SPAIN – Vox Leader: Conservatives Are Behind The Times. NewsFlash – They're All Behind The Times

Abascal made his comments on Sunday at a rally in Murcia saying, “the PP is the PSOE with 10 years of delay,” and added, “I celebrate that there is no longer a cowardly right. Now they are directly a centre-left party.”

The criticism echoes a classic attack on conservatism from the right as voiced by thinkers like GK Chesterton, who wrote in 1924 on the failure of conservatives to ever achieve anything:

The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected. Even when the revolutionist might himself repent of his revolution, the traditionalist is already defending it as part of his tradition. Thus we have two great types — the advanced person who rushes us into ruin, and the retrospective person who admires the ruins.

God's Law forbides a two-party left and right political system: Deut. 5:32 Ye shall observe to do therefore as the "I AM" your God hath commanded you : ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left (NO Politics and NO politicians).

The People of The Campo do need to stop being cowardly, but they need to put on the whole armour of God.

The business of The Lord – Fulfilling The Law

Matt. 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.

Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Vox says it wants to make Spain Great Again

Who are Spain's far right VOX party?

Forget the PP and PSOE. Forget VOX. REMEMBER THE LAW.

There's ONLY ONE WAY to make Spain/Gibraltar and The Campo Great Again – With Christ:

This goes for Gibraltar too. Forget the GSLP and the GSD – Reinstate God's Law with Christ as Head.