Stranger in a Strange Land

Welcome to the world of the awake, a world you alone are able to decipher as if you were wearing X-ray glasses.

So how do you cope? How do you deal with living in a world populated by humans that appear to be under a spell or a form of mass hypnosis? How do you deal with friends and family who just don't want to know the truth? Who are indifferent to the danger we all face? They are asleep.

How do we wake them up before it's too late?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Bumped into a person who is usually wearing a face-mask, like everyone else around me, and he was not wearing a face-mask. I said to him: it is so good to see you without a face-mask. Good for you! He said that he had enough. Hooray!!!

3 Likes

:slight_smile: Hopefully a trend.

4 Likes

Thank-You.

Hopefully :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It hit home to me today to think about all this in the context of https://jahtruth.net/noah.htm and Matthew 24:37 “But as the days of Noah [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.”

It is all further proof that our Beloved Lord has returned, and as Noah did, is warning the world about the imminent death of most of mankind. And unveiling the Truth (which sets us free!), that germ theory is a fraud, and almost no one believes that Fact, just as no one believed Noah.

Its so sad to see every mask wearing, sleep walking person and to know where this is going… I’m sure I could cope better. Having this outlet/source of information is a great help though. I aim to share the truth and hope for the seed to grow… It’s wonderful to find the souls who can grasp the level of fraud at hand.

Thank You Lord and thanks to those who helped put this site together!

5 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

IT’S A STRANGE WORLD

sw