September's Feast Days

The Feast Days:

Feast of Trumpets: 16 September (begins sundown 15 September)

Day of Atonement: 25 September (begins sundown 24 September)

Feast of Tabernacles: 30 September (begins sundown 29 September)
through (day eight) ending 7 October (at sundown).

Leviticus 23:23 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first [day] of the month, shall ye have a Sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.

23:26 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:27 Also on the tenth [day] of this seventh month [there shall be] a Day of Atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM".
23:28 And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it [is] a Day of Atonement, to make an atonement for you before the "I AM" your God.
23:32 It [shall be] unto you a Sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth [day] of the month at evening, from evening unto evening, shall ye celebrate your Sabbath.

23:33 And the "I AM" spoke unto Moses, saying,
23:34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month [shall be] the Feast of Tabernacles [for] seven days unto the "I AM".
23:35 On the first day [shall be] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM": on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM": it [is] a solemn assembly; [and] ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:39 Also in the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto the "I AM" seven days: on the first day [shall be] a Sabbath, and on the eighth day [shall be] a Sabbath.

23:44 And Moses declared unto the children of Israel the Feasts of the "I AM". King of kings' Bible - Leviticus

Hannah Michaels explains further:

9 Likes

Dear @NancyDrewberry,

We hope this finds you well, well-rested, in good spirit and having a good day.

Thank-you so much for the Scriptures, dates and information.

LLTK, LLTF,
TruthWins

6 Likes

Thank-you. Likewise.

You're welcome.

LLTK. LLTF.

3 Likes

@NancyDrewberry

Thank you for posting this and hope you are having a Happy Sabbath day.

3 Likes

You're welcome.

Thank-you. Likewise.

Thank-you @TimeToThink

4 Likes

The Feast of Tabernacles is the last feast that the Lord Commands His people to observe and one of the three feasts that The Israelites were to observe each year:-

Deuteronomy 16:16 Three times in a year shall all thy males appear before the "I AM" thy God in the place which He shall choose; in the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and in the Feast of Weeks, and in the Feast of Tabernacles: and they shall not appear before the "I AM" empty:

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/05.htm

The importance of the Feast of Tabernacles can be seen in how many places it is mentioned in Scripture. In the Bible one can see many important events took place at the time of the Feast of Tabernacles. For one thing, it was at this time that Solomon’s Temple was dedicated to the Lord.

1 Kings 8:2 And all the men of Israel assembled themselves unto king Solomon at the feast in the month Ethanim, which [is] the seventh month.

King of kings' Bible - 1 kings

The Feast of Tabernacles takes place on the 15th day of the seventh month of the Calendar given to Enoch.

The Feast begins five days after the Day of Atonement and at those times of old the Autumn harvest had just been completed.

The instruction for the Feast of Tabernacles can be found in the Book of Leviticus.

23:34 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month [shall be] the Feast of Tabernacles [for] seven days unto the "I AM".
23:35 On the first day [shall be] an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work [therein].
23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM": on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the "I AM": it [is] a solemn assembly; [and] ye shall do no servile work [therein].

https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/03.htm

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

THE FEASTS OF THE TABERNACLES

(Wikimedia Commons)

(Wikimedia Commons)

Just as the first Passover foreshadowed the Second, even down to the lamb’s bones not being broken as it was to be burned whole, the Feast of Tabernacles, which was to be held in the seventh month, foreshadows the final wheat and grape harvest. This hasn’t occurred yet, but God set holy days aside to Observe and watch for it. When Jesus said that He would not drink of the fruit of the vine, until that day when He drinks it with His disciples in Father’s Kingdom (Matt. 26:29), He meant after this Final Harvest. Holy Days were remembered as long as men of God ruled the land. Christ was the Vine and we became the branches. And when the Chariot comes again, it won’t be hidden in a Cloud; but it will be the harvest time – the Reaping – the wheat will have separated from the tares/weeds, the ripe fruit picked, and those who have self-sacrificed redeemed, “And another angel came out of the Temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the “Cloud”, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for The Time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. “And I looked, and behold a white “Cloud”, and upon the “Cloud” [one] sat LIKE unto the Son of Man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And he that sat on the “Cloud” thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped (Rev. 14:14-16).” What happens to the rest is the same thing that happens to weeds, and vines that don’t produce. “And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over “Fire”; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast [it] into the great winepress of the wrath of God (Rev. 14:18-19).”

6 Likes

4 Likes

Who shall abide in Thy Tabernacles?

Psalm 15

15:1 "I AM", who shall abide in Thy Tabernacle? Who shall dwell in Thy Holy Hill?

15:2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the Truth in his heart.
15:3 [He that] backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
15:4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemptible; but he honoureth them that fear the "I AM". [He that] sweareth to [his own] hurt, and changeth not.
15:5 [He that] putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these [things] shall never be moved.

Psalm 19

19:7 The Law of the "I AM" [is] Perfect, converting the soul: The Covenant of the "I AM" [is] sure, making wise the simple.
19:8 The Statutes of the "I AM" [are] right, rejoicing the heart: the Commandment of the "I AM" [is] pure, enlightening the eyes.
19:9 The fear of the "I AM" [is] clean, enduring for ever: the Judgments of the "I AM" [are] True [and] Righteous altogether.
19:10 More to be desired [are they] than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
19:11 Moreover by them is Thy servant warned: [and] in keeping of them [there is] great reward.

Psalm 2

2:6 Yet have I set My King (to govern - Isa. 9:6-7) upon My Holy Hill of Gathering (Isa. 33:16; 2 Esd. 13:35).

6 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

Deuteronomy 16:13 Thou shalt observe the Feast of Tabernacles seven days, after that thou hast gathered in thy corn and thy wine:
16:14 And thou shalt rejoice in thy feast, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite, the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that [are] within thy gates.
16:15 Seven days shalt thou keep a solemn feast unto the "I AM" thy God in the place which the "I AM" shall choose: because the "I AM" thy God shall bless thee in all thine increase, and in all the works of thine hands, therefore thou shalt surely rejoice. King of kings' Bible - Deuteronomy

3 Likes

@NancyDrewberry ,
Thank-you for the good Scriptures.

4 Likes

1 Like

SHOFAR REAL Sound With Cinematic Bass | FEEL THE REAL RAPTURE

SHOFAR REAL Sound With Cinematic Bass | FEEL THE REAL RAPTURE