Thierry Baudet's speech in Dutch parliament about the COVID Agenda

Dutch Politician Thierry Baudet exposes the Rockefeller Foundation and the Great Reset

6 Likes

European Member of Parliament Breaks Bombshell About Pfizer Exec’s Confession to Him About the Vaccines

A Dutch member of the European parliament has revealed a stunning confession that a Pfizer executive made about the mRNA Covid shots. It exposes the justification for the Covid vaccine passports was all a scam.

“If you don’t get vaccinated, you are antisocial,” Rob Roos said. “This is what the Dutch Prime Minister and Health Minister told us. You don’t get vaccinated just for yourself, but also for others. You do it for all of society. That’s what I said today. This turned out to be complete nonsense in a Covid hearing in the European parliament, one of the Pfizer directors just admitted to me at the time of introduction, the vaccine had never been tested on stopping the transmission of the virus.”

“This removes the entire legal basis for the Covid passport, the Covid passport that led to massive institutional discrimination as people lost access to essential parts of society,” Roos added. “I find this to be shocking, even criminal. Please watch the video until the end.”

Roos shared his exchange with Janine Small, president of international developed markets at Pfizer.

European Member of Parliament Breaks Bombshell About Pfizer Exec's Vaccine Confession

1 Like

That is insane so they just lied about the entire so called pandemic even though I knew that from the start, this is exactly what Satanist do they LIE. These people should all be held accountable, should be hanged in every country for treason and crimes to humanity. Millions are injured and thousands are dead from this lie, this is no doubt the most irresponsible action that has ever happened in the medical community. As sad as it is this is what people get for trusting in a false government a false medical community, accepting pharmaceuticals medications is a direct violation to the creator our God written in his law.

1 Like

Agreed. It is a travesty.

1 Like

Viral transmission not tested in Pfizer trials