The Corona Simulation Machine: Why the Inventor of The “Corona Test” Would Have Warned Us Not To Use It To Detect A Virus

“Scientists are doing an awful lot of damage to the world in the name of helping it. I don’t mind attacking my own fraternity because I am ashamed of it.” –Kary Mullis, Inventor of Polymerase Chain Reaction

“The PCR test for Corona is as good as…” “It’s as good as that Scientology test that detects your personality and then tells you need to give all your money to Scientology. “ Was the COVID-19 Test Meant to Detect a Virus? | The Truthseeker

• Technology - Science / false knowledge which is destroying the planet.

1 Timothy 5:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane [and] vain babblings, and OPPOSITIONS OF SCIENCE (knowledge) FALSELY SO CALLED :

Enoch 68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH , and by this also its power consumes them. G.M. Terminator Seeds

2 Likes

Huge COVID case-counting deception at the CDC

But the big deal, of course, is combining results from two different tests—the PCR and the antibody—and placing them in one lump.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/02/huge-covid-case-counting-deception-at-the-cdc/

Thank-you for the information. I did not know they were combining the two different tests. Outrageous.

Your welcome