THE 15 MINUTE CITY - MARK STEELE

Urban Warfare Soft Kill Weapons Deployment

1 Like

People in Gib outside this forum sharing info from MS

1 Like

When and how do you believe Mark Steele became a weapons expert? Before or after serviing 4 years in prison for shooting Nicola Lumsden, a girl celebrating her 19th birthday?

I don't agree with Gibraltar Messenger on everything either

I'm not the judge, The Lord will have to sort it out.

They don't call him the Governor for nothing

But before posting material here you both are forming opinions or conclusions about it and it's sources, aren't you?

Is it that because people who are not following The Law and the 12 Commandments they are thus criminals and their thoughts and actions for the most? part are unlawful? And that Father owns everything here so how can anyone claim ownership of anything and ask for a fee...etc?

MS was a member of the forum

"Pray to know" was a general statement referring to this:

In Revelation/Apocalypse it is written in chapter 14:3 & 5:9 that only the people who are able to learn to sing the "New Song " were to be redeemed (released ) from Planet Earth (and ALL the rest will be cast into The Lake of Fire - Revelation 21:7-8 ). The New Song

Perhaps it is interesting, that in Deuteronomy, when it talks about the stranger and how the stranger should be treated, it says it as follows:

Deuteronomy 28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders

It states it as a matter of fact, that the stranger will be there, within the borders of Israel and tells Israel not to oppress the stranger or pervert the judgment of the stranger, etc.

But Israel is supposed to keep The Law and live by The Law; so the stranger who will be there can see it.

It talks about the stranger (or foreigner) as someone who will be there, and I do not know that it says anywhere that they should be prohibited from coming within the borders (or charged, except that they could be charged usury, if they have to borrow).

But rather to Israel, in that they need to set the correct example and treat all fairly and with equal Justice, who come to live (and work) within the borders. It says not to withhold payment from the stranger, and for that to be true that means the stranger would have to be able to be there (and therefore allowed freedom of movement).

What is expected though is that the stranger / foreigner has to know that they need to abide by the Law as well, and will be subject to the same Judgments of The Law, as Israel itself.

So the Law seems to focus on the behaviour of Israel in setting the example, while remaining open to other people to come live and work within the borders should they wish to do so, as long as they agree to also live according to The Law.

It is perhaps interesting in that the focus is not put on keeping people out, but rather on the responsibility of Israel in setting the example of upholding The Law justly and fairly, towards all.

But if The Law is not kept...

Deuteronomy 28:43 The stranger that [is] within thy borders shall get up above thee very high; and thou shalt come down very low.

So it seems from this, that the stranger / foreigner almost has to be there, to ensure that Israel keeps The Law and does not grow complacent and slack. Because if the foreigner was not within the borders, then he would not be able to get up above Israel in the first place, and hence the warning would not be making sense.

So is Father perhaps allowing many more foreigners to be sent in, to do exactly that, because Israel is not keeping The Law?

1 Like

A general statement? Ok, so it was not in reply to my question? I'm well aware of what you are referring to...

So do you still believe the following?

And are you able to reply to my questions, please?

Yes.

No. While The Law of God is specific, clear and concise, I have not looked into the specifics of that town. Judgment is Divine and not of man.

The QR code requirement reeks of tyranny and control by the few over the many. In regards to fees, "follow the money". Who benefits? Most often it is not as purported and explained for the benevolent reasons put forth. Is that too difficult for you to grasp? I've been in communities that for security and safety due to a horribly unjust system where poverty runs rampant, communities are gated. Upon leaving and entering, a person is required to provide a "pass" exclusive to community members and guests. Personal ID is not required to be shown to the guard; only a designated 'pass' mutually agreed upon by the members to maintain safety and security. There is no tracking, surveillance, and privacy is maintained. The community members pay a community "fee" for measures put into place to maintain safety. That fee for the most part is acceptable and serves an agreed upon purpose for the good. Solving the bigger problem that leads to the need for such security would even be better. To reiterate, I do not have specific knowledge about the community in the article and am not planning to research it. All my previous comments were general in nature against lack of privacy, surveillance, and invasive monitoring.

Ok... I give up...

2 Likes

Smart Cities and 15-minute cities: We must stop allowing these criminals to slowly walk us into techno-tyranny

By Rhoda Wilson on May 18, 2024

What is the Solution?

While these technocrats meet night and day to plan out their near-future dystopia for humanity, we need to ask ourselves what we are doing to plan out our future. If humanity is to chart our own course, we must stop allowing these criminals to slow walk us into techno-tyranny.

One thing everyone can do is to ask yourself what you would do if your city or town started requiring a QR code or a digital ID to access the grocery store? Or maybe the local hospital? Maybe, as we saw during the covid-19 crisis, your place of business might require a digital ID to get paid and your bank might require it to cash the check.

If your place of employment or city implemented vaccine mandates or PCR test requirements, it’s likely they might install similar measures in the near future. Coming up with a plan of how you will navigate these tough situations is an absolute must. Talk with your family, your friends, your neighbours, your church, etc. Imagine these scenarios and ask each other how you might be able to support each other in these situations.

Another important component of thriving in the face of rising tyranny is community. Again, this can be your immediate family, your activist circle, your neighbours, co-workers or church members. The point is that we all need a support network to make it through these times. We need to have networks to trade food, services, seeds, skills and other goods which don’t require injections, QR codes, digital IDs or other invasive measures.

If you find yourself lacking in the community department, I highly encourage you to use the Freedom Cell Network website to search the maps to find people and groups in your area. In-person meet-ups are always going to be superior to digital connections. In fact, I encourage you to attend the upcoming ‘Exit and Build Land Summit 4′ to meet like-minded freedom lovers who are having this very conversation.

The summit takes place next week 16-20 May in Bastrop, Texas (outside of Austin) and is organised by John Bush, the co-founder of The Freedom Cell Network and the founder of Live Free Academy. John and his wife Rebecca are bringing together homesteaders, perma culturists, regenerative ranchers, voluntaryists, activists, independents, survivalists and entrepreneurs to discuss how we can build communities that can withstand the attacks of the Technocratic State**.**

Whatever you do, it is imperative to spread this information as far and wide as possible and start planning for the future. Your children, their children and their children are depending on us to stand up and take decisive action. They are counting on us to leave a better, freer world behind for them.

It’s time we stand together. It’s time to Exit and Build**.**

Continued at link...

1 Like

EDMONTON, CANADA CITY COUNCIL BEGINS PROCESS OF CONVERTING TO 15-MINUTE CITY

City council gets input on proposed district policy as Edmonton plans for 15-minute communities

1 Like

I wonder if he's wearing his sunglasses when he's not doing his act...

Weapons Expert Exposes Smart City KILL BOX – Maria Zeee & Mark Steele on Infowars

AUG 21, 2024
With the announcement that Joe Biden is rushing through Digital ID in the U.S., weapons expert Mark Steele joins Maria Zeee on Infowars to expose the link between Digital ID, IoT, and the Smart City Kill Box.

@DG-Truther-Videos