TARGETED INDIVIDUALS

On behalf of and in support of all those "Targeted Individuals" that have been crying-out for so long whilst being labelled mentally insane, crazy and that what they are saying cannot possibly be true, I present the following video (below), though lengthy, that is worth listening to in order to understand just how serious and relevant this topic is and has become to all of us now with the advancement of artificial intelligence that is a satanically-inspired technology to change the God created human being into something else! The technology kills for global control and domination.

"If nothing is done to stop this, every human on Earth is in grave danger."

The above quote is taken from the following Defending Gibraltar thread (below). Please read it.

Connecting the dots, it has become clearer how MKUltra, so-called alien abductions (which have always been terrestrial) and conducted by a hidden (in plain sight) military where genetic testing is exposed and working together to gain physical, mental and spiritual control of all of humanity.

Here is that video that was first found 31 January 2024 on the internet:

Ep. 51: "Hijacking Phenomenology" - A Conversation with Anab Whitehouse

Another post previously found on Defending Gibraltar is relevant and relates to this topic as well:

I was reminded of the characters in the movie "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" where people were changed into something that appeared soulless and certainly different as in "that is not my wife", "he isn't my husband / he is an imposter". Coronapocalypse; Big Pharma’s Doomsday Vaccine #666 - #2 by NancyDrewberry

Anab Whitehouse (the fellow in the video above) presents an interesting phrase: "the gift of fear". Whilst it is not beneficial to be in a state of fear as taught by The Lord, Anab uses the phrase to explain a healthy type of fear that recognises evil when evil is present and 'sees' it.

ICONIC MOVIE CLIP: "THEY'RE HERE ALREADY! YOU'RE NEXT!"

It's not reptilians or extraterrestrial alien lifeforms, but satan-inspired technology to change the God created human being into something else! The technology kills for global control, domination and population-reduction. "If nothing is done to stop this, every human on Earth is in grave danger." Your life depends on stopping it.

IS THERE HUMANOID ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE LIVING AMONGST US?

“There ain’t no countries anymore, no more good guys. They’re running the whole damn show.” "They Live", by John Carpenter (1988).

THEY LIVE: WAKE UP

THEY LIVE (WE SLEEP)

TARGETED INDIVIDUALS & ELECTRONIC MIND CONTROL

Whilst both nations have the technology, is blaming Russia a cover for what the gov't is doing to its own people in the U.S.?

HAVANA SYNDROME - EVIDENCE OF WHO MIGHT BE RESPONSIBLE | 60 MINUTES REPORTS RUSSIA AS THE CULPRIT

'60 Minutes' is not trustworthy media.

PEOPLE COOKERS: DIRECTED ENERGY & TARGETED INDIVIDUALS | CLIMATE VIEWER