The Time To Overcome Evil Is Now.

The Time To Overcome Evil Is Now. It Is Time To Quit Being Abused By These Traitors.

romans12_21

Why is it so difficult for us to stand up against evil? It seems all most of our populace cares about is themselves, their material possessions and their entertainment. Nobody seems to care about the future for our children and grandchildren. Everyone is just trying to live out comfortably until it is their time to die.

Why?

Evil can always be defeated by good people uniting and doing what is right. History has shown this time and again. Evil cannot stand up to courageous and righteous individuals who are willing to sacrifice everything for those they love. There is nothing more precious than securing Liberty for those that we love.

troubletime

Christian men have a duty to fight against evil and unlawful government. While we must pray and seek God’s guidance, we also are going to have to get off our knees and fight this evil with flesh and blood. It is only through the Power of Almighty God that we will overcome. And as Romans 8:31 reminds us, “If God be for us, then who can be against us?” Right now though, we deserve what is heading our way. For we are weak men who refuse to do the things even the Bible instructs us to do. We are refusing to stand and fight evil. Our Churches have failed us and enable the evil we are facing. It is sad to see a church displaying the rainbow flag and a sign stating welcome all regardless of your sexual preference as I saw driving to the eye doctor last week.

Our churches have been corrupted by government and I have yet to find one worthy of my continued attendance. My good friend Rabbi Will continually invites me to his synagogue, and I’m sure it is better than our local churches, however I am not Jewish and haven’t felt moved to attend, yet. I promise one day I will. I do watch many of the online lessons that they put out.

I have had hope for a few local Pastors here, yet have come away disappointed every time. I am not an easy person to have in your congregation. I ask tough questions. I push for the God of the Old Testament. We are required by Scripture “to obey God rather than men.” Yet we are allowing evil men to rule over us, because things are sufferable, but “Peace without Justice is Tyranny.” And we are suffering greatly under this Tyranny. Not enough apparently, but the suffering is rising.

Our “government” is in direct violation of God’s laws and commands. Yet our local pastors and churches bend the knee instead of fighting against this evil. I’ve been told more than once that I should be a Pastor, but I do not feel as that is my calling. I am not as knowledgeable as others in the Bible, and I feel greatly outclassed when in discussions of the Bible most times. Whereas there are many “preachers” who need to be told they shouldn’t be preaching.

faith

Governments only back down when the people rise up. People keep looking for a leader. I don’t see a major player coming to lead. Hopefully you are leading in your local area. It’s time for Good Men to Lead. Stand firm in these difficult times. Walk closely with God and those who believe.

It is time to quit being abused by these traitors who have stolen our country. We should not continue to accept this as a way of life now. The situation we find ourselves in is intolerable and one that we should rectify.

May God have mercy on us all.

Wes

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Fear is Evil. - March 5

Have no fear. Fear is evil and "perfect Love casts out fear." There is no room for fear in the heart in which I dwell. Fear destroys hope. It cannot exist where Love is, or where Faith is.

Fear is the curse of the world. Man is afraid - afraid of poverty, afraid of loneliness, afraid of unemployment, afraid of sickness.

Many, many are man's fears. Nation is afraid of nation. Fear, fear, fear, everywhere. Fight fear as you would a plague. Turn it out of your lives and home. Fight it singly. Fight it together. Never inspire fear. It is an evil ally. Fear of punishment, fear of blame.

No work that employs this enemy of Mine is work for Me. Banish it. There must be another and better way.

Ask Me, and I will show it you.

2 Likes

"I don’t see a major player coming to lead" - End of quote from article (above).

Agreed. Certainly not from the political platforms or church pulpits, but the One Leader is here Who is Christ The King and people (not every single one) reject Him as Leader/King.

The Scriptures confirm that Christ's new body will have a NEW name that he alone would know, until his TRUE followers numbering only 144,000 out of a total of 6,000,000,000 people would recognise his voice, accept his Sovereignty and follow him - "As the Times of Noah will it be, when the Son of Man is revealed " (Matt. 24:37-39)(Sura 52:1) and only a handful of people believed Noah, EVERYONE else DIED (note well Luke 19:27). Christ's Second-Coming

2 Likes

Is a Civil War in America inevitable? And if so, how will it end?

The Shooting Seems to Have Begun; America Heading to Civil War. Democrat Homes Being Shot-At in New Mexico

New Mexico Police confirm that the homes of at least SIX (6) Democrat elected officials in the state of New Mexico, have been shot-up over the past month or so. While no one has been injured, it seems America is now rapidly descending into the Civil War that so many have warned is coming.

Albuquerque police announced they were investigating whether shots fired into the homes of some Democrat elected officials and near the offices of others are connected to one another, Police Chief Harold Medina said.

However, he remained tight-lipped on all other details, except to say the suspect is a man under the age of 50. Police confirm they have someone in custody ON UNRELATED CHARGES. The Chief would not say what he is charged with, when he was arrested, if he was working with anyone else, or where he is being held.

At a news conference announcing the development Monday afternoon, Chief Medina said detectives are still executing search warrants and trying to determine whether the suspect is responsible for all the shootings, or just one.

He said all documents are sealed while investigators build the case.

Police revealed they were investigating gunshots fired at the homes of Bernalillo County Commissioners Debbie O’Malley and Adriann Barboa, and state Sen. Linda Lopez in December and January. It wasn’t long before shootings were also reported to have occurred near the offices of state Sen. Antonio “Moe” Maestas and Attorney General Raúl Torrez. The department also said investigators found evidence of shots fired at the home of Javier Martinez, the nominee for speaker in the New Mexico House of Representatives.

Medina said investigators “have some ideas as to a possible motive,” but it’s too early for them to disclose anything.

“We have got to solidify some information and we don’t want to compromise any part of the investigation,” he said.

On Dec. 4, Barboa’s Southeast Albuquerque, New Mexico, home was struck with eight rounds.

A week later, on Dec. 11, more than 12 bullets were shot into the walls of O’Malley’s North Valley home. O’Malley was in her final months as a commissioner and is no longer serving on the board.

Then, on Jan. 3, at least eight shots were fired into Lopez’s Southwest Albuquerque home. The bullets passed through her 10-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

Hours after police announced the investigation into the shootings, ShotSpotter gunshot detection technology picked up three shots near the Downtown building where Maestas has his office. There was no damage to the building.

Later that night, APD revealed that detectives were investigating whether gunfire outside Torrez’s campaign office on Dec. 10 was also connected. Torrez had already moved out of the office, which is Downtown on Park NW, after winning the race for attorney general.

Last week, after hearing about the other shootings, Martinez inspected his home in the Valley Area Command and saw that it had been shot up, as well, an APD spokesman said.

“He discovered damage presumably from gunfire heard in early December outside his Albuquerque home,” spokesman Gilbert Gallegos said. “APD detectives went to the home and located evidence of a shooting.”

Hal Turner Editorial Opinion

So who is it that is shooting-up the homes and offices of Democrats, and WHY? Of course, part of me should think that this is bad conduct that should be denounced. For various reasons, however, I won't say what I think.

I will, however, talk in a general sense about matters political and the redress of political grievances through the use of force.

For a very long time, politicians in general, and Democrats in particular, have been taking actions that strip citizen's liberty and meddle in citizen's affairs.

They did these things, in my view, because they came to the erroneous conclusion "there are no consequences."

Very high percentages of them continued to be re-elected no matter what they did, and it seems that some of them came to the conclusion that Americans were basically push-overs; that citizens didn't have the guts to take up arms against government officials, and even if they did, they wouldn't dare.

Looks to me as though they were wrong.

Now, I have no idea who did these things or why. I will not, however, condemn whoever did this because I think this has been a long time coming.

I also think it will not stop in Albuquerque. I personally think, and this is just my personal opinion, not advocacy, or solicitation to take action, and certainly not any threat by me to do anything because I absolutely will not be engaging in any violence or crime against anyone . . . . but I think . . . this may be just the beginning.

I wonder if Democrats will get a message from this?

I wonder if they'll figure out that the spirit of resistance to tyranny is still alive in this country?

Are these the first shots of a second American Civil War? Maybe.

Does Deep State Want Civil War in US? Sure Seems Like It!

The Deep State appears to be involved in an effort to engineer another Civil War in the United States by dividing Americans into political and ethnic camps and pitting them against each other, warns The New American magazine's Alex Newman in this episode of Behind The Deep State. From endless media propaganda promoting the narrative to social-media engineered radicalization, the signs are everywhere. Among other concerns, Alex warns Americans NOT to fall for this trap.

People need to fight to return Gods laws not man made laws.

3 Likes

Thank you, new account, old member, been supporting T.M since 2015.
LLTF, LLTK.

5 Likes

Agreed.

Petition to the Gibraltar Parliament Demanding the Return to God’s Law

Fight Evil Forces. - January 13

You are going to be a mighty force against evil because you will be ever-increasingly the agent of Divine Power. Think, when this is so, how could you for one moment imagine that evil could leave you alone? It is to the advantage of evil to thwart you.

Think how those who care for you in the Unseen watch to see you use the Light to conquer in My strength for My Glory.

The great battles of your world are fought in the Unseen. Fight there your battles and win. More than conquerors through Him Who loves you. Fight with the Whole Armour of God, ready prepared for you.

Victors through Me. Press on. Victory is in sight.

1 Like

Should Christians Speak on Current Events? | Allen Jackson Ministries

Battlefield America: Your nation transformed into an active war zone

Two years ago, I released a downloadable book entitled, "Battlefield America - 2022 - 2024," and if you check the transcript right now (see Audiobooks.NaturalNews.com ) you will be shocked to find out that almost everything we predicted is coming true in 2024.

Your country has been turned into an active war zone. And now the US military is going to offer citizenship to illegals if they join up as soldiers.

No doubt they will soon be ordered to fire upon the American people. This is the plan.

Your country is now a war zone. The civil war is ratcheting up right now with the trucker embargo of NYC. The new civil war is going to be urban America vs. rural America, and everybody knows that all the things that keep people alive -- food, water, energy, etc. -- come from rural areas.

Things are about to get very interesting.

I thought bad and evil things were being exposed (and they are), but what is really happening is that it is "coming out of the closet" to flourish. "The time to overcome evil is now" is long overdue.

2 Likes