The Nuremberg Code and Ethics Against the Upcoming Vaccinochipization

All the more reason to https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/beware-of-the-covid-1984-pcr-test-your-life-depends-upon-it/841

And to Choose Life, Not Death.

5 Likes

Thank-You.

I require a guarantee by the vaccine maker and the person attempting to administer the vaccine that their vaccine will not kill my body. That guarantee I know they cannot provide. I require a guarantee that my body will not experience any iatrogenic effects. That guarantee I know they cannot provide.

I am a child of the Light of God and therein (in Him alone with The Lord) resides my faith:
Hebrews 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by The Word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. King of kings' Bible - Hebrews

Within the vaccine is a foreign light (one of darkness) and it has been named Luciferase.
I require no religious exemption (religious exemptions are no longer accepted in some locations), as Father in heaven is not a religion. He is the Most High.
Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM : King of kings' Bible - Exodus
It is my God-given right to refuse the vaccine; to defend my body + being (me) from such a deadly assault.

Know Your (God-given) Rights. Know Who You Are (True Identity under The Lord).
The Lord teaches that followers of The Way of The Lord are grafted-in regardless of race.
I am posting the lecture (video) from another thread and posting it here because it is relevant. The lecture is from 2015 and, now 5 years later, is more revealing than ever:

1 Like