Shield displaying Coat of Arms of [fraudulent] King Charles now hanging in Banqueting Hall at the Convent

A shield displaying the Coat of Arms of King Charles "profane wicked prince of Israel" [emphasis mine] is now hanging in the Banqueting Hall at the Convent.

Governor David Steel hung the shield in the spot reserved for the reigning Monarch - just in time for the King's official birthday which is celebrated on the 17th June, Monday.

The correct Coat of Arms for Gibraltar below:-

Note well: the Crown that has been removed from the Lion rampant of the Tribe of Judah IE. pretend king Charles, and placed on the True King Christ, Shiloh (The Silver Lion atop of the Coat of Arms of Gibraltar, above)

Ezekiel
21:25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when inequity [shall have] an end,
21:26 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Remove the diadem (sovereignty), and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low (Line of Zarah), and abase [him that is] high (Line of Pharez).
21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], [overturned] UNTIL he come whose Right it is; and I will give it [him - Shiloh (Gen. 49:10)].

God states in Genesis 49:22-24 (king James A.V. of The Bible) that from Joseph will come The Shepherd - The Stone of Israel NOT from the Jews, as is clearly stated in Genesis chapter 49:-

49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah [to Joseph], nor a Law-giver from between his feet, UNTIL Shiloh comes [from Joseph-Ephraim verses 22-24]; and unto him [shall] the gathering of the people [be].
49:22 Joseph [is] a fruitful bough, [even] a fruitful bough by a well; [whose] branches run over the wall (colonization):
49:23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot [at him], and hated him: (see my "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse" Booklet)
49:24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty [God] of Jacob; (from there [is] The Shepherd, The [Corner] Stone of Israel:)(Daniel 2:34-5; 45)

The "Stone " has a twofold interpretation, meaning Jacob's Pillar-Stone (Lia Fail) which is the Throne of Israel but also meaning The King of Israel himself as well as the Throne.

Elizabeth the Second is a direct descendant of David as have been all of the British- Israel monarchs since David himself, backwards in time through all of the English kings, preceded by the Scottish kings, preceded by the Irish kings, preceded by king Zedekiah of Jerusalem and all the kings back to David himself. They have all been crowned sitting upon the Throne of David , which is the "Stone of Destiny" - Jacob 's Pillar-Stone now wrongly called the "Stone of Scone", except for Elizabeth the Second because she became the monarch AFTER 1948 , when Christ had already returned. God would not allow her or anyone except Christ himself; to be crowned upon that Stone; whilst His oldest Son, Prince (St.) Michael, The Rightful King , Christ is upon the Earth, incarnated inside a new human English body - NOW.

More at link and here.

1 Like