🇮🇪 The Ark of The Covenant in Ireland

It sure is mellow grazin' in the grass
(Grazin' in the grass is a gas, can you dig it)
What a trip just watchin' as the world goes past
There are so many good things to see
While grazin' in the grass
Flowers with colours for takin'
Everything outta sight in the grass
The sun beaming down between the leaves
And the bir-ir-ir-irds dartin' in and out of the trees

Everything here is so clear, you can see it
And everything here is so real, you can feel it
And it's real, so real, so real, so real, so real, so real
Can you dig it
Whooo-oooh

I can dig it, he can dig it
She can dig it, we can dig it
They can dig it, you can dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it

The sun beaming down between the leaves
And the bir-ir-ir-irds dartin' in and out of the trees
Everything here is so clear, you can see it
And everything here is so real, you can feel it
And it's real, so real, so real, so real, so real, so real
Can you dig it
Whooo-oooh, yeah
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it
Oh, let's dig it
Can you dig it

JAH's Sociology Lecture given at Maynooth University in Ireland:

The Ark of The Covenant, what is it?

It is a hotline to the Ruler of The Universe.

However it was not built by E.T. to phone home. It was built by Moses and Aaron to phone home. Phone home? I'll come to that later.

Where did the building-plans come from?

What does it contain?

Why does it still exist, after millennia?

As the Ruler of The Universe's witness against His people Israel - you here today - I'll come to that later too:-

Deuteronomy 31:19 Now therefore write ye (Moses) this "Song" (Covenant) for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this "Song" (Covenant) may be a witness for me against the children of Israel - you.

31:24 And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this Law in a Book, until they were finished,
31:25 That Moses commanded the Levites, which bare The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM", saying,
31:26 Take this Book of The Law, and put it in the side of The Ark of The Covenant of the "I AM" your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
31:20 For when I shall have brought them into the land which I sware unto their fathers, that floweth with milk and honey; . . . . .then will they turn unto other gods, and serve them, and provoke Me , and break My Covenant .
31:21 And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them (including slavery again and exile), that this "Song" (Covenant) shall testify against them as a witness ; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware [unto their fathers to give them].
31:22 Moses therefore wrote this "Song" (Covenant) the same day, and taught it the children of Israel.

What I have just read for you is of course on one of the original scrolls that is kept inside The Ark of The Covenant .

In another famous Steven Spielberg film, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", the French scientist; played by François Trufaut; describes its climactic event, where the Holy City, New Jerusalem, comes down out of the sky, as a sociological event.

Why does he do so?

It is because it portrays human**+** Beings meeting, on Earth, the Ruler of The Universe, Who is the designer and guardian of Universal Sociology . Those people who follow His instructions to the letter and are TRUE sociologists, in the eyes of the Ruler of the Universe, not the eyes of university examiners or anyone else, WILL , in reality, make it to the New Jerusalem, just as Mr. Roy Neary, played by Richard Dreyfuss does, exactly as is depicted in the film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".

In the film, the New Jerusalem is shown coming down out of the sky, exactly as prophesied by Christ in his Apocalypse/Revelation to his Apostle John in chapter 21:2; 10 and he also prophesied that it will, at that time, have The Ark of The Covenant inside it (Apoc./Rev. 11:19). So it has to be retrieved and collected for that to be fulfilled.

21:2 "And I John saw the Holy City, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven , . . .
21:10 "And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain , and showed me that great city, the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God. "
11:19 "And the Temple of God was opened in heaven and there was seen, in His Temple, The Ark of His Covenant ; and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings...... ." Just like in Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

In the Gospel of John, Christ said, "I am not from this world ":-

John 8:12 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall
seek me, and shall die in your sins : where I go, ye cannot come.
8:13 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Where I go, ye cannot come.
8:14 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above : ye are of this world; I AM NOT FROM THIS WORLD .
8:15 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins : for if ye believe not that I am [he] (and stop sinning), ye shall die in your sins.

Before anyone gets totally the wrong idea and jumps to the wrong conclusion, and thinks about the "Heaven's Gate " people, in America, who committed mass-suicide to supposedly join a spacecraft. Christ says quite clearly that the New Jerusalem will come down to Earth to pick up the "Elect " (many are called; few are chosen - Elect ), just as it happens in the famous film, where they take only the Chosen/Elect - Roy Neary/Richard Dreyfuss.

Nowhere in Scripture does it say to commit suicide; it says to crucify your "Self "-ishness DAILY and no-one can commit suicide every day.

Last month (December '98 ), reported on Dublin's Today/FM Radio, there were numerous sightings of small scout-ships; who presumably came to let people see them, or else people wouldn't have, just as happens in Close Encounters, in order to prepare the "Elect" for the big Day. These sightings were reported by people telephoning in from all over Meath and no-one committed suicide. You don't have to believe me ask Today/F.M.

Those who have seen the film "Raiders of The Lost Ark ", or have read Exodus, will already have some idea of what The Ark looks like and its physical dimensions.

Will The Ark ever be found? According to God; Malachi and the French prophet Nostradamus, the answer is most definitely, YES .

(Continued ... )

4 Likes

1 Chronicles 13:1 And David consulted with the captains of thousands and hundreds, [and] with every leader.
13:2 And David said unto all the congregation of Israel, If [it seem] good unto you, and [that it be] of the "I AM" our God, let us send abroad unto our brethren every where, [that are] left in all the land of Israel, and with them [also] to the priests and Levites [which are] in their cities [and] suburbs, that they may gather themselves unto us:
13:3 And let us bring again the Ark of our God to us: for we enquired not [from God] at it in the days of Saul.
13:4 And all the congregation said that they would do so: for the thing was right in the eyes of all the people.
13:5 So David gathered all Israel together, from Shihor of Egypt even unto the entering of Hemath, to bring the Ark of God from Kirjathjearim.
13:6 And David went up, and all Israel, to Baalah, [that is], to Kirjathjearim, which [belonged] to Judah, to bring up thence the Ark of God the "I AM", that dwelleth [between] the cherubims, Whose name is called [on it].
13:7 And they carried the Ark of God in a new cart out of the house of Abinadab: and Uzza and Ahio drave the cart.
13:8 And David and all Israel played before God with all [their] might, and with singing, and with harps, and with psalteries, and with timbrels, and with cymbals, and with trumpets.
13:9 And when they came unto the threshingfloor of Chidon, Uzza put forth his hand to hold the Ark; for the oxen stumbled.
13:10 And the anger of the "I AM" was kindled against Uzza, and He smote him, because he put his hand to the Ark: and there he died before God.
13:11 And David was displeased, because the "I AM" had made a breach upon Uzza: wherefore that place is called Perezuzza ("the breach of Uzza") to this day.
13:12 And David was afraid of God that day, saying, How shall I bring the Ark of God [home] to me?
13:13 So David brought not the Ark [home] to himself to the city of David, but carried it aside into the house of Obededom the Gittite.
13:14 And the Ark of God remained with the family of Obededom in his house three months. And the "I AM" blessed the house of Obededom, and all that he had. King of kings' Bible - 1 Chronicles

1 Like

Ireland Revival Fellowship: The journey of Zarah-Judah, Dan & Simeon to the Emerald Isle.

Ireland Revival Fellowship - Part 1 - The journey of Zarah-Judah Dan

Ireland Revival Fellowship - Part 2 - The journey of Zarah Judah Dan

Ireland Revival Fellowship - Part 3 - The journey of Zarah Judah Dan and...

3 Likes

Article dated October 2021.

BIBLICAL archaeologists have claimed to have located the holy mountain where the Bible says God gave Moses two stone tablets inscribed with the Ten Commandments.

They believe features and archaeological remains on the site in Saudi Arabia directly line up with the passage in the holy tome, some of which are fenced off as protected areas by the Saudi theocratic regime.

According to the Book of Exodus in the Bible, Moses leads the Israelites to Mount Sinai which is enveloped by fire, smoke and thunder.

The prophet then ascends the mountain where he convenes with God to receive the Ten Commandments.

For this reason, Mount Sinai is one of the most important sacred places in the Jewish, Christian and Islamic religions.

But while most people think this miraculous event is a work of fiction — written hundreds of years after it supposedly took place — there are some who claim mounting evidence that indicates it really happened.

A mountain range in Egypt was for hundreds of years thought to be the site of the holy mountain.

But sleuths from the biblical archaeologist organisation the Doubting Thomas Research Foundation claim this is wrong and have compelling evidence to prove this.

Foundation president Ryan Mauro, who is a Middle East expert, told the Sun: "One of the main reasons certain scholars claim that the Exodus is a myth is because little to no evidence for what the Bible records has been found at the traditional Mount Sinai in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula.

"But what if these scholars have actually been looking in the wrong spot?

"Move over into the Arabian peninsula and you find incredibly compelling evidence matching the Biblical account."

'SCORCHED MOUTAIN PEAK'
The real holy site, he says, is in the northwestern province of Saudi Arabia and there is strong evidence to prove this.

The researchers then went on to identify Jabal Maqla, a peak within the Jabal al-Lawz mountain range, as Mount Sinai.

The Bible said God descended on Mount Sinai as a fire.

And they claim the mountain, with its clearly blackened peaks, suggests this is the site.

'SIGNS OF PATH UNDER RED SEA'
In the Book of Exodus Moses holds out his walking stick and God parts the waters and they manage to flee.

The story goes that the water then came rushing back in and crushed the pursuing troops.

The foundation believes Nuweiba Beach is the most likely crossing point because studies have found land paths below the water.

They argue this evidence found by Swedish scientist Dr Lennart Moller reveals the remnants of the fleeing army.

It is claimed they found what they believe were the shapes of chariots which were encased in coral, although the metal and wood was long since dissolved.

Across the Red Sea, there is said to be evidence that is allegedly a possible match for the Biblical campsite Elim, noted to have 12 wells and 70 palm trees with a dozen of the water sources remaining today.

MOUNT HOREB SPLIT ROCK

On the path to the suspected Mount Sinai is a towering split rock sitting upon a large hill.

The rock and hill beneath show signs of massive amounts of water erosion — yet this is in an area that receives very little rainfall.

Mr Mauro said: “We believe this distinct landmark could be the rock that God commanded Moses to strike which water then gushed forth from, miraculously providing for the Israelite population."

'MOSES' ALTAR'

At Jabal al-Maqla there is an ancient altar site composed of uncut granite stones at the base of the mountain and the remains of what appear to be small, ancient pillars composed of marble beside it just as in the Book of Exodus.

Moses is said to have built an altar made of uncut stones at the base of Mount Sinai and sets up 12 pillars representing the 12 tribes of Israel beside it.

So far nine pillars have been found with several broken pieces of marble scattered throughout the area.

'GOLDEN CALF WORSHIP SITE'
Two more crucial pieces of evidence at this mountain are what is believed to be the Golden Calf worship site and signs of a graveyard.

Chapter 32 of Exodus tells of the Golden Calf incident, where the Israelites make a golden calf, which was an Egyptian god, and worship it while Moses is on Mount Sinai.

When Moses comes back down the mountain, the golden calf worshippers are killed for their idolatry.

Mr Mauro said: "Close to the mountain, we have this site covered with depictions of people worshipping bulls and cows.

"And what's really significant is that these petroglyphs are isolated to this area. It's not like they're carved all over the mountain."

That which is FAKE is not sacred.

King Charles III is under pressure to return a holy tablet that symbolises the Ark of the Covenant back to Ethiopia.

The tabot, which is currently housed in Westminster Abbey, was stolen in the Battle of Magdala in 1868, when British troops attacked the forces of Emperor Tewodros II.

The Ethiopian Orthodox Church believes a tabot is a holy tablet that symbolically represents the Ark of the Covenant, which is two stone tablets of the Ten Commandments, according to the Book of Exodus.

https://www.rte.ie/radio/radio1/clips/22238735/