The Diseases and Cure of “Money” and its “Inflation” - countering CBDCs and other

The cure is obviously not Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) or any other digital currencies. The writer believes these are the cures.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and materialism. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=152480

GREAT RESET: Here’s the draconian Social Credit System (Part 1)

Below are questions and responses shared on Telegram between Bill Sweet and Gideon over the past year.

Gideon answers questions about the Financial Reset and the social credit software that will be used known as CSRQ-SM.

Bill: Who are you and why do you call yourself ‘Gideon’?

Gideon: “My background is in counter-espionage and logistical operations. There’s no way I would disclose much beyond that. I go by Gideon so you have something to call me, and it’s a name from the Bible that carries with it a special meaning for me.”

Continued at the above link.

How about the Credit System falling under this Law? - They're cursing themselves.

Deuteronomy 27:24 Cursed [be] he that smiteth his neighbour secretly. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Veterans Today published the document.
Hopefully it should help to counter the proposed CBDCs, and promote the other benefits of real money (as applied by God's Law).

1 Like

War will be their excuse for HYPER INFLATION

For further research s