The Eclipse of Saladin and Lionheart and the Eclipse of Today strikingly similar

The Eclipse which will occur on (4/8/24), and the events surrounding it, are eerily similar to the eclipse(s) during the time of the 3rd Crusade, between Saladin and Lionheart.

Looking at the parallels and close alignment shared, it's remarkable to see the destruction, upheaval and wars that engulf humanity, (never ending). Rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat Rinse and repeat.

At one end of the spectrum you have people buying up their viewing glasses and preparing for their "viewing parties."

And at the same time, prisons are announcing lockdowns, schools are closing, and businesses are shutting down etc.

With L'echiquier Du mal, man playing god, using Cern to bring about destruction, opening portals, bringing in evil entities or firing rockets directly into the eclipse, it's no wonder were at that time of Armageddon... Because the insanity of it all seems to be ramping up/ like firing nuclear missiles at the sun... ???
It's as though they're in a race to see how many screwed up things they can do to society before the curtain comes down on them.

When Saladin and Lionheart were warring, at least they did it with some sort of Chivalry.
They started out in Moab in
the desert, (the wilderness), and had a famous battle of Hittin where the Sermon of the Mount was delivered. And finally to Jerusalem where Saladin recaptured the Dome of The Rock in 1187.

At the time, there was a persisting heaviness, that could be felt by both sides.
Saladins men said they felt as though they were no longer fighting infidels, but Muslims.
And Lionheart's men couldn't pinpoint it - but, structurally militarily, and politically they felt weak.

When Lionheart's eyewitnesses later wrote about it, they said they saw apocalyptic signs in the heaven, and in their dreams that the end time for them was dead ahead.

As it turns out they were right because after 80 years of conflict, the Europeans were thrown out of the Arab lands.

But the spectacular similarities were recorded as such:
"The approach of future destruction was foretold by diverse events, famine, earthquakes, and FREQUENT ECLIPSES!! (Both the sun and the moon).
In 1186 and 1187 6 solar eclipse, and two lunar eclipse took place.
3/4 of the moon in London was in darkness, and at the same time there was a "planetary parade" with, Saturn, Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Mars...

The Astrologers and Magi of the day saw a collosal wind pattern upheaval springing from the planets.
Today it's the same thing see:

Polar vortex is 'spinning backwards' above Arctic after major reversal event
Earlier this month, a sudden atmospheric warming event caused the Arctic's polar vortex to reverse its trajectory. The swirling ring of cold air is now spinning in the wrong direction, which has triggered a record-breaking "ozone spike" and could impact global weather patterns.

The winds shook the 4 corners of the earth said the Astrologers, and foreshadowed the whole globe about to be stirred up with troubles and war.

When the Christtian Soldiers massed at La Safouri, the kings Chamberlain had an awful dream.

He saw an eagle flying over the Christian Army, holding 7 arrows in his talons and a crossbow screaming Woe to Jerusalem.
The Chamberlain quickly reached for his Bible and found:

Psalms 7

7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry [with the wicked] every day.
7:12 If he turn not, He will whet His sword; He hath bent His bow, and made it ready.
7:13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; He ordaineth His arrows against the persecutors.

Did the 7 arrows represent the 7 deadly sins, 7 punishments for the Christian Army?

Saladin had warned his Army:
"Events don't turn out according to mens wills. We don't know how long life is left to us"

In recent times Ariel Sharon overtook Beaufort in Southern Lebanon, (what Saladin had done over 900 centuries ago.)

The gate into the Valley between Ramla & Jerusalem, where Lionheart used his actions in 1192 is heavily littered with convoy vehicles from the 1948 Israel war, the same year as the birth of our Lord.
If the fighting is to go on for 80 decades as it did during the Crusades with Saladin and Lionheart it would bring us to 2028.

Just in time for that Asteroid!

Warriors of God
Richard the Lionheart
and Saladin in the Third
Crusade

4 Likes

Literally Felt the earthquake today!

1 Like

I experienced an earthquake on the East Coast (many years ago), but it was not as strong as the recent one. It was odd and eerie. No damage (personally) was done and hopefully that was the case with you as well.

The increase in earthquakes (in diverse places) recently may be related to CERN. Another aspect that may be related to CERN is the advent of a global "quantum" system to monitor everything from the economy to global governance. The one app for everything that Musk talks about. The q-psyop also referred to an upcoming quantum system that is praised like some golden calf for all humanity.

1 Like

Hi @NancyDrewberry

"I experienced an earthquake on the East Coast (many years ago), but it was not as strong as the recent one. It was odd and eerie. No damage (personally) was done and hopefully that was the case with you as well."

It was eerie.. What was even more eerie was I was writing about the earthquake/ Saladin lionheart...
STrange
The building swayed back and forth and shaking back n forth under the feet
That was it
Two aftershocks that I felt.

Also weird, this morning I posted on God taught me how earthquake post
A Sura relating to physical earth quakes and the quake hadn't manifested yet

I thought it might have something to do with Cern, or they could have something underground where the epicenter was...

The are a Ton of big pharm in cent. NJ

I had written something down this morning with regards to the noise you heard and I can't find it/ I believe it was in ref. To A passage 7:17
But I can't recall the book at this time.

2 Likes

That sound we heard in the sky was not natural. It was from a "machine". The verse from the Bible does not come to mind, but something from the movie "Donnie Darko" does. It was called the deus ex machina or 'god machine'; a machine that brought gods. These are very, very strange times!!!

Also something from Jahs site, is it the Celestine Prophecy where they are in the Forrest and they hear all these weird noises

I just found my Nancy note 77:17,
Still doesn't give the book but I wrote some of it, The clouds poured out water and the sky's sent out a sign...

1 Like

Thank-you.

Psalm 77:17 The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: Thine arrows also went abroad. King of kings' Bible - Psalms

Psalm 77

77:1 <To the chief Musician, to Jeduthun, A Psalm of Asaph.> I cried unto God with my voice, [even] unto God with my voice; and He gave ear unto me.
77:2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
77:3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. The rock.
77:4 Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
77:5 I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
77:6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
77:7 Will the Lord cast off for ever? And will He be favourable no more?
77:8 Is His mercy clean gone for ever? Doth [His] promise fail for evermore?
77:9 Hath God forgotten to be gracious? Hath He in anger shut up His tender mercies? The rock.
77:10 And I said, This [is] my infirmity: [but I will remember] the years of the right hand of The Most High.
77:11 I will remember the works of the "I AM": surely I will remember Thy wonders of old.
77:12 I will meditate also of all Thy work, and talk of Thy doings.
77:13 Thy Way, O God, [is] in the Sanctuary: who [is so] great a God as [our] God?
77:14 Thou [art] the God that doest wonders: Thou hast declared Thy strength among the people.
77:15 Thou hast with [Thine] arm redeemed Thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. The rock.
77:16 The waters saw Thee, O God, the waters saw Thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
77:17 The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: Thine arrows also went abroad.
77:18 The voice of Thy thunder [was] in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
77:19 Thy way [is] in the sea, and Thy path in the great waters, and Thy footsteps are not known.
77:20 Thou leddest Thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.

1 Like

The dream of the Eagle and the 7 arrows could have been a sign that they would be completely defeated.

1 Like

THEY want their manufactured Messiah now.....

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Absolutely!
And they were.

T. H. E. Y will fail we know, but I wish it was sooner!

Thank-you. I can relate to those sentiments.

I was made aware by Father of some very evil things at an early age; such as satanic ritual abuse of children and its effects on a town and its people. For decades, I knew about satanism and SRA, but whilst much has been exposed and believed as of late, in the past it was thought to be a delusion to speak that. Eventually, I found peace knowing in Father's Time is Perfection.

Matthew 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in diverse places.
24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.
24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
24:12 And because inequity shall abound, the love of many shall grow cold.
24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
24:14 And this gospel of "The KINGDOM" shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

2 Likes

:astonished: Freudian slip?

WHAT??? "IT'S NOT OVER YET BECAUSE WE HAVE THE ECLIPSE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING ON MONDAY!"

2 Likes

A Connecticut Turkey in King Arthur's Eclipse

Is it really science fiction?

In 1889, Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur s Court was published.

Realistically, and laughingly (more than once) - it pits parallel universes, time travelers, and a mere mortals follies in thinking he can "fix" societies problems with man made ideologies.

From slavery, politics, Church dogma, feudalism, Monarchy - instead of delivering the "Golden Age" Hank Morgan delivers England into the depths of War.

Hank was a weapons manufacturer and one day during a dispute with a subordinate he was hit over the head with a crowbar, and somehow he was
transported back in time (6th) Century during the reign of King Arthur.

Hank is imprisoned as an intruder for the craziness of his dress,

and whilst in bondage he is about to be hanged when he uses the eclipse as his key to freedom.

(What is Project Blue Beam?

Jun 2, 2023 — To abolish all Christian and traditional religions inorder to replace them with a one-world religion)

He remembered the date of the eclipse, and told the King he would block the sun.
King Arthur ignored him until the sun was blocked during the eclipse and they immediately let him out of jail and made him Prime Minister, calling him "The Boss."

Now all the people of Camelot believe he is in control of the eclipse - and that he has mighty powers.

Merlin the sourcerer calls Hank a fraud, and they duel with different tricks.
Hank takes his technology he bought with him into the past and used it against Merlin. At one point he takes his gun powder and rods and places them atop Merlin's tower creating a lightning strike for the masses.

So now Hank is looked at as a powerful wizard producing modern tools and weapons, with his "super power" status he is able to out do the masses.

Hank sets out to "modernize" Camelot with the knowledge of science, democracy, manufacturing plants, medicines, Spies
Military weapons...,
He believes that science will change the philosophy of the people,

He believes he has a right to rule because he is the smartest, as he believes everyone in Camelot is ignorant, and that he is "enlightened"

Because Hank believes the people are gullable, and in order to change society, he builds schools, newspapers, etc.

After he and King Arthur disguise themselves as commoners to find out what the slaves are doing

One folly after another is manifested

Things started to unravel toward the end when Hank realized that even though he started out with the idea to right a wrong, everything that he did involved the humans nature, and
Injustice prevails throughout his kingdom. He, even with his skewered view, sees that technology alone is not enough for man to prosper harmoniously

He's neglected the profound wisdom of the spiritual, The grace Of God and a promise of a true crown of divinity and prosperity with the help and guidance of our Lord and Mercy.

Psalm

35:27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the "I AM" be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.

Psalm

68:19 Blessed [be] the Lord, [who] daily loadeth us [with benefits, even] the God of our salvation. The rock.

Leviticus

26:3 If ye walk in My Statutes, and keep My Commandments, and do them;
26:4 Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit.
26:5 And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely.

Deuteronomy

29:9 Keep therefore the words of this Covenant, and DO them, that ye may prosper in all that ye do.

A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court by Mark Twain

2 Likes

Brighteon Broadcast News, Apr 8, 2024 - Solar Eclipse Day! Geoengineering experiment covertly LAUNCHED to DARKEN the skieshttps://www.brighteon.com/2e5df8f0-7c23-40dc-beb7-bfba45572ca7

Hearing reports my end that the waters are highest level people have seen.