US Supreme court ruled that forced vaccines are constitutional

Here is a definitive NO to the vaccination
President Jair Bolsonaro of Brazil Refuses to Take Any COVID-19 Vaccine EVER
Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said late this week that under no circumstances would he ever take a coronavirus vaccine – especially not a Chinese-made shot, and he has warned his countrymen repeatedly that the Chinese vaccines are dangerous. A few weeks ago, Brazil temporarily halted trials for the Chinese-made vaccine produced Sinovac when a volunteer died, but it was reported to be unrelated to the vaccine trial. Bolsonaro was furious when the trial was allowed to resume less than 48 hours later. Sao Paolo has already agreed to start importing millions of doses of Sinovac’s jab, despite resistance from the president. Bolsonaro was quoted saying, “I’m telling you, I’m not going to take it. It’s my right.”

2 Likes

With this law proposed to eliminate forced vaccination, this law states that during emergency the state health official can direct the manufacturers of prescription drugs, to give priority shipping to pharmacies and health care providers. Also to distribute these prescriptions to Doctors nurses and County officials, as part of treatment regimen. It still allows for the treatment, isolation, quarantined, testing of individuals, by any means, enforceable by law enforcement or those authorized by the state health dept. official.
Pharmacy / Witchcraft is Unlawful, therefor this law does not go far enough.
When God's Laws are re-instated, rest assured that is when you will be safe.

1 Like

This video is short but to the point, vaccines are deadly weapon used against the public for T.H.E.I.R depopulation agenda and we have a God given right to protect our selves from them.

Over 6000,000 human+Beings have signed a petition to hold Kill Gates accountable for murder. People are waking up to the facts that there is death warrant in the form of a deadly weapon/vaccines on their humans. Kill Gates should be arrested immediately for murder.

great video thank you @Persistent

1 Like

Dear @be1, Hope you are well and in good spirit.

Thank-you.

Lovely seeing you here and Being here. :slight_smile: :grinning:

Live in Love Peace :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ditto :smiley:

1 Like

Dear @be1, Thank-you. :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

You’re welcome :smiley:

1 Like

"The current membership of the SCOTUS is clearly weighted toward the Globalism and Communism. "

jr

https://www.sgtreport.com/2020/12/the-u-s-supreme-court-is-now-complicit-in-the-international-criminal-conspiracy-to-steal-the-2020-election-and-overthrow-the-potus/

1 Like