This is Unacceptable

I do not consent.

I do not wish to be offensive, but being "politically correct" is unacceptable and offensive. There is much evidence that supports that the so-called royal family is as corrupt as T.H.E.Y. get and that their ties to pedophilia and devil-worship is now documented by many who have come forth exposing the (un)royal family. There are even some "truthers" mourning the loss of the queen and touting her royal majesty's legacy. There is intel going around, whether it is true or not is not confrimed, but it is saying that E2 died a number of years ago (2020) and it is just being reported now. That the reason for the lack of exposing her crimes is because before her death she provided important information that was needed and helpful in exchange for her legacy to remain untarnished. Whatever the excuses, it is unacceptable. I realize it is hard for people to hear and acknowledge the level of evil amongst the so-called "elites", but as good as God is, T.H.E.Y. are as evil as evil is. The complete other side of the line between good and evil. T.H.E.Y. were / are not in the middle. No, T.H.E.Y. are not reptilian, but the demons that possess people (one must be possessed to do the evil T.H.E.Y. do; how could they not be) take the form of reptiles / animal forms. It is unacceptable for her legacy to remain untarnished.

Christ is King.

This is unacceptable and not True:

Gibraltar issues statement on the death of Her Majesty The Queen

The Chief Minster of Gibraltar, Fabian Picardo spoke on the death of Her Majesty The Queen, stating:

“It is with great sadness that the People of Gibraltar and His Majesty’s Government of Gibraltar has received the news from Buckingham Palace of the death at Balmoral in Scotland of Her Majesty The Queen, Elizabeth The Second.

“The People of Gibraltar will mourn Her Majesty as a monarch who has reigned wisely and with incomparable dedication throughout the period of our post-war emergence as a part of the British family of nations.

“The People of Gibraltar and the Government proclaim their loyalty to the Crown of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and to His Majesty The King.

“I have written to His Majesty the King to offer the deepest condolences of the Government and the People of Gibraltar to all the members of our Royal Family at this sad time.

“May Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II rest in eternal peace and may the reign of His Majesty The King be long, peaceful and prosperous. Long live the King”

The death of Queen Elizabeth II has reignited people’s curiosity about the royals and their dark truths.

I hope so.

If Only They Knew - David Icke (Video)

In this installment of David Icke Dot Connector Video cast, he exposes who the royal family really are and shares info that will blow your mind!

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in Judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: [but] in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Deuteronomy 1:17 Ye shall not respect persons in Judgment; [but] ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the Judgment [is] God's

Romans 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Colossians 3:25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

James 2:1 My brethren, have the faith of our Lord Christ Jesus, [the Lord] of glory, and respect not persons.
2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly attire, and there come in also a poor man in vile clothing;
2:3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
2:4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges with evil thoughts?

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

1 Like

What The Mockingbird Media Won't Tell You About Wicked Queen Elizabeth II

Main topic begins at the 11:10 minute mark and followed by some not directly related (but interesting) headlines; then the main topic resumes at the 24:00 minute mark.

The death of Queen Elizabeth II this past week has made world news and, of course, all her "subjects" worship her with tears and visits to the palace. But Elizabeth, like the rest of her family, was a wicked, wicked woman. Not only did she marry a Nazi, but her offspring were pedophiles and adulterers. Additionally, her cruelty knew no bounds in various parts of the world, along with missing children in the wake of her and her husband's visit to Canada. We'll share with you who the real Queen of England really was in this episode.

The body of E2 is dead, but the damage done remains. Expose E2 (E2 for double evil).

Does not this (Bible verse below) include her legacy?

22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. King of kings' Bible - Exodus

Interesting "answers" in the post below:

Not certain what the letters WJC represent. Possibly the "World Jewish Congress".

2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan. King of kings' Bible - Revelation