The Coming Saviors – Moshiach, Messiah & Mahdi

Not one man, nor one group, has been able to defeat or even stop the Evil in the world. Is it any wonder that many call upon their Savior?

The Muslims await The Mahdi.
The Jews await The Moshiach.
The Christians await The Second Coming of Christ.

What if they are all awaiting the same person?

What if the wait was over?

And The Messenger is the same person?

Read more - The Coming Saviors – Moshiach, Messiah & Mahdi

The 2 videos in the article are now on DGTV:

Not on YT anymore: Netanyahu told to hasten Jewish Moshiach's Coming -

Rabbis Hidden Message Decoded Shocks the World And Jewish History Forever -

4 Likes

Sura 43:57-61
43:57. When (Jesus) the son of Mary is held up as an example, behold, thy people raise a clamour thereat (in ridicule)!
43:58. And they say, "Are our gods best, or he?" This they set forth to thee, only by way of disputation: yea, they are a contentious people.
43:59. He was no more than a servant ("I came not to do mine own will, but the Will of Him that sent me" - John 6:38): We granted Our favour (Christ) to him (Sura 4:171), and We made him the Example to the Children of Israel (John 14:6).
43:60. And if it were Our Will, We could make angels from amongst you, succeeding each other on the Earth.
43:61. And (Christ the Mahdi) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) The Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about The (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is The Straight Way.

3 Likes

The Coming Saviours – Moshiach, Messiah & Mahdi

Please read and share this article using its direct-link NOW FEATURED on Gibraltar Messsenger. Thank you.

Exodus

23:20 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in The Way (ch. 18:20; Deut. 11:28; 31:29; John 14:6), and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice (Mark 9:7), provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for My name [is] in him.

The Articles of Faith in which one "True in Faith" (a moslem) must believe:-

1. God

2. His Angels

3. His Messengers

4. His revealed Books

5. The Day of Resurrection

6. Divine Preordainments (Prophecy)

i.e. whatever God has ordained must come to pass.

JAH - Muad'Dib