The Most Mental Countries In The World

The map shows which countries are said to have the worst rates of mental illness on the planet. Countries with the worst mental health are coloured in red:

https://ourworldindata.org/exports/share-with-mental-and-substance-disorders_v18_850x600.svg

The map is based on data compiled in 2019 - pre plandemic, but even these outdated stats on mental health may not come as too much of a surprise. The Western countries, are shown to be some of the worst places in the world, when it comes to people's mental health.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/highest-catholic-population

Not in every single case is this as clear, but there does appear to be quite a strong correlation between high rates of mental illness and most countries that are predominantly Roman Catholic.

Coincidence?

https://jahtruth.net/darth.htm

2 Likes

Sura
4:44. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were given a portion of The Book (Bible)? They traffic in error, and wish that ye should lose The Straight Way.
4:45. But God hath full knowledge of your enemies: God is enough for a Protector, and God is enough for a Helper.
4:46. Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, and say: "We hear and we disobey"; and "Hear what is not heard"; and "Pay attention to us"; with a twist of their tongues and a slander to Faith. If only they had said: "We hear and we obey"; and "Do hear"; and "Do look at us": it would have been better for them, and more proper; but God hath cursed them for their Unbelief; and only few of them will believe.
4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, confirming what was (already) with you, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.
4:48. God forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with God is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.
4:49. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who claim sanctity for themselves? Nay- but God doth sanctify whom He pleaseth. But never will they fail to receive justice in the least little thing.
4:50. Behold! how they invent a lie against God! But that by itself is a manifest sin!
4:51. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who were given a portion of The Book? They believe in Sorcery and Evil, and say to the Unbelievers that they are better guided in The (Right) Way than the Believers!
4:52. They are (men) whom God hath cursed: and those whom God hath cursed, thou wilt find, have no one to help.

1 Like

Sura
5:14. But because of their breach of their Covenant, We cursed them (Deut. 28:15-68), and made their hearts grow hard: they change the words from their (right) places and forget the best part of the Message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for "I AM" loveth those who are kind.
5:15. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a Covenant, but they forgot the best part of the Message that was sent them: so We estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to The Day of Judgment. And soon "I AM" will show them what it is they have done.
5:16. O People of The Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in The Book (Bible), and passing over much (that is now unnecessary - the ceremonial rituals and sacrifices that were only a school-teacher to bring men to Christ - Gal. 3:24-25):
5:17. There hath come to you from "I AM" a (new) Light and an understandable Book,-
5:18. Wherewith "I AM" guideth all who seek His good pleasure to The Way of Peace and Safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His Will, unto the Light,- guideth them to The Way that is Straight (and Strait).
5:19. In blasphemy indeed are those that say that "I AM" is Jesus the son of Mary. Say: "Who then hath the least power against "I AM", if His Will were to destroy Jesus the son of Mary, his mother, and all - every one that is on the Earth? For to God belongeth the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is between. He createth what He pleaseth. For God hath power over all things."
5:20. (Both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are sons of "I AM", and His beloved." Say: "Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are only men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to God belongeth the Dominion of the heavens and the Earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)"
5:21. O People of The Book! Now hath come unto you, making (things) clear unto you, Our Messenger, after the break in (the series of) Our Apostles, lest ye should say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no Warner (from evil)": but now hath come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a Warner (from evil). And "I AM" hath power over all things.

1 Like

Deuteronomy
6:4 Hear, O Israel: The "I AM" our God [is] one "I AM":
6:5 And thou shalt love the "I AM" thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
6:6 And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
6:7 And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Mark
12:28 And one of the lawyers came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first COMMANDment of all?
12:29 And Jesus answered him, The First of all the Commandments [is], Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
12:30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength and serve Him ONLY: this [is] the first COMMANDment.
12:31 And the second [is] like, [namely] this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other COMMANDment greater than these.
12:32 And the lawyer said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but He:
12:33 And to love Him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love [his] neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from The Kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him [any question].

1 Like

Matthew
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fully preach The Law (The Torah) and fulfill the prophecies about the first coming of the Messiah.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in The Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in The Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into The Kingdom of heaven.

1 Like