There Is no Covid and There Is no Pandemic: There Is Only Deception and Tyranny

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=215533

“All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.” ~ George Orwell

It is important to point out that this information is not new, it is not surprising, it is not “conspiracy theory,” and it will not be reported in the mainstream media. It is however, illustrative of the blatant deception and criminal fraud being pursued by not only the claimed ruling ‘elite,’ but by the entire political class and the CDC as well. This fraud is being perpetrated and advanced by those pretending to represent all of you; those immoral and evil people that make up what is called government. They promise to uphold a duty to protect society from any infringement on its liberty, but the opposite of course is the case. All that is certain about politicians, the lowest form of human on earth, is that they at every level are the most dangerous enemy of mankind.

The information that outlines this hoax comes directly from the CDC. The report in question is called the: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States. The analysis was done by Dr. Tom Cowan, and reported on by Jon Rappoport. While this report is somewhat complicated to read by the layperson, it is very clear in that it exposes the absolute fraud involved in attempting to cover up that no real isolation or proof that SARS-CoV-2 exists has ever been accomplished. This is evident in that the CDC’s own report exposes this fact, while attempting to show otherwise. This is pure deception based on the CDC’s belief that the American public is to too stupid to understand their dishonest trickery.

5 Likes

Thank-You.

Deuteronomy 4:1 Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the Statutes and unto the Judgments, which I teach you, for to DO [them], that ye may LIVE, and go in and possess the land which the "I AM" God of your fathers giveth you.
4:2 Ye shall not ADD unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye DIMINISH [ought] from it, that ye may keep the Commandments of the "I AM" your God which I COMMAND you.

https://JAHTruth.net/nsong.htm

4 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

THERE'S A PANDEMIC? .. WHERE IS IT? .. O, YOU HEARD IT ON THE NEWS? .. THEN IT MUST BE TRUE, RIGHT?

This Wil Paranormal video is approximately 20 minutes.

4 Likes

Wow

1 Like

It's now official with even the World Health Organization in full agreement .... There is No PANDEMIC.

It is and has always been a TOTAL 100% LIE.

But until Mainstream News comes clean instead of preaching these lies 24-7, the sheep will continue to believe and continue to DIE.

It is TIME for JUSTICE .... It is TIME to STOP the LIES .... It is TIME for the DEATH PENALTY to be handed down to these Tyrannical Dictators of the ELITE NAZI ESTABLISHMENT.

The Truth Is Too Shocking! W.H.O. Agrees There Is No Pandemic! Millions Are Dead! Maniacs Are In Control!

[Amen to that.]

Must watch video -

3 Likes