Salt Waters Found in The Sweet

Crisis in Spain with locals forced to rely on bottled water as new restrictions enforced

Local councils in the Spanish region of Costa Blanca have begun the mass distribution of bottled water after the drinking of tap water was banned a week prior due to excess salt levels.

The higher level of seawater in domestic supplies in Benitatxell was caused by the drought.

The drought of the last two years (Cadiz) had caused the salinisation of the aquifer operated by the Teulada-Benitatxell water consortium. He confirmed that the levels had accumulated as a result of marine intrusion and that no toxic chemicals had been recorded.

The neighbouring Teulada-Moraira introduced similar water restrictions on August 2.

A third Alicante province municipality - Parcent - has warned residents that restrictions are imminent and appealed to people to use water sparingly.

SIGNS OF THE TIMES
5:3 And the LAND, that thou seest now to have root, shalt thou see WASTED suddenly (DESERTIFICATION caused by deforestation and/or DROUGHT through CLIMATE CHANGE and WASTED by pollution from nitrates; heavy-metals; toxins; agent-orange; radiation; anti-personnel LAND-MINES; forest-fires and the general effects of global warming and warfare; etc.; etc.).

5:4 But if The Most High grant thee to live, thou shalt see after (1986) the Third Trumpet (Revelation/Apocalypse 8:10-11 - CHERNOBYL means Wormwood in Ukrainian ) that the Sun (of Righteousness - see Malachi 4:2 ) shall suddenly shine (enlighten people) again in the "night" (darkness - the "Dark Times" - evil. Please see my "Starwars - Fact NOT Fiction" Booklet), and the moon thrice in the day:

5:5 And blood (life) shall drop out of wood (DEFORESTATION), and The Stone (Messiah/CHRIST/Mahdi - Matthew 21:42) shall give his voice, and the peoples shall be troubled (please see my "The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse and The Two Witnesses" Booklet); and the air-goings (WIND-PATTERNS) shall be CHANGED [due to the deforestation] (EL NIÑO; TRADEWINDS; etc. - appropriately El Niño means the CHRIST-child, in spanish):

5:6 And even he shall rule, [Christ] whom they look not for that dwell upon the Earth (please see my "On The Way to Emmaus Again" Booklet), and the fowls shall take their flight away together:

1 Like