The Real Reason They Want You To Hate Trump!

6 Likes

Thank-you. Agreed.

You’re welcome.

Dear @GibMessenger, thank-you for sharing this good video. Bottom line: stand with God’s Choice, Trump, drain the swamps, return to God’s Law or be enslaved further by the NWO.
LLTK,
LLTFs

2 Likes

I is not into politics and I honestly don’t like politics either but I would rather Trump wins the upcoming elections to delay their evil plans as we continue getting prepared spiritually otherwise…

2 Likes

Trump should WIN if the rule of fraudulent legislation is kept in the courts. The Left EXPLODES with rage when Trump WINS](https://)

[COUNTDOWN:

1 Like

@Persistent
Thank you for sharing the video.

1 Like

Dear @NancyDrewberry You are certainly welcome. :blossom:

You’re welcome.

yes thank you for the video @Persistent

Thank You @GibMessenger

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I don’t want to say I hate Trump, but I definitely don’t trust him! He is a polition right? Christ said trust not politions, or take after there example! How can anyone save anyone if that individual is not first obeying to Christ teachings!

Matthew 23:-
Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples (the Apostles), saying, "The scribes (lawyers) and the pharisees (politicians) sit in Moses’ [Law] seat: All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe of God’s Law, that observe and do; but do not ye after their example: for they say, and do not (and make up their own laws against God’s Orders - Deut. 4:2). . .

. . .Woe unto you, lawyers and politicians, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead [men’s] bones, and of all filthiness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and inequity. . .

Politics: “poli” meaning “many”; “ticks” meaning “blood-sucking parasites”.

Politics: many blood-sucking parasites.