The Lord moves in mysterious ways

Irish Savant

Growing up in the Catholic Ireland of the fifties and sixties was enough to make anyone an agnostic if not an outright atheist. At least anyone having an inquiring mind and/or a rebellious streak. The suffocating all-pervasive presence of the Church with its sickening hypocrisy, materialism and, worst of all, smugness shoved in our faces every minute of the day ultimately became intolerable. And while some of the clergy were undoubtedly good people for the most part the ‘religious’ were dogmatic intolerant and hypocritical careerists. The sorry state of Ireland today, steeped in the poz as badly as if not worse than any other country is in large part due to our revulsion towards traditional Catholicism and its resultant banishment from our daily lives.

Up to fairly recently it would not have been an exaggeration to say I actively hated the Church to the point where I celebrated its eventual demise. But over time it became clear that we’d thrown out the baby with the bathwater. The erstwhile social constraints fundamental to a Catholic society had been jettisoned along with the hypocrisy, dogmatism, smugness and materialism. No longer for instance were ‘illegitimate’ babies seized from their mothers and sold off into adoption or incarcerated in hideous industrial schools whence they emerged scarred for life, their mothers forever marked as fallen women.

The whole system of social control was suddenly gone and replaced with….well, what we have today. Every form of sexual perversion not alone tolerated but actively celebrated. Homosexuals can ‘marry’ and even adopt children. The staid husband and wife of yore have been replaced by a bewildering range of ever-changing partnership arrangements. Children – pity them – whelped with all the foresight of stray dogs, broken homes the norm rather than the exception, all enabled, nay, encouraged, by the welfare and legal systems. No need for me to cite the myriad ways in which our new norms have sundered the social fabric and left most of us rootless, atomised and fearful.

In common with most Irish people I had equated organised religion with God and in rejecting the former had lost sight of the latter. And a void was left in my life, a void I had attributed to other things. My journey back to God was slow and gradual, driven by my spiritual void but also by rational analysis, albeit impeded at every step by my intellectual arrogance. But I persevered. My disgust at the society we had become was piqued by realising the uncanny truth of so many Biblical prophesies – surely some superior cosmic force must have been in play? Paradoxically, the more I studied studied the workings of science the more convinced I became of dimensions beyond the comprehension of human senses, accessible only through spiritual means, means that need to be carefully cultivated and nourished in a spirit of humility.

The clincher for me, again paradoxically, has been the the truly Satanic globohomo NWO Great Reset transhumanist agenda and The Vaxx, the Mark Of The Beast itself. The Devil has at last stepped out from behind the curtain and in effect said “game on”. The Manichaen struggle between Good and Evil has become manifest and the choice is now ours. Most of the Agenda’s leaders and enablers have clearly signed the Mephistophelian Pact, sold their souls to the Devil in return for riches and power, and vast numbers clamour to sign up. But for me and millions of others these developments, these demonic manifestations, have lead to their awakening, or reawakening, to the love and understanding of God.

Our job now is the fight the Good fight while putting our faith in Him. That is what I’ve done (I pray multiple times a day and ask forgiveness for my sins, particularly that of pride) and the sense of peace and reassurance has been nothing short of miraculous. But fight we must. The Austrian philosopher Rudolf Steiner recognised more than a hundred years ago that our bodies are corporeal but also spiritual vessels open to occupation by ethereal forces of evil. Developing an awareness of them was for him the essential first step in combatting them. “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found.”

I hope that this little story will inspire some of you to seek Him in your own particular way.

Source

King of kings' Bible
Rev. 17:4 And the woman was arrayed in PURPLE (bishops) and SCARLET (cardinals) colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
Rev. 17:5 And upon her forehead [was] a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS (her daughters) AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
Rev. 17:9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth (Rome).
Rev. 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, COME OUT of her, MY people, that ye take not part in her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues (punishment).
Rev. 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her inequities.
Rev. 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations DECEIVED.

Paul said it is not I that lives – The Divine in me

What would Christ do if He saw the treasures of the Vatican?

The 'Babylonian Mystery Religion' is the True Origin of Mary Worship

You will receive notifications because you created this topic.

10 Likes

Thank-You.

4 Likes

You're welcome.

5 Likes

Thank-You for sharing this inspiring article and good Scripture. The same is felt about religions, they deceive and put a wall between human+Beings and God.

Growing up in a fanatic religious atmosphere can turn you away from God instead of draw you to Him.

It is believed Christ came to destroy the churches and the ungodly Priest. Christ also said many times in Matthew NOT to be a priest (Matthew 23:8).

Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the Temple: and his disciples came to [him] for to show him the buildings of the Temple.
24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the Sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.
24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
24:12 And because inequity shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold.
24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
24:14 And this gospel of "the KINGDOM" shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Taken from TWHOFTF

9:69 “So-called” christian priests, in general; and especially catholic priests; have caused incalculable harm in the world, by teaching people that God is stupid. They have taught people, that they can be evil all their lives, and as long as these people get one of their priests,and say that they are sorry, on their death-bed, and give money to the church, then everything is alright, and that God will forgive them. 9:70 Unfortunately, most people believe their stupid evil LIES, and do exactly that, which is why the world is so bad, and the churches are so rich, especially the Roman Catholic church.9:71 That is why most of the catholic countries are so corrupt, because people take bribes, and do wrong all their lives, believing that it doesn’t matter, so long as they go to confession, and receive absolution from a priest.9:72 Do YOU really think you can live your life, being wilfully evil, thinking it’s alright, as long as you say you’re sorry, on your death-bed, to a priest, and give money to the church, and that you can fool God? You are the ones who are stupid and being fooled - conned really. You can’t fool God, He knows everything you think (Galatians 6:7).9:73 What an incredible BUSINESS - selling forgiveness for sins -and what a confidence-trick. Priests can NOT forgive your sins, they are conning you for money, “Protection-money”. How are they going to protect you from God, when, as far as God is concerned, they do not even exist (Matt. 23:8-9)?89
9:74 I’m sure the Mafia are all good (?) catholic boys, giving money to the Vatican, which itself is the biggest mafia on Earth.

5 Likes

You're welcome.

3 Likes
4 Likes

God's LOVE at work through His animals.

Stray Dog Saved A Blind Elderly Woman from Drowning

It is Unbelievable what this Wonderful Dog has done…!

Did the blind lady survive?? And what happened to the dog?

A dog will never [leave] its owner no matter how poor they are. Today, we once again see intelligent and loyal 4-legged friends in the story below.

March 3, a photo posted on (Fb) that has [shocked] many people, is an image of a dog guarding a helpless woman by a muddy riverbank.
Ake Srisuwan is the one who took and posted this photo, he was [stunned] at first by this image and after he got close and focused with his camera he spotted the woman blindly and sleeping beside the river, all wet and muddy on her, and the dog with sad eyes is protecting her.

He was immediately emotional after realizing what he had witnessed simply.
The local authorities decided to assist the woman and her devoted canine companion, and they were being [treated] at a nearby hospital.

The dog is going to have a happier and better life with its owner.

1 Like

Thank you Lord, Praying Bird 2019 07 19 at 07 55 51

Psalm 68:4 Sing unto God, sing praises to His name: extol Him that rideth upon the heavens by His name JAH, and rejoice before Him.

Psalm 28:7 The "I AM" [is] my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him.

Thank you Lord, Praying Bird 2019 07 19 at 07 55 51

For further researc

1 Like

Yes, indeed! Nothing could be more important than reading and digesting the Book, TWHOFTF and His Work found on JAHTruth.net.. On a side note, and it is most definitely a side note when the Works from The Lord are far more relevant and necessary to survive, Rudolf Steiner spoke in one of his lectures dated 17 September 1924 the following insight/knowledge/inner knowing:

It will be necessary to understand the Apocalypse in a serious way, to the extent that the one whom I called the etheric Christ will make himself visible within humanity.

And He has! Christ's Second-Coming

As tragic as these End-Times are, The Lord is here with us. Praise be to God, forever and ever.

Daniel 2:20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are His:
2:21 And He changeth the times and the seasons: He removeth kings, and setteth up kings: He giveth Wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:
2:22 He revealeth the deep and secret things: He knoweth what [is] in the darkness, and the Light dwelleth with Him.
2:23 I thank Thee, and praise Thee, O Thou God of my fathers, who hast given me Wisdom and might, and hast made known unto me now what we desired of Thee: for Thou hast [now] made known unto us the king's matter. King of kings' Bible - Daniel