PRIVACY is a God Given Right

Whilst privacy Online has been systematically compromised over time, there are steps that can be taken to at least make things more difficult for them (The Hierarchy Enslaving You).

Below is a free (up to 10 Gigs of data per month) IP spoofing VPN. It basically changes your device's VPN/IP address to a different location. The desired country can be chosen.

Despite TOR Browser's precarious beginnings, it has earned the reputation of being one of the most private (free) internet browsers available to the public, to date.

Its connectivity speed has increased significantly over the years. If you don't currently use TOR it might be worth giving it a try.

The TOR browser can be used concurrently with the Windscribe VPN without losing internet speed. It is recommended to log into Windscribe first, if possible (Linux users).

It is understood that these types of precautions, quite possibly, actually DO work.

Either way, this is just an FYI for privacy minded individuals.

Long Live The King,

Long Live The Fighters.

9 Likes

2 Samuel 22:3 The God of my rock; in him will I trust: [he is] my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence.
22:4 I will call on the "I AM", [Who is] worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

2 Likes

Thank-you.

Matt. 24:21 For then shall be great oppression, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the Elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

2 Likes

LINUX SECURITY Top 5 Tips Tested Recommended

1 Like

Internet Privacy Tutorial

1 Like
1 Like

Linux is a MAJOR Rabbit Hole

STAR WARS I feel like were being watched

Recovering the GRUB 2 Boot Loader

1 Like

Save Changes to Linux Live USBs Create Persistent Bootable Drives

Save Changes to Linux Live USBs Create Persistent Bootable Drives

1 Like

Create a Linux Persistent USB Use Linux Anywhere with a Persistent Disk Easy...

54,104 views 15 Dec 2020 Create a Linux Persistent USB that allows you to travel with Linux anywhere and use it on multiple computers all through a USB. This is a Easy Beginner Guide that helps setup and create a Persistent Linux USB using a software called Rufus. This can work on multiple distributions like Ubuntu, Fedora, Arch, and even Windows. This can be done on Windows/Linux. The tool is available for both and allows you to Create a Linux Persistent USB Easily! Rufus is a software that helps you create a bootable disk, but also can help you by setting up persistence on a USB. Persistence means that when you reboot your Linux distro you won't have to worry about the data getting wiped on your USB. Instead it remains on the USB until you destroy it yourself. This is great if you want a Linux Persistent USB / Pendrive that allows you to use Linux anywhere! You just have to select the USB in BIOS settings and you are on your way. My Linux Cheat Sheet and 25 Page Checklist here: :books: https://learn.savvynik.com Free YouTube Tools: https://editbulk.com Want more info/content? https://savvynik.com

Useful Links/Commands: Discord Link - SavvyNik Useful comments: With the price of SATA SSD drives these days, getting a 500GB drive and a SATA->USB adapter is anywhere from $40 - $45 on Amazon. That may be a better option for many. You can even install the distro on it completely (instead of a Live image) and setup a bootloader on it. That way no issues with upgrading and installing packages, etc. Saving documents is great, but you can safe them from under any live distro to another available storage drive, such as a different USB flash or a HDD/SSD device.
The more important part of the who persistence scheme is being able to save changes made to the OS itself, such as modified settings, added or removed plug-ins/extensions, added or removed applications, and such. I am not sure that this topic was covered in this video.

1 Like

Virtual machines are very useful for non-hackers as well.

you need to learn Virtual Machines RIGHT NOW Kali Linux VM Ubuntu Windows

1 Like

Edward Snowden: PRISM is NOT just about metadata

2 Likes

Women’s safety: the latest attempt to sanitise CCTV

The debate over female safety has been a boon to surveillance companies.

The tragic murder of Sarah Everard and resulting debate over women’s safety has been a boon for those selling surveillance. Now, this technology is being marketed with a progressive veneer, claiming to represent women’s interests. Companies have been marketing anything from apps that use CCTV to track women through the streets as they go home, to drones fitted with thermal cameras and spotlights that can locate women on demand. The hi-tech, high-cost “solution” on offer is watching over our daily movements.

What started as an urgent conversation about the U.K.’s chronic failure to protect women and girls from sexual violence has been co-opted to sell intrusive surveillance technologies. Most recently, corporate giant Siemens have been marketing “smart iCCTV technology”, which claims to be “capable of spotting risky situations early on” and can register whether or not a woman sitting alone feels threatened by a man — or, read another way, whether she welcomes him.

This technology itself is questionable at best. Siemens claims that their cameras can, for example, distinguish between “happy drunks” who pose no threat to the public and those who might go on to harass people. But our emotions and intentions are not written on our face, like a code to be deciphered by an omniscient machine. Just last month the data watchdog warned that technology which purports to detect emotions and intentions does not, and might not ever, work. This Minority Report -style policing won’t keep anyone safe. Besides, it is difficult to see what purpose this kind of CCTV serves when there are no police officers or guards to intervene if it were to spot something untoward.

You Are Constantly Spied On Edward Snowden

1 Like

Internet Of Bodies The End Of Privacy

Get Ready for the Internet of Bodies Mary Lee TEDx Manhattan Beach

Beware! No privacy.

In the fall of 2020, gig workers in Venezuela posted a series of images to online forums where they gathered to talk shop. The photos were mundane, if sometimes intimate, household scenes captured from low angles—including some you really wouldn’t want shared on the Internet.

In one particularly revealing shot, a young woman in a lavender T-shirt sits on the toilet, her shorts pulled down to mid-thigh.

The images were not taken by a person, but by development versions of iRobot’s Roomba J7 series robot vacuum. They were then sent to Scale AI, a startup that contracts workers around the world to label audio, photo, and video data used to train artificial intelligence.

They were the sorts of scenes that internet-connected devices regularly capture and send back to the cloud—though usually with stricter storage and access controls. Yet earlier this year, MIT Technology Review obtained 15 screenshots of these private photos, which had been posted to closed social media groups.

The photos vary in type and in sensitivity. The most intimate image we saw was the series of video stills featuring the young woman on the toilet, her face blocked in the lead image but unobscured in the grainy scroll of shots below. In another image, a boy who appears to be eight or nine years old, and whose face is clearly visible, is sprawled on his stomach across a hallway floor. A triangular flop of hair spills across his forehead as he stares, with apparent amusement, at the object recording him from just below eye level.

The other shots show rooms from homes around the world, some occupied by humans, one by a dog. Furniture, décor, and objects located high on the walls and ceilings are outlined by rectangular boxes and accompanied by labels like “tv,” “plant_or_flower,” and “ceiling light.” iRobot—the world’s largest vendor of robotic vacuums, which Amazon recently acquired for $1.7 billion in a pending deal—confirmed that these images were captured by its Roombas in 2020. All of them came from “special development robots with hardware and software modifications that are not and never were present on iRobot consumer products for purchase,” the company said in a statement. They were given to “paid collectors and employees” who signed written agreements acknowledging that they were sending data streams, including video, back to the company for training purposes. According to iRobot, the devices were labeled with a bright green sticker that read “video recording in progress,” and it was up to those paid data collectors to “remove anything they deem sensitive from any space the robot operates in, including children.”

In other words, by iRobot’s estimation, anyone whose photos or video appeared in the streams had agreed to let their Roombas monitor them. iRobot declined to let MIT Technology Review view the consent agreements and did not make any of its paid collectors or employees available to discuss their understanding of the terms.

Apparently there's legislation coming, sooner in the UK than elsewhere, that big tech companies may be forced to assist the spy agencies in overcoming end-to-end encryption, via their operating systems: OSX, iOS etc.
Probably been there for a long time already anyway!
So this gentleman recommends Linux to bypass the risk of exposure with some good reasons why, and how it's done.

Be a Subversive with Linux! We are under Attack!

2 Likes