lift them or walk. I also feel constantly overly energized and have rushes. I am sleeping four hours a night because of this and I'm still not tired. I continue to have cognitive impairment like I am lost in my own head.

Karla Barlow- I had the first dose of the Pfizer vaccination yesterday. I had awful pains around the vaccination site in the evening but generally ok.

This morning I felt like my body had been hit by a train, the heaviness, severe headaches, sore throat, I chalked it up to the usual side effects post jab.

I went back to bed and after 1.5 hours of sleep I woke up feeling complete numbness in legs, feet, arms and hands. I thought I was paralysed for a few moments.

The feelings came back after around 10-15 minutes.

I had a severe headache which took paracetamol and ibuprofen and it will didn't ease it enough to function this evening. The fatigue is quite overwhelming.

I came to bed this evening, fell asleep very quickly but woke after approx 2-3 hours with the same numbness but also a bizarre feeling in my stomach that I can't quite describe. The feeling woke me up intermittently over another few hours which now finds me here, trying to figure out if I should be making a visit to A&E....... more at link provided

17,503 DEAD, 1.7 million injured (50% SERIOUS) reported in European Union’s database of adverse drug reactions for COVID-19 shots

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-18-dead-injured-adverse-reactions-covid-19-shots.html

The European Union database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, which also tracks reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines.”

More at link.

30th July 2021
The GHA has been keeping a record of side effects caused by the Covid-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine but there is “no intention” to make this information public as it is medically confidential, the Minister for Health, Samantha Sacramento, told Parliament on Wednesday.

She said a report will be made available on this once “enough time has lapsed from the administration of the vaccine” and a proper analysis of the side effects had been carried out.

In response to questions put to her by Together Gibraltar leader Marlene Hassan Nahon, Ms Sacramento said minor side effects are recorded in the patient’s electronic record, but serious side effects are also recorded on the Yellow Card Scheme to regulatory authorities.

Ms Hassan Nahon questioned what confidential information would be breached by offering further information on this, as generic information is available when people test positive for the virus.

The Leader of the Opposition, Keith Azopardi, questioned what yardstick was being used to measure the “parameters of seriousness,” adding that side effects could only be logged if people came forward with them.

Ms Sacramento said a standardised tool was used based on the symptoms of the side effect.

In addition, the Director for Public Health undertook a study and people were contacted after being administered with the vaccine.

She said that at the time when the vaccines were rolled out, there was literature that contained information about possible side effects.

The study focused instead on longer-term complications.

A twist in the plot appears to be underway:

CDC report shows vaccinated people can spread COVID-19

The newly released report showing that vaccinated people can still be superspreaders drove the recent decision by the CDC to once again recommend masks for vaccinated people indoors where case counts are high or substantial.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/cdc-report-shows-vaccinated-people-can-spread-covid-19/ar-AAML2bE

Along with letting people know that they were informed about there being possible adverse effects when it was rolled out:

Which is similar to a news report from Australia, where people were recently told that everyone has their own responsibility to make an informed decision and that the vaccine (of course, despite lockdowns, etc. which are not mentioned) was not forced (mandated) on them. So they are saying to people in effect, if anything bad happens to you as a result, 'don't blame us, the information was made available, it's your own responsibility to make informed decisions'.

Gibraltar, reportedly now having one of the most highly covid vaxxed populations in the world, or even the highest (?) percentage according to some claims, should find this report by the CDC to be highly significant.

The back pedalling, it seems, may have already begun.

2nd August 2021

By Ella Pickover, PA Health Correspondent

A decision on whether the over-50s will need a third Covid-19 jab is to be set out by vaccination experts in the next few weeks.

If the programme is given the green light, it is expected that all those over the age of 50 or clinically vulnerable in England will be offered a booster jab before Christmas.

NHS officials have set plans in motion to deliver a joint coronavirus and flu jab campaign in the autumn, but it is still not known whether a booster jab will be needed.

Experts advising the Government – the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) – will deliver guidance before the programme is due to commence on September 6.

Continued at the link.

How sad and horrifying, no one seems to care that someone has just collapsed, possibly died after the jab.

*This is the room where vaxxt@rds wait 15 mins after the jab to watch each other collapsing

This is the room where vaxxt@rds wait 15 mins after the jab to watch each...

Mother suffers seizure at the wheel with kids in the car after having the Pfizer Covid-19 Injection

By Daily Expose on August 11, 2021

The incident took place in the US, and the seizure started whilst the mother was driving, but she luckily managed to pull over before losing complete control of her body.

You can watch the distressing footage in full below

1 Like

Eve Dale: 20-year-old British woman went from “normal fun young girl” to having full-body convulsions, unable to walk 24 hours after second Pfizer mRNA injection

A 20-year-old self-employed nail technician realizes her life is going to be very different for the foreseeable future. Now she is warning others to “please just do your research.”

Ms. Eve Dale received her first Pfizer mRNA injection on June 26, according to her Facebook page. She reported general malaise and fatigue, but said she expected that to happen. The second mRNA injection came on August 21.

Ms. Dale said August 22 was, “the day my life became a nightmare.” She posted a video of herself, from her home surveillance cameras, walking out of the front door at 11:01 a.m. that morning. Ms. Dale posted another video four hours later from the surveillance cameras. It shows her crying with two people helping her get out of a car and walk into the house. Ms. Dale said she felt excruciating pain in her back and could not walk on her own. So she called her friends for help. Ms. Dale posted two videos later that evening.

She went to the emergency room when she realized something was very wrong. By then the “stabbing and shooting pains” spread from her ankles all the way up to her neck. Doctors said she was suffering from full-body muscle spasms caused by the Pfizer injections.

Continued at the link.

1 Like

30th September 2021

A shipment of nearly 5,000 does of the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine is due to arrive in Gibraltar on Thursday night, with the vaccination program set to resume as from Monday.

The vaccines left the UK vaccine storage facility in Merseyside on Thursday morning packed in -70C ultra-cold storage containers bound for RAF Brize Norton in Oxfordshire.

At RAF Brize Norton the vaccine will be carefully loaded onto a RAF flight bound for North Front Airport Gibraltar and due to arrive at 11.20pm.

This latest consignment of the vaccine will allow the commencement of the booster vaccination programme for people over 50, health and care staff and those who are in risk categories.

It will also allow the GHA to commence the vaccination programme for 12 to 15-year olds who wish to take up the offer of a jab.

A further additional supply of 7,000 doses of vaccine is expected from the UK in the next few weeks.

Continued at link.

How many more Gibraltarian people will suffer from adverse effects or even death this time round?

1 Like

Is this predictive programming to con-vince people to get the booster jab?

The Director of Public Health says she is concerned about the immunity gained by the original vaccination programme “tailing off”.

Speaking on Viewpoint Thursday night, Dr Helen Carter said Gibraltar left a three-week interval between administering the first and second doses, which was reasonable at the time. But she said we now know that the “sweet spot” is an interval of eight weeks.

Dr Carter said she is looking at Israel, who had a similar three-week interval and where a vaccine booster programme is being aggressively rolled out.

The Public Health Director said locally a third dose is being offered now for over 50s, but she said she will monitor breakthrough cases in under 50s and it is possible that the booster programme could be widened in due course.

“Predictive programming is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.”

"breakthrough cases" means a person tests positive for COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated.

The truth about the vax

One death, death after another, when will people learn not to trust those who lie. (Dr. Norththrup speaks to tole light receptors)

/Life or Death: Pharmaceutical “Plandemic” Poisonous Vaccines, or the Healing of the Holy Spirit – Your choice

1 Like

This Woman Has a Message for Pro Vaxxers

https://blogs.mercola.com/sites/vitalvotes/archive/2021/11/21/this-woman-has-a-message-for-pro-vaxxers.aspx

A young woman who first posted her COVID-19 vaccine reactions on TikTok and other social media adds to her story with a brief video of the widespread neurological problems she’s having. Her body is convulsing. It’s nearly impossible for her to walk. “There are several stories like mine,” she says.

Continued at link.

3 Likes

These jabs, they are not vaccines, are totally ineffective.Take a look at Israel, those with the jab are hospitalized with covid. Gibraltar has the highest rate of vaccinated population and now they are hospitalized with covid systems. These jabs are intentional crimes against humanity. People are waking up to the truth of the covid pandemic and it is inevitable these people will be put in jail. Truth always prevails.

Rumble — Reiner Fuellmich is interviewed by Ulf Bittner about injections/"vaccines" which is a big medical experiment that harms and kills humanity 2021 11 20

Ulf Bittner, SWEDEN IS REVIEWED, interviews the world famous lawyer Dr Reiner Fuellmich, you can read more about the lawyer Dr Reiner Fuellmich and his team here https://corona-ausschuss.de/

Facts presented in this interview include;

The "vaccines"/ injections are a huge medical experiment.

The injections are not vaccines, they are a huge threat to humanity and part of a huge global and national crime against humanity.

The "vaccines" are injections that harm and kill humanity.

The "vaccinated" are super spreaders of disease/Covid-19

The pcr tests are a huge fraud.

Fauci is a murderer( According to Mr. Fuellmich, Complete fraud and killer.)

Help spread the video in your networks and always remember to cite the source.

You can read more about and by Ulf Bittner here

http://eueeshealthcare.bloggproffs.se/

2 Likes
1 Like