Russian News

Ezekeil 38:1-23 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
38:2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk), and prophesy against him,
38:3 And say, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Behold, I [am] against thee, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech (Moscow) and Tubal (Tobolsk):
38:4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws (hunger), and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts [of armour, even] a great company [with] bucklers and shields, all of them handling weapons of destruction (lightning):
38:5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:
38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the House of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee.
38:7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.
38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land [that is] brought back from the sword, [and is] gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.
38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
38:10 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; It shall also come to pass, [that] at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates (no defences),
38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places [that are now] inhabited, and upon the people [that are] gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
38:13 Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?
38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; In that day when My people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know [it]?
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against My people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land, that the heathen may know Me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
38:17 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; [Art] thou he of whom I have spoken in old time by My servants the Prophets of Israel, which prophesied in those days [many] years that I would bring thee against them?
38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord "I AM", [that] My fury shall come up in My face.
38:19 For in My jealousy [and] in the fire of My wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;
38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that [are] upon the face of the earth, shall shake at My presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the towers shall fall, and every wall (division) shall fall to the ground.
38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all My mountains, saith the Lord "I AM": every man's sword shall be against his brother.
38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that [are] with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
38:23 Thus will I magnify Myself, and sanctify Myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the "I AM".

100 MILLION Gallons Of DIESEL Destroyed - Gas Prices To Explode Higher - Fuel Shortages coming?

@DG-Truther-Videos

If you have decided to fight, then you have already won | Russian News

Russian President Vladimir Putin visited the Russian Special Forces University in Gudermes. The head of state inspected the training complex, observed classes, and briefly spoke with special forces commanders, instructors, and volunteers undergoing training there.

RussianNews

Ukraine seeks justification for its terrorist attack in Kursk region | Russian News

The official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, spoke about the situation around Ukraine at a regular briefing. It is planned to send to Ukraine Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM) missiles.

RussianNews

Russians are waiting for retaliatory strikes for the invasion of Ukraine | Russian News

RussianNews

Russia strikes back. Ukraine's energy system is under attack | Russian News

The Russian Air Force is launching one of the largest massive air strikes on Ukraine in the last two months.

RussianNews

Americans mistakenly think that if WW-III starts, it will only be in Europe | Russian News

The Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov answered journalists' questions at a press conference with the Foreign Minister of the Republic of Yemen. In particular, there were questions about the negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, as well as about the arrest of Telegram founder Pavel Durov.

RussianNews

The scale of atrocities and looting by Ukrainian militants in Russia is monstrous | Russian News

Foreign mercenaries are also actively participating in the attack on the Kursk region. The official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, spoke about the Ukrainian crisis at a regular briefing.

RussianNews

Ukraine will have to pay in full for the Kursk adventure | Russian News

Western mercenaries and consultants are fighting and dying in the Kursk forests and fields. The official representative of Russia in the United Nations Security Council Dmitry Polyansky spoke about the crisis around Ukraine.

RussianNews

The Ukrainian leader made a big mistake by moving his troops into Russia | Russian New

Russia understands the motives of the insidious Westerners. The official representative of Russia in the United Nations Security Council Dmitry Polyansky spoke about the West's arms supplies to Ukraine.

85th anniversary of the beginning of World War II

https://telegra.ph/85th-anniversary-of-the-beginning-of-World-War-II-09-01

85 years ago, on September 1, 1939, the Second World War – the bloodiest conflict in the history of mankind – began. By various estimates, it claimed lives of up to 80 million people, including over 27 million citizens of the Soviet Union.

61 states, with over 80 percent of the world’s population, were drawn into the bloody ordeal unleashed by the Axis powers; hostilities spread to 40 countries.

The background of the greatest tragedy of the 20th century still remains in the focus of historians’ attention. The entire range of contradictions that provoked the war stemmed from World War I and can be traced back to the Treaty of Versailles signed in 1919.

It was the Versailles system of international relations, drafted by the UK and France, that made the basis for the rise of revanchist sentiments in Europe. The League of Nations, the organization established to settle international disputes within the legal framework, technically became a tool for the Western powers to achieve their political goals.

Not surprising that in Europe, torn by contradictions, fascism rapidly gained popularity. The politicians who were convinced of the superiority of their nation came to power first in Italy (1922) and then in Germany which was humiliated by Versailles (1933). The political establishment of the Western countries was unaware of the new ideology’s danger for the world, with their cynical belief that Nazi aggression could be, in a typical Anglo-Saxon style, redirected to the east where the young Soviet state was rapidly developing.

The infamous Munich Betrayal of 1938 was the apotheosis of the self-serving “appeasement” policy that the Western countries had preferred to building a collective security system suggested by the Soviet Union. With the tacit consent by the UK and France, Hitler ruthlessly annexed the sovereign state of Czechoslovakia. It was only Moscow that was willing to provide military assistance to the Czechoslovakians, but was unable to do so due to Poland that was playing along with Hitler and taking advantage of Czechoslovakia’s annexation by occupying the Cieszyn region.

A year later, a similar drama played out in the Far East: the Anglo-Japanese treaty was signed in June 1939, untying Tokyo’s hands in China. The Soviet Union could have become the next victim of militarist Japan. According to recently declassified documents, the Japanese command had been planning a possible attack against the Soviet Union since 1938, with nearly a million-strong Kwantung Army troops deployed along the border and ready to invade of our country at any moment, with its soldiers and officers known to show no aversion to human experiments to develop biological weapons. The Soviet Union had to contain Japan’s potential invasion by keeping substantial army forces on its eastern borders until the end of the war.

Hitler's invasion of Poland on September 1, 1939 was a direct consequence of the policy of intrigues and manuevers pursued by the West, which did not allow to create an anti-Hitler coalition to jointly resist the Third Reich.

When it became obvious that Germany was capable of occupying all of Poland and reaching Minsk, the Soviet command sent forces into the “Eastern Kresy,” the territory of present-day Belarus, Ukraine and Lithuania, which were seized by Poland in 1920. Otherwise, the war would have started from a very unfavourable strategic position for the Soviet Union. In Poland, the Red army stopped approximately at the Curzon Line, which was recommended by the Entente as Poland’s eastern border in 1919. When the Red army entered these territories in September 1939, the locals greeted Soviet soldiers with jubilation, which is proved by historical evidence.

In this context, the assertions of an alleged ‘equivalence’ between Nazism and Communism are unacceptable and blasphemous, as are the attempts to place equal blame for the start of the war on Germany and the Soviet Union in order to downplay the decisive contribution of the Soviet Union on the battlefields of the Great Patriotic War, which crushed Hitler’s war machine, and to diminish the heroism of our soldiers-liberators.

Defeating the most aggressive reactionary forces was the most important outcome of the Great Victory of May 9, 1945. Our country saved many “non-Aryan” peoples from physical eradication, which Nazis planned to kill in concentration camps or to turn into slaves.

An excerpt from the briefing by Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova (August 28, 2024):

“Today, more than 80 years later, our country is once again fighting for free and independent global development. We are fighting for the right of nations to decide on their own future and their path of development.

As we know from the Second World War, claims to global domination have been repeatedly shattered by the courage and fortitude of our people.”

RussianNews

Madness has replaced the minds of diplomats and politicians in the West | Russian News

Ukraine loses more and more. Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov gave an interview. In particular, Lavrov answered a question regarding possible negotiations between Russia and Ukraine.

RussianNews

Putin: Those who rule Ukraine are like some aliens/foreigners | Russian News

Russian President Vladimir Putin took part in the plenary session of the ninth Eastern Economic Forum 2024.

RussianNews

Russia warns the West and the US: our response will be extremely painful | Russian News

Ukraine continues to beg the West to lift restrictions on strikes on Russian territory with long-range weapons. The official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, spoke about the Ukrainian crisis at a regular briefing.

RussianNews

Calling for a ceasefire for the sake of exchanging territories is not serious

Lavrov: We are surprised that someone still falls for Zelensky’s peace formula.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov spoke at the 7th ministerial meeting of the Russia-Gulf Cooperation Council Strategic Dialogue in Riyadh. In particular, Lavrov answered a question about possible negotiations between Russia and Ukraine, and which country is being considered as a venue for these negotiations.

RussianNews

The enemy is losing 2,000 killed and wounded every day | Russian News

Russia is increasing the pace of liberation of territories. Secretary of the Security Council of the Russian Federation, former Minister of Defense of Russia Sergei Shoigu gave an interview. In particular, Shoigu spoke about the crisis around Ukraine, about the attack on Kursk, about past and possible future negotiations between Russia and Ukraine.

Lukashenko

LUKASHENKO/ZELENSKY SPEAKS ABOUT THE PHONE CALL PEACE MEETINGS

Belarusian President, Alexander Lukashenko speaking at a meeting with representatives of various nationalities living in Belarus on September 13, 2024. He claimed that the Americans want a war in Europe so that they could be in an advantageous position. As per Lukashenko, Americans see ''high-tech Europe as a competitor."