SHARING SCRIPTURE – For we walk by FAITH, not by sight

Let's share scripture about walking by faith, not by sight.

Here's the Challenge:

1 - Share scripture about walking by faith, not by sight.
ONE VERSE PER REPLY PLEASE.

and/or

2 - Share experiences where you did this.

My first one:

2 Cor. 5:7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

5 Likes

James 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and BY WORKS was faith (trust in God) MADE PERFECT?

4 Likes

Matthew 21:22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive (if ye DO God's Will and not your own).

4 Likes

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the confidence of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

5 Likes

Matthew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this government, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

4 Likes

Pressing forward towards the mark today. Gardens growing, souls abounding, pleasing God, is a beauty to behold seeing it is achievable gives faith to receive more rainfall. There are those who obviously have lived this Scripture passage out in their lives, thank-you.

Sura 2:265. And the likeness of those who spend their substance, seeking to please God and to strengthen their souls, is as a garden, high and fertile: heavy rain falls on it but makes it yield a double increase of harvest, and if it receives not heavy rain, light moisture sufficeth it (Matt. 13:8). God seeth well whatever ye do.

Acknowledged this today: seeking to please God and strengthen my souls, giving serious thought to He sees everything.

2 Likes

Gal. 10:23-24 Let us hold fast the declaration of [our] faith without wavering; (for he [is] faithful that promised;) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no Law.

3 Likes

1 Cor. 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

3 Likes

John 15:11These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and [that] your joy might be full.

Acts 2:28Thou hast made known to me The Ways of Life; Thou shalt make me full of joy with Thy countenance.

1 Like