Secret Courts

6 Likes

All these people can obviously confound those fines with the irrefutable challenge to the jurisdiction under which they were issued by using this document J for Justice (That'll work in the UK and its Territories).

For the rest of the world https://bulletprooflaw.wordpress.com (There's also a Loan Agreement Challenge Letter here that can be used in the UK and will also be true in most other countries).

4 Likes
4 Likes

@phithx ,
Thank-you.

2 Likes

The First Principle of God’s Government – Theocracy JAHTruth.net/godgovmt

Some practical tools to effectively challenge the fraudulent Government’s jurisdiction over you bulletprooflaw.wordpress.com.

To quote JAH:
“Paul is saying to obey Lawful authority, not fraudulent legal authority.
King of kings’ Bible JAHTruth.net/kofk-free/Bible Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power except of God: the powers that be are ordained by God.
13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance (/Laws) of God:(Matt. 5:17-20, Mal. 4:1-6) and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
13:3 For (lawful – God’s Law not legislation) rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? Do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which
is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil.
13:5 Wherefore [ye] must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Titus 3:1 Put them in mind to be subject to (lawful – God’s Law not legislation) principalities and powers, to obey magistrates, to be ready to every good work,

Peter said:

1 Peter 4:16 Yet if [any man suffer] as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.
4:17 For the time [is come] that Judgment must begin at the House of God: and if [it] first [begin] at us, what shall the end [be] of them that obey not the gospel of God?
4:18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the unGodly and the sinner appear?

Peter and ALL the Apostles said:
Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the [other] Apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy The Law, or the Prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no way pass from The Law, till all be fulfilled.
5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least COMMANDments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the Kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
5:20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall EXCEED [the righteousness] of the lawyers and politicians, ye shall in no case enter into the Kingdom of heaven.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the “I AM” Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the “I AM” (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

1 Like

You're welcome and thank-you too.

1 Like

You are certainly welcome too.

Sick of living your life inside of an Echo chamber online? Then why not go out into the world equipped with this information supplied by phithx and actually help people.

1 Like