The Koran Confirms God's Law

Sources of information:

2 Likes

References to The Torah and The Gospel in The Koran

(more than 30)

Suras 2:53, 2:89-93, 3:1-3, 3:48-50, 4:54, 5:46-50, 6:91-92, 6:154-157, 7:157, 9:111, 11:17, 15:9-10, 17:2-4, 21:48, 23:20, 23:49, 25:35, 28:1-3, 32:23, 35:25-32, 37:117, 40:53, 40:70, 41:45, 42:14-17, 45:16, 46:12, 46:30, 48:29, 53:36-47, 57:25-29, 61:6, 78:2

Sura 2:53. And remember We gave Moses the Scripture and the Criterion (Between right and wrong [The Torah]): there was a chance for you to be guided aright.

Sura 2:89-93
2:89. And when there comes to them a Book from God, confirming what is with them,- although from of old they had prayed for victory against those without Faith,- when there comes to them that which they (should) have recognised, they refuse to believe it but the curse of God is on those without Faith.
2:90. Miserable is the price for which they have sold their souls, in that they deny (the revelation) which God has sent down, in insolent rejection that God, from His Grace, should send it to any of His servants that it pleases Him to [as is His Right]: thus have they drawn on themselves Wrath upon Wrath. And humiliating is the punishment of those who reject Faith.
2:91. When it is said to them, "Believe in what God hath sent down," they say, "We believe in what was sent down to us": yet they reject all besides, even if it be Truth confirming what is with them. Say: "Why then have ye slain the Prophets of God in times gone by, if ye did indeed believe?"
2:92. There came to you Moses with Clear (Signs) yet ye worshipped the Calf (even) after that, and ye did behave wrongfully.
2:93. And remember We took your Covenant and We raised above you (the towering height) of Mount (Sinai): (Saying): "Hold firmly to what We have given you, and hearken (to The Law)": they said: "We hear, and we disobey": and they had to drink into their hearts (of the taint) of the Calf because of their Faithlessness. Say: "Vile indeed are the behests of your Faith if ye have any faith!"

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 3:48-50
3:48. "And God will teach him the Book (Torah) and Wisdom, The Law and the Gospel,
3:49. "And (appoint him) an Apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: and I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I enliven the dead, by God's leave and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;
3:50. "'(I have come to you), to affirm The Law which was before me. And to make lawful to you part of what was (before) forbidden to you; I have come to you with a Sign from your Lord. So fear God, and obey me.

Sura 4:54. Or do they envy mankind for what God hath given them of His Bounty? But We had already given the people of Abraham the Book (Torah) and Wisdom, and conferred upon them a great kingdom.

Sura 5:46-50
5:46. But why do they come to thee for decision, when they have (their own) Law (the Torah) before them?- therein is the (plain) command of "I AM"; yet even after that, they would turn away. For they are not (really) People of Faith.
5:47. It was We Who revealed The Law (to Moses): therein is Guidance and Light. By its Standard (Criterion) have been judged the Jews, by the Prophets who bowed to "I AM"'s Will; the Rabbis and the Doctors of Law: for to them was entrusted the protection of "I AM"'s Book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My Signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.
5:48. We ordained therein for them: "Life for life, eye for eye, nose for nose, ear for ear, tooth for tooth, and wounds equal for equal." But if any one remits the retaliation by way of charity, it is an act of atonement for himself (Matt. 5:44). And if any fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) wrong-doers (and are the accomplices of the wrong-doers and equally guilty).
5:49. And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming The Law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein is Guidance and Light, and confirmation of The Law that had come before him: a Guidance and a Warning to those who fear "I AM".
5:50. Let the People of the Gospel judge by what "I AM" hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the Light of) what "I AM" hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel (and are equally guilty).

Sura 6:91-92
6:91. No just estimate of "I AM" do they make when they say: "Nothing doth "I AM" send down to man (by way of revelation)": say: "Who then sent down the Book (Torah) which Moses brought?- a Light and Guidance to man: but ye make it into (separate) sheets for show, while ye conceal much (of its contents): therein were ye taught that which ye knew not- neither ye nor your fathers." Say: "("I AM") (sent it down)": then leave them to plunge in vain discourse and trifling.
6:92. And this is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, and confirming (the revelations) which came before it: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses the Book (Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If the Book (Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 7:157. "Those who follow The Apostle, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (Scriptures - the Bible),- in The Law (Torah) and the Gospel (New Testament - Covenant) ;- for he commands them what is just and forbids them what is evil; he allows them as lawful what is good (and pure) and prohibits them from what is bad (and impure); he releases them from their heavy burdens (Matthew 23:1-4) and from the yokes that are upon them. So it is those who believe him, honour him, help him, and follow the Light which is sent down with him,- it is they who will prosper ( King of kings' Bible - John 8:3, KJV John 8:12)."

Sura 9:111. "I AM" hath purchased from the Believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the Garden (of Bliss): they fight in His Cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in Truth, through The Law (Torah), the Gospel (New Testament/Covenant), and the Koran: and who is more faithful to His Covenant (in the Bible) than "I AM"? Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded (to fulfill The Covenant of "I AM" written in the Bible): that is the achievement supreme.

Sura 11:17. Can they be (like) those who accept a Clear (Sign) from their Lord, and whom a witness from Himself doth teach, as did the Book of Moses (the Torah) before it,- a guide and a mercy? They believe therein but those of the Sects that reject it,- the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. Be not then in doubt thereon: for it is the Truth from thy Lord: yet many among men do not believe!

Sura 15:9-10
15:9. We have, without doubt, sent down the Message; and We will assuredly guard it (from corruption).
15:10. We did send Apostles before thee amongst the religious sects (John 17:21; Sura 6:159) of old:

Sura 17:2-4
17:2. We gave Moses the Book (Torah), and made it a Guide to the Children of Israel, (commanding): "Take no-one and nothing other than Me as Disposer of (your) affairs."
17:3. O ye that are sprung from those whom We carried (in the Ark) with Noah! Verily he was a most grateful devotee.
17:4. And We gave (Clear) Warning to the Children of Israel in the Book (Bible), that twice would they do mischief on the earth and be elated with mighty arrogance (and twice would they be punished - Enoch 90:6-9; Matt. 24:37-39)!

Sura 21:48. In the past We granted to Moses and Aaron the Criterion (Torah) (for Judgment), and a Light and a Message for those who would do right,-

Sura 23:20. Also a "tree" (of Knowledge) springing out of Mount Sinai (the Torah), which produces "oil" (of enlightenment), and enjoyment for those who use it for food (spiritual food).

Sura 23:49. And We gave Moses the Book (Torah), in order that they might receive Guidance.

Sura 25:35. (Before this,) We sent Moses The Book (Torah), and appointed his brother Aaron with him as minister;

Sura 28:1-3
28:1. Ta. Sin. Mim. (The Story of Moses - T.S.M.)
28:2. These are Verses from the Book (Torah) that makes (things) clear.
28:3. We rehearse to thee some of the story of Moses and Pharaoh in Truth, for people who believe.

Sura 32:23. We did indeed aforetime give the Book (Torah) to Moses: be then NOT IN DOUBT of its (The Torah) reaching (THEE): and We made it a Guide to the Children of Israel.

Sura 35:25-32
35:25. And if they reject thee, so did their predecessors, to whom came their Apostles with Clear Signs, Books of dark prophecies, and the Book of Enlightenment (Torah).
35:26. In the end did I punish those who rejected Faith: and how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)!
35:27. Seest thou not that "I AM" sends down rain from the sky? With it We then bring out produce of various colours. And in the mountains are tracts white and red, of various shades of colour, and black intense in hue.
35:28. And so amongst men and crawling creatures and cattle, are they of various colours. Those truly fear "I AM", among His Servants, who have Knowledge: for "I AM" is Almighty, Oft-Forgiving.
35:29. Those who rehearse the Book of "I AM", establish constant Prayer, and spend (in Charity) out of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a Commerce that will never fail:
35:30. For He will pay them their merit, nay, He will give them (even) more out of His Bounty: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Ready to appreciate (service).
35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about the Book (Bible) is the Truth,- confirming what was (revealed) before: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.
35:32. Then We have given the Book (Bible) for inheritance to such of Our Servants as We have chosen: but there are among them some who wrong their own souls; some who follow a middle course; and some who are, by "I AM"'s leave, foremost in good deeds; that is the Highest Grace.

Sura 37:117. And We gave them the Book (Torah) which helps to make things clear;

Sura 40:53. We did aforetime give Moses the (Book of) Guidance (Torah), and We gave the Book in inheritance to the Children of Israel,-

Sura 40:70. Those who reject the Book (Bible) and the (Revelations) with which We sent our Apostles: but soon shall they know,-

Sura 41:45. We certainly gave Moses the Book aforetime: but disputes arose thereat. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (their differences) would have been settled between them: but they remained in suspicious disquieting doubt thereon.

Sura 42:14-17
42:14. And they became divided only after Knowledge reached them,- through selfish envy between themselves. Had it not been for a Word that went forth before from thy Lord, (tending) to a Term appointed, the matter would have been settled between them: but truly those who have inherited the Book (Torah) after them are in suspicious (disquieting) doubt concerning it.
42:15. Now then, for that (reason), call (them to the Faith), and stand steadfast as thou art commanded, nor follow thou their vain desires but say: "I believe the Book (Bible) which "I AM" has sent down and I am commanded to judge justly between you. "I AM" is our Lord and your Lord: for us (is the responsibility for) our deeds, and for you for your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. "I AM" will bring us together, and to Him is (our) Final Goal.
42:16. But those who dispute concerning "I AM" after He has been accepted,- futile is their dispute in the Sight of their Lord: on them will be a Penalty terrible.
42:17. It is "I AM" Who has sent down the Book (Bible) in Truth, and the Balance (Torah - Sura 6:154-157; 57:25) (by which to weigh conduct). And what will make thee realise that perhaps the Hour is close at hand?

45:16. We did aforetime grant to the Children of Israel the Book (Bible), the Power of Command, and Prophethood; We gave them, for Sustenance, things good and pure; and We favoured them above the nations.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (Torah) as a guide and a mercy: and this Book CONFIRMS (it - the Torah) in the Arabic tongue; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 46:30. They said, "O our people! We have heard a Book revealed after Moses, confirming what came before it: it guides (men) to the Truth and to The Straight Way.

Sura 48:29. Muhammad is the Apostle of "I AM"; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other. Thou wilt see them bow and prostrate themselves (in prayer), seeking Grace from "I AM" and (His) Good Pleasure. On their faces are their marks, (being) the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Taurat (Torah); and their similitude in the Gospel is: like a seed which sends forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, (filling) the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the Unbelievers with rage at them. "I AM" has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds Forgiveness, and a great Reward.

Sura 53:36-47
53:36. Nay, is he not acquainted with what is in the Books of Moses-
53:37. And about Abraham who fulfilled his commitments?-
53:38. Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another;
53:39. That man can have nothing but what he strives for;
53:40. That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight;
53:41. Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete;
53:42. That to thy Lord is the final Goal;
53:43. That it is He Who granteth Laughter and Tears;
53:44. That it is He Who granteth Death and Life;
53:45. That He did create in pairs,- male and female,
53:46. From a seed when lodged (in its place);
53:47. That He hath promised a Second Creation (Resurrection of the Dead);

Sura 57:25-29
57:25. We sent aforetime our Apostles with Clear Signs and sent down with them the Book (Torah) and the Balance (of Right and Wrong) (The Covenant), that men may stand forth in justice and We sent down Iron, in which is (material for) mighty war, as well as many benefits for mankind, that "I AM" may test who it is that will help, unseen, Him and His Apostles: for "I AM" is Full of Strength, Almighty (and able to enforce His Will).
57:26. And We sent Noah and Abraham, and established in their line Prophethood and Revelation: and some of them were on right guidance. But many of them became rebellious transgressors.
57:27. Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our Apostles: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him Compassion and Mercy. But the Monasticism which they invented for themselves, We did not prescribe for them: (We commanded) only the seeking for the Good Pleasure of "I AM"; but, that they did not foster as they should have done. Yet We bestowed, on those among them who believed, their (due) reward, but many of them are rebellious transgressors.
57:28. O ye that believe! Fear "I AM", and believe in His Messenger, and He will bestow on you a double portion of His Mercy: He will provide for you a Light by which ye shall walk (straight in your path), and He will forgive you (your past): for "I AM" is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
57:29. That the People of the Book (Bible) may know that they have no power whatever over the Grace of "I AM", that (His) Grace is (entirely) in His Hand, to bestow it on whomsoever He wills. For "I AM" is the Lord of Grace abounding.

Sura 61:6. And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Sura 78:2. Concerning the Gospel (Great News),

That's over 30 references in the Koran instructing its readers to read The Law (Torah) and the Gospel (which adds a spiritual dimension to the Torah and a flesh-and-blood example in Jesus+Christ).

Number of references in the Koran instructing its readers to read the Hadith? ZERO.

3 Likes

Thank-you JF. Interesting indeed.

The Koran was definitely sent to be A CONFIRMATION of what went before; it was NOT sent to start yet another evil organized religion, nor does it contain any new prophecies.

(Sura 2:97-98, 3:1-3, 4:47, 5:51, 6:92-94, 6:154-157, 10:37, 12:111, 22:52, 35:31, 46:12, 61:6-7)

Sura 2:97-98
2:97. Say: "Whoever is an enemy to Gabriel - for he brings down the (revelation) to thy heart by God's Will, A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE, and guidance and glad tidings for those who believe,-
2:98. Whoever is an enemy to God and His angels and Apostles, to Gabriel and Michael (Daniel 12:1; Rev. 12:7),- Lo! God is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Sura 3:1-3
3:1. A. L. M. (Almighty. Loving. Merciful.)
3:2. Allah (God). There is no God but He,- the Living, the Self-Existing (YHWH - "I AM"), Eternal.
3:3. It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Koran, CONFIRMING WHAT WENT BEFORE IT and He sent down The Law (of Moses) and The Gospel (of Jesus) BEFORE THIS, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down The Criterion (of Judgment between right and wrong).

Sura 4:47. O ye People of The Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (ALREADY) WITH YOU, before We change the face and fame of some (of you) beyond all recognition, and turn them hindwards, or curse them as We cursed the Sabbath-breakers, for the decision of God MUST be carried out.

Sura 5:51. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, CONFIRMING THE SCRIPTURE THAT CAME BEFORE IT, AND GUARDING IT IN SAFETY (Sura 32:23): so judge between them by what "I AM" hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires (Sura 9:107-111), diverging from the Truth that hath come to thee. To each among you have We prescribed The Law and The Open Way (Matt. 7:13-14). If "I AM" had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His Plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to "I AM"; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters about which ye dispute;

Sura 6:92-94
6:92. And this (Koran) is a Book which We have sent down, bringing blessings, AND CONFIRMING (THE REVELATIONS) WHICH CAME BEFORE IT: that thou mayest warn the Mother of Cities (Jerusalem - Isaiah 1:1, 21; Matt. 23:37, Gal. 4:26) and all around her (just like almost all of the previous Prophets were also told to do). Those who believe in the Hereafter (also) believe this (Book), and they are constant in guarding their prayers.
6:93. Who can be more wicked than one who inventeth a lie against "I AM", or saith, "I have received inspiration," when he hath received none, or (again) who saith, "I can reveal the like of what "I AM" hath revealed"? If thou couldst but see how the wicked (do fare) in the flood of confusion at death! - The angels stretch forth their hands, (saying),"Yield up your souls/Beings: this day shall ye receive your reward,- a penalty of shame, for that ye used to tell lies against "I AM", and scornfully to reject of His Signs!
6:94. And behold! Ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all (the favours) which We bestowed on you: We see not with you your intercessors whom ye thought to be partners in your affairs: so now all relations between you have been cut off, and your (pet) fancies have left you in the lurch!"

Sura 6:154-157
6:154. Moreover, We gave Moses The Book (The Torah), COMPLETING (Our favour) to those who would do right, and explaining ALL things IN DETAIL,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY, that they might believe in the meeting with their Lord.
6:155. And this (Torah) is a Book which We have revealed as a BLESSING: so follow it and be righteous, that YE may receive mercy (Sura 32:23):
6:156. Lest YE should say: "The Book (The Torah) was sent down to two Peoples before us, and for our part, we remained unacquainted with all that they learned by careful study:"
6:157. Or lest YE should say: "If The Book (The Torah) had only been sent down to US, we should have FOLLOWED its guidance BETTER than they (Sura 32:23)." Now then hath come unto YOU a clear (Sign) from your Lord,- and a GUIDE and a MERCY: then who could do MORE WRONG than one who rejecteth "I AM"'s Signs (and The Torah - Bible), and turneth away therefrom? In good time shall We requite those who turn away from Our Signs, with a dreadful penalty, for their turning away.

Sura 10:37-38
10:37. This Koran is not such as can be produced by other than "I AM"; on the contrary IT IS A CONFIRMATION OF (REVELATIONS) THAT WENT BEFORE IT, and a fuller explanation of The Book (Bible - on some issues) - wherein there is no doubt - from The Lord of The Worlds.
10:38. Or do they say, "He forged it"? Say: "Bring then A SURA like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides "I AM", if it be ye speak the truth!"

Sura 12:111. There is, in their stories, instruction for men endued with understanding. It is not a tale invented, BUT A CONFIRMATION OF WHAT WENT BEFORE IT,- a detailed exposition of all things, and a Guide and a Mercy to any such as believe.

Sura 22:52. Never did We send an Apostle or a Prophet before thee, but, when he framed a desire, Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but "I AM" will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in, and "I AM" WILL CONFIRM (AND ESTABLISH) HIS SIGNS (Sura 32:23): for "I AM" is full of Knowledge and Wisdom:

Sura 35:31. That which We have revealed to thee about The Book (Bible) is the Truth,- CONFIRMING WHAT WAS (REVEALED) BEFORE: for "I AM" is assuredly - with respect to His Servants - well acquainted and Fully Observant.

Sura 46:12. And before this, was the Book of Moses (The Torah - The Law) as a guide and a mercy: and THIS BOOK CONFIRMS (IT - THE TORAH) IN THE ARABIC TONGUE; to warn the unjust, and as Good News to those who do right.

Sura 61:6-7
61:6. And REMEMBER, JESUS, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Apostle of "I AM" (sent) to you, CONFIRMING The Law (which came) before me (the Torah), and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be the Comforter (John 16:7-15)." But when he came to them with Clear Signs (John 14:15-18), they said, "this is evident sorcery (Sura 32:23)!"
61:7. Who doth greater wrong than one who invents falsehood against "I AM" (Sura 6:154-157), even as he is being invited to do His Will? And "I AM" guides not those who do wrong (Satan does).

Further confirmation in the Koran of why we should remember Jesus, and the crucifixion:

Sura 6:122. Can he who WAS dead (Jesus), to whom We gave life (John 11:25, Acts 2:31-32, 3:15, Gal. 1:1), and a Light (Mal. 4:2, Matt. 24:27, John 8:3) with which he walks amongst men (Christ), be like him who is in the depths of darkness (Lucifer 2 Cor. 11:13-15), from which he can never come out? Thus to those without Faith their own deeds* seem pleasing (Deut. 12:8, Sura 4:142).

Sura 19:33-34
19:33. So Peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life (again)!"
19:34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they (vainly) dispute.

And further confirmation that Christ, the Saviour is THE Example we should all be following:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way, the Truth, and the Life: NOT one man cometh unto the Father, EXCEPT by me.

Sura 3:55. Behold! God said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee SUPERIOR to those who reject faith, to The Day of Resurrection: then shall ye all return unto Me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Sura 43:57-59
43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).

3 Likes

Mohammed and the birth of Islam as yet another religion.

The Way home or face The Fire, Chapter 10

1 Like