RUSSIA VS NATO

Pointing out Borzzikmans continual clickbaity use of an image of Stoltenberg hardly counts as being fascinated (extremely interested).

Another Abrams bites the dust....

I notice CNN is still claiming there are 31 tanks on the frontlines. Its less than that, I have lost track of the numbers destroyed....

The tank’s poor performance has been mocked by Russian analysts, dubbing them “empty tin cans.”

A French Army OFFICER Was Eliminated In DONETSK Direction┃NATO Officers Were Wiped Out In VINNITSA

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like

"NATO IS COOKING UP SOMETHING BIG". PUTIN IS READY FOR ALL OUT WAR | REDACTED NEWS

He's take on Bitcoin was also quite uninformed, in my opinion, for instance that there is no intrinsic value to it...

Just thought I would check him out after the video you posted, as I had never heard of him. His view seemed to be wishful thinking. But since he worked for Stratfor, that's what they do - sell reports to organizations telling them what they want to hear.

@DG-Truther-Videos

Matthew 19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have Eternal Life?
19:17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? [there is] none good but One, [that is], God: but if thou wilt enter into Life, keep the Commandments.
19:18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness (tell lies),
19:19 Honour thy father and [thy] mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go [and] sell that thou hast, and put it in the purse (kitty), and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come [and] follow me.
19:22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into The Kingdom of heaven.
19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into The Kingdom of God.
19:25 When his disciples heard [it], they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?
19:26 But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
19:27 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore?
19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of Man shall sit in the Throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the Twelve Tribes of Israel.
19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit Everlasting Life. King of kings' Bible - Matthew

Fiddler on the roof - If I were a rich man

This post is not addressed to a specific person necessarily.

1 Like

Well, one can also be poor and own Bitcoin, for instance 0.001 BTC which is currently worth 6.2 EUR. 1 BTC.

The smallest amount is 0.00000001 or 1 Satoshi. There will only be 21 million Bitcoin in existance.

Understood.

1 Like

@DG-Truther-Videos

1 Like
2 Likes

Matthew 24:6-13 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

On another note, with Rishi Sunak planning to introduce National Service that is an open admission they are planning to take us to war? although it does look like the Conservatives are going to lose....