The MAC phenomenon and the intracorporal network of nanocomunications. A review

2 Likes

Headlines for May 16, 2022 - Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses?
May 15, 2022

Vaccinated People Emitting MAC Addresses; What's Causing This Phenomenon?

https://expose-news.com/2022/05/15/vaccinated-people-emitting-mac-addresses/

"Mik Andersen explained that Wireless nano communication networks for intracorporeal nanodevices have two clear goals.

The first is to monitor and collect data on the parameters, activity or neurological, cardiac and physiological data of the individual, facilitating their transmission to remote servers and databases, on the Internet, to form the Big Data and its analytics through artificial intelligence ("AI") software.

The second is to interact with individuals, especially in the neural section and the human psyche.

Mik Andersen recommends watching a three-part documentary, 'Brain Jabbed', made by Richard Hall, host of RichPlanet TV. Here is the link.

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=295&part=1&gen=0

There is enough evidence here to present to police forces so that the vaccine centres can be closed down and quarantined, and the perpetrators arrested and sentenced.

More Evidence Vaccines Contain Bar Codes

https://www.henrymakow.com/2021/11/the-jabbed-connect-to-bluetooth.html?_ga=2.20302203.278872712.1648752767-346964864.1627224119

Confirmed! Dr. David Martin- Vaccines are gene therapy, designed to harm and enslave humanity.

Dr. David E Martin NAILS IT in 48 seconds!

These "researchers" use the missing vendor bit from the MAC address as their most important piece of evidence.

However, one very important detail that they for some reason leave out is the fact that something called Bluetooth LE Privacy exists and is being widely used.

To safeguard user privacy, manufacturers can make use of a Bluetooth Smart feature known as Bluetooth LE Privacy. This feature causes the MAC address within the advertising packets to be replaced with a random value that changes at timing intervals determined by the manufacturer.

What about the ones that didn't change - the customers that came back to the stall muliple times with the same MAC address which was NOT identifiable by a manufacturer?

I don't know which video you are referring to.

I was not referring to one particular video or event but brought up the the fact the Bluetooth LE Privacy exists and one reason (and I believe, the reason) why one can witness random MAC addresses which are missing their vendor-ID using a bluetooth scanner.

One of Jason Boss's videos above I forget which one. What sort of time frame ranges are we talking about for these mac addresses to change? And are these the most common type of mac address out there?

From quick googling it appears that it varies from device to device. Something like only when you reboot the device to every 15 minutes...

The fact that this exists widely I believe makes all the Bluetooth scanning videos where people believe they see vaccinated people's MAC-addresses invalid.

The ones I've seen have been done in urban areas with houses and cars visible and I believe Bluetooth can have quite a bit of range depending on many factors.

The one video where some French "scientists" (?) scan people out in the countryside (how far from houses/cars/people) is bizarre as they dare keep multiple mobile devices on the table as they are doing the measurements. I would not trust my knowledge in that devices's bluetooth system enough to be sure that it's not doing anything with the Bluetooth as I was conducting such an elaborate experiment.

He is in a very rural area of Panama. So nothing to see hear we should give BigPharma the benefit of the doubt?? Obviously it would be nice to have more definitive data, but can you seriously see academics studying this, they wouldn't get a grant to do it. Being cynical of Big Pharma, Governments etc I had no intention of ever taking that vaccine or any other for that matter, how about you? Did you believe the "safe and effective" propaganda and go ahead and get the shot? I am sure you won't answer, you never did when asked before...

So? in a very rural area scanning MAC addresses and finding them? So people are around? and where's there's people there's usually bluetooth devices of various kinds.

I didn't say that. I'm just pointing out this problem in the number one proof of this particular Bluetooth conspiracy theory.

Would be better with real hackers/radio geeks instead of amateurs who have been able to download a bluetooth scanner app and are suffering from Dunning-Kruger.

As for the question who Mik Andersen (word play on Mac address?) , Ricardo Delgado and others are and what their motivations are I have not yet been able to determine.

Here's an interesting analysis

Without going into details; looking at for instance Mik Andersen's document titled: " Intra-body nano-network - Brief summary by Mik Andersen.pdf" I believe it is it is a hoax, disinformation or possibly missinformation and only appears to be a serious document outlining an incredibly advanced nano sized system.

I believe it is has been put together by a smart person by referring to terms, concepts and technologies which are so advanced and complex that it's nearly impossible for the layman to understand whether the statements are true or not.

If one looks into terms/citings in the document the material, they seem to at first glance verify the claims, or atleast exist in the document, but on closer meticulous review do not support the claims.

BIOTEQ INJECTABLE MICROCHIPS - LEAKED SLIDES FROM FORGOTTEN USB DRIVE

Summary of the slides
3-in-1 chip: Microcontroller Unit for logic and data storage, energy storage unit, energy harvesting unit (rectenna).
5G FR2 frequencies provide energy to the rectenna unit in them mm-wave bands from 25 to 29 GHz in beam-forming mode.
Blood soluble thermosetting polymer lodge the chip in tissues after a curing period of 20 days.
This polymer created the -70 degrees requirement for Pfizer.
Chip size is 300 micrometers.
The hole of a syringe in commonly 500 micrometers, a half millimeter.
1024 Kb/s downlink data, direction from tower to chip.
128 Kb/s uplink data, direction from chip to tower.

BIOTEQ INJECTABLE MICROCHIPS KEPT AT -70°C IS THE SAME AS PFIZER VACCINE

temp

The second half of this video, the "leaked slide-show" I'm quite sure is a hoax. It doesn't add up. I can give quite few details which I believe are problematic. And it's all quite naive and quite satirical. The font and design is like from a geeky sci-fi computer game.

Whilst looking at this material and striving to analyze it I came to the conclusion that it's quite possible that you are the only person except the source of it that is spreading it. If you are not very if that source is telling the truth or not don't you think it would be wise to be before propagating someones production because you really don't know their true motivations...?

A quote from one of several sources from where the video is posted and I am in agreement with:

I can't tell if this is real or not, it could be, and if so, then it's a smoking gun.

Regardless, I learned new concepts and technologies from the video.
Maybe you do too.

You could check out BlackPilledHam then and his work on the subject. He uses too many F words for me to post his links here.

I don't believe it is at the nano level, this circcuitry transceiverrs etc can be seen througn a microscope at the micro level. You know those things you say are salt crysals....