September's Feast Days

Lyrics to the song The Way We Were ...

Memories
Light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were

Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we?
Could we?

Memories
May be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember
We simply choose to forget

So it's the laughter
We will remember
Whenever we remember
The way we were.

Leviticus 23:39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the "I AM" seven days: on the first day [shall be] a Sabbath, and on the eighth day [shall be] a Sabbath.
23:40 And ye shall take you on the first day the boughs of goodly trees, branches of palm trees, and the boughs of thick trees, and willows of the brook; and ye shall rejoice before the "I AM" your God seven days.
23:41 And ye shall keep it a feast unto the "I AM" seven days in the year. [It shall be] a Statute for ever in your generations: ye shall celebrate it in the seventh month.
23:42 Ye shall dwell in booths seven days; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths:
23:43 That your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the "I AM" your God.
23:44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the Feasts of the "I AM".

1 Like