Satanic EU wants you to eat bugs

Eating bugs is against God’s Law (Deut. 14:19). Health won’t come by eating what God deemed unclean.

Read: Deuteronomy Chapter 14.

Read: HEALING IN HIS WINGS, The Way to Good Health by JAH

Read: The Perfect Healthy Diet on Time to Think -

STOP following the Fourth Reich European Union. Come out of the Satanic organization and the “rules” she dictates to get you far from your Creator. Don’t buy into it – the PASS to Hell-fire.

3 Likes

Why do people listen to clueless politicians, who are all professional LIARS, instead of our Creator, Who ALWAYS knows and wants what’s best for us?

Deuteronomy 14:3-20
14:3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.
14:4 These [are] the beasts which ye shall eat: the ox, the sheep, and the goat,
14:5 The hart, and the roebuck, and the fallow deer, and the wild goat, and the pygarg, and the wild ox, and the chamois.
14:6 And every beast that parteth the hoof, and cleaveth the cleft into two claws, [and] cheweth the cud among the beasts, that ye shall eat.
14:7 Nevertheless these ye shall not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the cloven hoof; [as] the camel, and the hare, and the rabbit: for they chew the cud, but divide not the hoof; [therefore] they [are] UNCLEAN unto you.
14:8 And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it [is] UNCLEAN unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.
14:9 These ye shall eat of all that [are] in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
14:10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it [is] UNCLEAN unto you.
14:11 [Of] all clean birds ye shall eat.
14:12 But these [are they] of which ye shall not eat: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,
14:13 And the glede, and the kite, and the vulture after his kind,
14:14 And every raven after his kind,
14:15 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckoo, and the hawk after his kind,
14:16 The little owl, and the great owl, and the swan,
14:17 And the pelican, and the gier eagle, and the cormorant,
14:18 And the stork, and the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.
14:19 And every creeping thing that flieth [is] UNCLEAN unto you: they shall NOT be eaten.
14:20 [But of] all clean fowls ye may eat.

Something that is unclean is FILTHY.

If you put something that is FILTHY into your body, what do you think will happen? Disease, heart-attacks, cancer perhaps? See Deut. 28:15-68 for a comprehensive list.

The same goes for what people allow into their minds. Filthy garbage in = filthy garbage out.

Do you know how to tell when a politician is lying? WHEN THEIR LIPS ARE MOVING. Don’t let them bug you anymore. Or feed you anymore of their garbage/lies. Just tell the politicians to bugger-off.

3 Likes

Except for locusts, grasshoppers (and beetles ?) which The Law says may be eaten by people, in Leviticus 11:21-23:

Leviticus
11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon [all] four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
11:22 [Even] these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the beetle after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
11:23 But all [other] flying creeping things, which have four feet, [shall be] an abomination unto you.

Matthew 3:4 And the same John had his raiment of camel’s hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

It would therefore probably make more sense, from an environmentalist point of view, to catch and use them for providing an additional source of protein if that is needed to help feed people, instead of producing tons of environmentally poisonous and destructive pesticides, that is getting sprayed into the environment to kill them, IF only the Lawful kinds of insect-animals would be getting used (and not forced onto people who don’t want it)?

However, since the EU are not exactly known for having a good track record of keeping The Law, it seems highly unlikely that they would do this (limit only to that which is Lawful) on their own initiative.

Also, if this would help reduce the amount of factory farms that currently exist (which are extremely cruel in the way animals are processed to be used as a protein source) by providing people with an alternative, then that might also be beneficial.

(Deut. 25:4 Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out [the corn].
Based on this, it therefore seems logical, that any kind of cruel (because of it being greed/market-driven, and therefore, meat producers having to push production to the max to be able to stay in business) farming methods should not be overlooked as being an issue).

Although this idea is certainly not common practice in European countries, it seems it has been done for a long time in many other (mostly poorer) areas, such as African, Middle Eastern and Asian countries. -

(Posted mostly for interest.)

3 Likes

This is an excellent addition to this thread. Thank you for the insight.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this vital information, few weeks ago, I ate white ants even when my conscious was telling me it’s unclean but because I grew up eating them, felt normal but not any more because it is now crystal clear that they are unclean and against the Law.

In Uganda especially in central Uganda, locusts are considered a delicacy and very delicious, they have a season for catching them. However, few months back, the who of East Africa was attacked by a certain type of locusts not the usual type we normally eat, the government actually sprayed them to get rid of them because they were destructive to crops.Uploading: 15925072813051872327967511193860.jpg…

2 Likes

The one on the picture is the type we normally eat here.

Thank you.

I mostly had the problem with white ants because the body was brought up eating them, thank you so very much.

I was also wondering why the bible was not specific with edible greens/vegetables. I mean which ones are not to be eaten and which ones to be eaten putting in mind that greens in Africa specifically Uganda are quiet different with greens in western countries.

Politicians are professional lying champions, during their campaigns, they promise heaven on earth after elections they are something else, thank Father I don’t vote these people.

You’re welcome. Thank you for the replies. It’s very interesting to learn about this, as those verses were previously read and wondered about.

Leviticus
11:21 Yet these may ye eat of every flying creeping thing that goeth upon [all] four, which have legs above their feet, to leap withal upon the earth;
11:22 [Even] these of them ye may eat; the locust after his kind, and the bald locust after his kind, and the cricket after his kind, and the grasshopper after his kind.
(https://jahtruth.net/kofk-free/03levit.htm#11_21)

1 Like

You’re welcome. Agreed. very interesting indeed especially when repeated like this, helps some of us who are forgetful.

It has really cleared the confusion in me, I bet if I repeated to eat white ants, I will be punished. I will stick to locusts only, no more white ants.

1 Like