Thousands of the world’s top scientists are finally speaking out against lockdowns. Let’s pray it’s not too little, too late

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/502857-covid-scientists-against-lockdown/

"More than 7,000 top scientists and doctors have signed a declaration calling for politicians to reconsider their entire approach to Covid, and to adopt a herd immunity strategy. Why didn’t this happen seven months ago?

In its first few days, almost 3,000 medical and public health scientists, over 4,000 medical practitioners, and an astonishing 65,000 members of the public have added their names to a backlash against government state-sanctioned Covid restrictions. If you wish to sign yourself, you can do so here."

4 Likes

Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt SEEK the “I AM” thy God, thou SHALT find [Him], IF thou seek Him with ALL thy heart and with ALL thy soul.
4:30 When thou art in tribulation, and all these things are come upon thee, [even] in the LATTER days, IF thou turn to the “I AM” thy God, and shalt be OBEDIENT unto His voice;
4:31 (For the “I AM” thy God [is] a merciful God;) He will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget The Covenant of thy fathers which He sware unto them.
4:35 Unto thee it was showed, that thou mightest know that the “I AM” He [is] God; [there is] none else beside Him.
4:36 Out of heaven He made thee to hear His voice, that He might instruct thee: and upon earth He showed thee His great fire [in the sky]; and thou heardest His Words out of the midst of the fire.
4:37 And because He loved thy fathers, therefore He chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in His sight with His mighty power out of Egypt [slavery];
4:39 Know therefore this day, and consider [it] in thine heart, that the “I AM” He [is] God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: [there is] no other.(He is not human. He has no wife; NO MOTHER and there is no queen of heaven - Jeremiah 7:18.)
4:40 Thou shalt keep therefore His Statutes, and His Commandments, which I command thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, and that thou mayest prolong [thy] days upon the earth, which the “I AM” thy God giveth thee, for ever [when you keep His Covenant].

2 Likes

Dear @NancyDrewberry, Good day and good wishes. Thank-you for the lovely Scriptures. Please also see Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this government, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the people; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them] (if they be in accord with God’s Will).

2 Likes

Thank-you.

2 Likes
1 Like