THE HOLY GRAIL

John 18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the "Cup" which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it? (the "Holy Grail")

Spain's Olive Press just published an article about The Holy Grail being in Spain - another example of no one understanding the cup isn't a physical cup:

The article is basically hear-say, which reads that Mark accompanied Peter to Rome. Peter did not go to Rome.

The Glastonbury-Summerland article on JAHTruth discusses the Holy Grail, but you aren't going to find MSM publishing this truth:

Glastonbury - Summerland

Many silly stories have been told about the Cup and the search for the Holy Grail (grail - wooden cup) because no-one has ever understood what Jesus really said about the Cup of Life - immortality.

The disciples asked Jesus if they could accompany him to heaven and were asked: "Can you drink from the cup that I drink from?" Obviously Jesus was not referring to the physical cup used at the Last Supper because they all drank from it, whilst drinking to the New Covenant. The real "Holy Grail" was not the physical cup that was used at the Last Supper, but the bitter Cup of Crucifixion of the "Self" that Jesus explained and referred to in Gethsemane. But man always seeks the easy path and tries to physicalise something that is spiritual, in order to delude himself into believing he can achieve human immortality of the flesh, rather than spiritual immortality, in or out of the flesh.

JAH further explains it in The Way home or face The Fire:

13:33 King Arthur Pen-Dragon’s knights (Pen - to fasten-up and restrain; Dragon - Satan) went in search of “The Holy Grail”, which was NOT a physical object. When Jesus said, “Can you drink from the cup that I drink from?”, he was not referring to his chalice or cup, but to what you have to do and be like, to go home. The search for “The Holy Grail” was the search for divinity, and eternal LIFE, not for a physical cup that Jesus drank from, at the “Last-Supper”.
13:34 The knights who drank, from “the cup that Jesus drank from”; i.e. who became like Jesus; found their immortality (The Holy Grail), and there were only three of them who succeeded, and all the rest failed, because they were “impure”.

The Way home or face The Fire is a guide on how to find it.

1 Like