There's no Christ-ness in X-mass

X-MASS - YULETIDE A PAGAN FESTIVAL
(which is actually condemned by Christ)

6 Likes

https://jahtruth.net/xmas.htm

2 Likes

2 Likes

The sixth month (Luke 1:26) in those days would have been August (nine months later is April).

They also hijacked the virgin-birth and moved it from April to December 25th to coincide with their own Yuletide festival, which Christ says he HATES, in the Holy Bible, in Apocalypse/Revelation 2:6, 15, where the Nicolaitanes, whose doctrine Christ hates, are the followers of Santa (Ni)-Claus, who celebrate Yuletide (and Easter [Ishtar] a god of fertility - eggs are the symbol of fertility not crucifixion).
Christmas

How do christians reconcile The Birth to be in December, when even if one thinks the sixth month is June, that would make The Day (nine months later) in February. Being incorrect cannot be reconciled.

Luke 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a region of Galilee, named Gennesaret,
1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the "House of David"; and the virgin's name [was] Mary.
1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, [thou that art] highly favoured, the Lord [is] with thee: blessed [art] thou among women.
1:29 And when she saw [him], she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS (Saviour).
1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father shall give unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.
1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of The Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
1:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
1:39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Judah;
1:40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.
1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit:
1:42 And she spoke out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed [art] thou among women, and blessed [is] the fruit of thy womb.
1:43 And whence [is] this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.
1:45 And blessed [is] she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.
1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.
1:48 For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.
1:49 For He that is mighty hath done to me great things; and Holy [is] His name.
1:50 And His mercy [is] on them that fear Him from generation to generation.
1:51 He hath showed strength with His arm; He hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts.
1:52 He hath put down the mighty from [their] seats, and exalted them of low degree.
1:53 He hath filled the hungry with good things; and the rich He hath sent empty away.
1:54 He hath holpen His servant Israel, in remembrance of [His] mercy;
1:55 As He spoke to our fathers, to Abraham, and to his seed for ever.
1:56 And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house. King of kings' Bible - Luke

Christ, the Spirit-Being that was placed in-side the body (IN-carnated not begotten as it has been misinterpreted) called Jesus, was not born 2000 years ago or even 2,000 millennia ago. He is, as he said , older than this planet and zillions of years old, being the first created by God (His oldest Son - Prince Michael - Dan. 10:21). It was only the human animal organic computer (body), that was used by the Son of God, that was born 2000 years ago. You are not supposed to worship or make graven images of a human organic computer, similar to the one that you are locked inside of, or even the spirit (Christ) that was within the body called Jesus, you are supposed to worship his Perfect Father the Supreme-Being, as Christ himself told you to do. God is not a human, He is a "Being of Light" (soul). Therefore His Son (Christ) is not a human either but was the soul (Being) that was inside the human body from the virgin-birth. God is Spirit (energy/Light) and you must worship Him in spirit (with your spirit - soul) in TRUTH and love Him, as He loves you. JAH. Christmas

In Jesus' Name. Amen.

4 Likes

How old were you when you first found out Santa was a lie?

https://jahtalk.thefarrellreport.net/reconciling-santa/

2 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,

Thank-you.

Eve of Christmas. - December 24

"A Virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel."

"Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given . . . his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, the Mighty God . . . The Prince of Peace."

"And the Angel said unto her, 'Fear not Mary . . . behold thou shalt bring forth a son and shalt call his name Jesus . . .' ."

"The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee; therefore also that holy thing, which shall be born of thee, shall be called the Son of God."

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of The Highest: and the Lord God his Father shall give unto him the Throne of David:
1:33 And he shall reign over the "House of Jacob/Israel" for ever; and of his Kingdom there shall be no end.

Amen.

2 Likes

Those who were with Jesus 2000 + years ago thought v1:32 was to happen then. Instead they were to witness his crucifixion instead. Instead of celebrating a holiday 25 December of buying stuff and overindulging, time would be better spent focusing on Malachi 4:1-6. He has returned.

25 December is a satanic holiday. A day the evil ones chose having to do with a winter solstice. It is no wonder curses instead of blessings are happening upon humanity with no end in sight.

Getting the date wrong is one thing, but people are demonstrating they are out of their minds.

4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. - JAH King of kings' Bible - Malachi

2 Likes
3 Likes

More Scripture proving Christ and His Father hate pagan holidays attempting to celebrate His birth-date.

Rev. 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes (followers of Santa [Ni]-Claus - Yuletide, Easter [Ishtar - a goddess of fertility - eggs a symbol of fertility] etc.),which I also hate.
2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the followers of St. [Ni]-Claus (Yuletide), which thing I hate.

Jeremiah 10:1 Hear ye the Word which the "I AM" speaketh unto you, O House of Israel:
10:2 Thus saith the "I AM", Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
10:3 For the customs of the people [are] vain: for [one] cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
10:5 They [are] upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also [is it] in them to do good.

2 Esdras 5:1 Nevertheless as concerning the Tokens, behold, the days shall come, in which the majority of them that dwell upon Earth shall be taken-in (deceived -[Rev. 12:9] (King of kings' Bible - Revelation)), and The Way of Truth shall be hidden, and the land shall be barren of Faith.
5:2 But iniquity shall be increased above that which thou now seest, or that thou hast heard long ago.
5:3 And the land, that thou seest now to have root, shalt thou see wasted suddenly.
5:4 But if The Most High grant thee to live, thou shalt see after the third trumpet (Chernobyl - 1986) that the sun shall suddenly shine again in the "night" (darkness), and the moon thrice in the day:
5:5 And blood (life) shall drop out of wood (deforestation), and The Stone (Messiah/Christ/Mahdi) shall give his voice, and the peoples shall be troubled; and the air goings (wind patterns) shall be changed (el Niño; Tradewinds; etc.):
5:6 And even he shall rule, [Christ] whom they look not for that dwell upon the Earth, and the fowls shall take their flight away together:
5:7 And the Sodomitish sea shall cast out fish (AIDS), and make a noise in the night, which many have not known: but they shall all hear the voice thereof.
5:8 There shall be a confusion also in many places, and the fire shall often be sent out again, and the wild beasts shall change their places, and child-bearing women shall bring forth monsters (metaphorically):
5:9 And salt waters shall be found in the sweet, and all friends shall destroy one another; then shall common-sense hide itself, and understanding withdraw itself into his secret chamber,
5:10 And shall be sought of many, and yet not be found: then shall unrighteousness and incontinency be multiplied upon Earth.
5:11 One land also shall ask another, and say, Is righteousness that maketh a man righteous gone through thee? And it shall say, No.
5:12 At the same time men shall hope, but obtain nothing: they shall labour, but their ways shall not prosper.

Psalm 22:30 A seed shall serve Him; it (the human body Jesus) shall be accounted to the Lord (Christ) for a generation (40 years).
22:31 They shall come, and shall declare His Righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that He hath done [this].

John 1:1 In the Beginning was the Word (Truth - in Hebrew is Nazir), and the Truth was with God (NOT with Lucifer/Satan the Devil), and the Word was God.
1:2 The same was in the Beginning with God.
1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Enoch 45:3 In that day shall the Elect One (Messiah/Christ/Mahdi) sit upon the Throne of Glory; and shall choose their conditions and countless habitations (while their spirits within them - their Being shall be strengthened, when they behold My Elect One), shall choose them (habitations - John 14:2) for those who have fled for protection to My holy and glorious name.
45:4 In that day I will cause My Elect One (Isa. 42:1) to dwell in the midst of them; will change the face of heaven; will bless it, and illuminate it for ever (Rev. 21:1, 22-24).
45:5 I will also change the face of the Earth; will bless it; and cause those whom I have elected (chosen - Matt. 22:14) to dwell upon it. But those who have committed sin and inequity will not tread upon it; for I have seen them. My righteous ones will I satisfy with peace, placing them before Me; but the condemnation of sinners shall draw near, so that I may destroy them from the face of the Earth.

King of kings’ Bible

2 Likes

[Here Comes Santa: Run Like Hell!]

(26 | November | 2013 | Time To Think

Our passion for Christmas has become somewhat of a rite; and a tradition we’re accustomed to, because it seems magical. It’s a feel-good festival of visuals, tastes, smells, melodies and memories. We think we’re celebrating the birth of Jesus, but we were partying long before He arrived. We should have taken His message more seriously and stopped the fanfare of paganism, consumerism and humanism; but we didn’t. We created a nativity scene, told Him to lie there, while we merrily carried on with our pageantry of the winter solstice.

1 Like

1 Like

Amos 5:21 I hate, I despise your Feast days, and I will not savour the scent of your solemn assemblies.

3 Likes

Rev. 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes (followers of Santa [Ni]-Claus - Yuletide, Easter [Ishtar - a goddess of fertility - eggs a symbol of fertility] etc.),which I also hate.

Rev. 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
2:14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the followers of St. [Ni]-Claus (Yuletide), which thing I hate.

Jeremiah 10:3 For the customs of the people [are] vain: for [one] cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
10:4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

The point is that Christ hates Christmas and Baal doctrine.

1 Like