The New (World Order) Jews

Scott Ritter on X:

The same Talmud-infected Israelis who are rioting so that they can rape Palestinians in prison are the ones behind the mass murder of Palestinians in Gaza.

Israel has been exposed for what it has always been: a criminal apartheid enterprise premised on the Jews being God’s “chosen” elite.

For all you American evangelicals out there—when the Talmudic horde says they can rape the Goy without penalty, that means you. x.com

Remarque88

YOU WON'T HAVE TO VOTE IF YOU AIN'T GOT NO HEAD | Remarque88

TUCKER CARLSON SUPPORTS NOAHIDE LAWS, SAYS THE TALMUD IS INTERESTING

1 Like

gg

Judaism is a religion, not an ethnicity | George Galloway

CounterfietJews

T.H.E.Y. are not the True Israelites; rather are of their father the Devil

1 Like

NoahideLaws

The Noahide Laws | James Wickstrom

Presentation by James Wickstrom on May 20, 2017. Dr. Wickstrom explains the Noahide Laws signed into law by George W H Bush on March 20, 1991. Public Law 102-14, H.J. Res 104.

Coin bears the images of President Donald Trump and King Cyrus, to honor Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Full Statement 21July2024 by Blasphemous Rabbi Isser Z Weisberg: MAGA Trump is the Jewish Messiah

T.H.E.Y. (The Hierarchy Enslaving You) have us fighting against one another, but not against T.H.E.M. (The Hierarchy Enslaving Mankind).

DemonHunter

LONDON HAS FALLEN: U.K. CITIZENS FIGHTING BACK AGAINST INVADERS; CIVIL WAR IMMINENT | DH

2 Likes

TrumpExposed

Trump Exposed | Dustin Nemos

What Does MAGA Really Mean?

JanaBenNunjpg

“The soul of the Talmud is Zohar, and the soul of Zohar is the Kabala.”

2 Likes

DemonHunter

Jewish Rabbi says "The Jew shall carry his fortune from America to China" | DH

AshkeNAZI 'Jews' Plan to Kill Everyone. Oral Bible = Satanic Talmud: Midrash Rabbah Leviticus 13:2

2 Likes

@DG-Truther-Videos

Translation:
The evangelist of the time in Israel :norway::israel:
We will visit 10 cities in 14 days in November and expect that herd of both Jews and Arabs will come to faith in the Messiah.
There will also be a conference with all the Messianic leaders as well as some Arabic :pray:t2:
In addition, the Norwegian delegation to Knesset will deliver the declaration to Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and the government members to ask for forgiveness on behalf of the nation of Norway :pray:t2:
The tour has a total budget of 200,000 kroner and so far it has been received NOK 16,300 :heart:
Join and support this push, and that way you are part of a historical event :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Vipps: 592199
Thank you so much for your contribution :heart::israel::norway:

Norway, is already taken over.
Those clowns, do the work of Lucifer(helping him build up his kingdom), without understanding it.

How do i know that ?
I was, for a short time, a part of this group for several years ago.
They have had several meetings with Benjamin Netanyahu and others down there.
And most of the time, they are learning all the converts to speak/pray in tongues, rapture, the law is taken away and so on.

But they shall be given a good copy of JahTruth, every single one of them(the leaders,pastors, priest).

2 Likes

ShekelsFaster

Get My Shekels Faster

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan. King of kings' Bible

RevCh2V9

WHAT DOES THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN MEAN?

Rev. 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the synagogue of Satan. King of kings' Bible - Revelation

1 Like

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE JEWS

WE NEED

2 Likes

CaravanToMidnight

Hidden Rulers: Revealed | Dustin Nemos

KILLING and DYING for BOLSHEVISM and ZIONISM

KILLING

2 Likes

HF

They are not the true Biblical Israelites by their own words

WolvesOrSheep

Shut It Down | Wolves or Sheep

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but do LIE (Idumeans); behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.