Russia Is Fighting a Battle Against Satan

Russia Is Fighting a Battle Against Satan

Please read and share this article on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.

7 Likes

“Give Kremlin A Warning”: US ‘Nuclear Apocalypse’ Submarine Enters Mediterranean Sea

https://southfront.org/give-kremlin-a-warning-us-nuclear-apocalypse-submarine-enters-mediterranean-sea/

The US nuclear-powered submarine USS Rhode Island, dubbed the “rider of the apocalypse”, has entered the Mediterranean Sea.

The USS Rhode Island, left the Port of Gibraltar on Spain’s south coast last week and was last seen entering the Mediterranean. British newspaper Daily Express said the nuclear submarine is “reportedly heading towards the Black Sea.”

The Italian newspaper la Repubblica, entered the Mediterranean Sea on Friday. The Ohio-class nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarine can carry 24 Trident II missiles capable of hitting targets 18 thousand kilometers away.

“Rhode Island emerges in Gibraltar, armed with intercontinental missiles and hundreds of nuclear warheads. On a mission to give the Kremlin a warning,” La Repubblica wrote.

2 Likes

Putin Will Destroy the West for Embracing Satan

by Henry Makow - January 15 - Putin Will Destroy the West for Embracing Satan - henrymakow.com

(Putin, the Avenger)

You won't hear about this in the Satanist MSM or on Twitter

Putin Will Destroy the West for Embracing Satan

Unfortunately, this is what the Satanists who run the West actually want.

Prepare for World War Three. Send thanks to Rothschilds (WEF, NATO) and your local Rothschild puppet.

From a Telegram channel...B.V. Putin: "I never wanted what wasn't mine. Watching Russia die, I promised myself before God that I would save her. It turns out that I need to save the whole world, because the demons that have taken over the West are trying to kill everything spiritual on this planet. I know that I will succeed, because I have the POWER and SUPPORT of the LORD, THIS IS ALL I NEED."

Russian Orthodox Priest Kyrie Eleison. "In the weeks before Christmas a series of top-level meetings of leading Russian politicians and military personnel were held in Moscow, where Putin explained that the West is so set upon destroying Russia that Russia has no choice but to prepare itself for a major confrontation with the European nations of Nato, with the Americans behind Nato and with the so-called "Neocons" behind the Americans."

Continued at link.

RELATED:-

3 Likes

Even Jews Ask: Is Judaism a Satanic Cult?

Please read and share this article on Gibraltar Messenger. Thank you.