SPACEX – 5G – Earth in Microwave Oven – Satellites – Frequencies from 10.7 GHz to 86 GHz – Directed Energy Weapons – Palpitations – Abnormality of the Heartbeat

ON MAY 26, SPACEX FILED an application with the Federal Communications Commission for 30,000 “next-generation” (“Gen2”) satellites. They should orbit at between 328 km (203 miles) and 614 km (380 miles) in altitude. They should use frequencies from 10.7 GHz to 86 GHz. They should aim focused beams that can cover the Earth in a mosaic of overlapping cells, each cell being about 8 kilometers in diameter (5G Apocalypse – The Extinction Event). Wake up people!

The databases filed with the FCC by SpaceX indicate that 40,700 1-MHz channels are available to each satellite, and that a minimum of 7.8125 MHz of spectrum is needed for each user, if it’s counted them correctly. Which means the Gen2 Starlink satellites could be capable of serving up to 150 million Internet users at the same time. (Project BlueBeam – Directed Energy Weapons, Holograms in the Sky, 5G Satellites, LRAD – Medusa)

This is not a good thing

Arthur Firstenberg requested to hear from people who have been having heart palpitations since April 22. With its launch of 60 more satellites on April 22, SpaceX brought the number of its “first generation” (“Gen1”) satellites up to 420, which is the number it had previously announced it needed for “minor” coverage of the mid-latitudes to about 56 degrees north and south. The responses to my request have come from far and wide, and I find them extremely disturbing. Here are some of them: “I had a horrible bout of palpitations one evening while upstairs,” wrote Julie from Bulgaria. “I keep a journal and had recorded it, as I felt as though I was going to pass out or worse!

The date? The 23rd of April.”

Full article and testimony of people who experienced heart issues after April 23rd.

SPACEX – 5G – Earth in Microwave Oven – Satellites – Frequencies from 10.7 GHz to 86 GHz – Directed Energy Weapons – Palpitations – Abnormality of the Heartbeat

ON MAY 26, SPACEX FILED an application with the Federal Communications Commission for 30,000 “next-generation” (“Gen2”) satellites. They should orbit at between 328 km (203 miles) and 614 km (380 miles) in altitude. They should

stop5g.cz stop5g.cz

1 Like

Their "Deploy it and see" attitude takes away everyone's right to "Opt Out". If this really is a Directed Energy Weapon as industry expert Mark Steele states, this is a very dangerous advancement:

"... there are probably close to 540 Starlink satellites now in orbit around Earth. This means that, as of today, Elon Musk is two-thirds of the way toward his goal of getting an initial 800 satellites orbiting Earth -..."

Source: NickMyer. The voice of Former British Military Intelligence agent Barrie Trower in this video can be heard whistle blowing on one of many methodologies used for tracking/surveillance and microwave warfare attacks on individuals. In this case it's a computer system called CELLDAR that is able to track and target individuals via transmitters including those embedded into Street Lights. He divulged this many years ago.

It's important to note that now we are all surrounded by LED street lights with transmitter nodes built into their designs. Many will know this has been widely highlighted by Mark Steele by his anti 5G activism/campaigns.
The transmitters are housed within most LED Street lights now by default under the guise of remotely controllable "green" technology.

Obviously this is a lie and Mark Steele was and still is 100% correct to warn people about the smart/5G technology in Street lights as Barrie was too, all those years ago and much more recently too. It should be noted that Barrie Trower has in the past fully acknowledged that members of the public/civilians
are routinely targeted and tracked and that includes good activists who care about Humanity and the
health of Humans and our environment.

Barrie Trower has stated that people are also routinely targeted via stand alone microwave radiation DEWs(Directed Energy Weapons/Microwave Weapons) that can be beamed from houses opposite the targets or next door to the targets. Clearly they have many ways of targeting people by stealth and of course 'Havana Syndrome' will fit into that basket of methodologies as the cause.

Targeting people covertly or overtly is of course insane and deeply wrong on every front morally and legally
and cowardly in the extreme. Those doing it of course are absolute the enemy of freedom and Humanity.
But the targeting is now it seems, getting wider for the "elite's" depopulation program. Thus, worth remembering that the Street lights, masts and towers that surround us all, can do very real damage to
a lot of people when those in control of the technology, want it to. More videos you may like:
Who let the dogs out? Dad did. Pedophile thinks he is meeting a 12 yr old-Dad was waiting with dogs

Pig Dog Monkey Hybrid Abomination (I bet this thing has human DNA also)

1 Like