Phase Three of the Lockdown is Lethal – Rockefeller’s LOCK-STEP Explained

Good day,

Please find the link below and the picture

about the voice of the person who spoke about the COVID 19. https://youtu.be/_avJNwPX5pQ

6 Likes

Thank-you.

2 Likes

Thank you, how I pray their evil plans are turned against them by Father if only people went back to God’s Royal Laws of Liberty.

2 Likes

Wow ! Thanks JAH ! You are truly wiser then me!

4 Likes

Dear @DOTS, Thank-you for this detailed in-depth post of what to expect in the coming days ahead. Also thank-you for the lovely Scriptures from John. Agreed. There can be NO freedom without enforcing THE Law, God’s Law Perfect Royal Laws of Liberty, found in the first 5 books of the Bible, mainly Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy.

LLTK, LLTF

3 Likes

Welcome to JAH Family, D.G. Good to see you here.

3 Likes

Wow…

2 Likes

Welcome to DG bro.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks for sharing this !!!

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

I figured out how to comment here just today. I read this artical 3 months ago and was mind blown! I recently moved to be closer to my real (JEDI) family because of the hard times coming!

I knew for years already hard times would come just never thought we would get so much warning time ahead of time. Thanks so much JAH you truly are one guided by star Light!

Peace be with you and within you!

1 Like

Hello @Dylan, thank you for all your comments :+1:.

Yes, this is an important post about the lockdowns and their goals. It’s had over 3.4k views.

Part of the fight is spreading Truth, educating, and waking people up. We are glad to see your participation. Defending-Gibraltar is a forum that isn’t censored by the Evil Establishment, but it is a thorn in its side.

Don’t be intimidated by the the format of posting here. There is an edit button and even a delete button. The best way is just to drive in – post, reply etc. and play around with the features in the editing window.

Just in case you missed it, read what Bhatti said in July:

"Public health advice has been listened to, and politicians have moved in lockstep with that advice."

Here is a snapshot of the quotes from Bhatti:

Bhatti's lockstep quote

Now why would Dr. Death use this term LOCKSTEP?

In April, Bhatti knew that face mask caused and spread FEAR; and created internal anxiety. He knew they weren't very effective and could actually cause more contamination. WHO got to him?

More like W.H.O. got to him; along with their advisors like Dr. David Heymann, as discussed A Global Gibraltar – That’s the Plan. Bhatti knew sunlight was good for you; yet, supported lockdowns. Yes, it looks like from April to July to November, Bhatti and Gibraltar changed their tunes to the Global Piper one.

W.H.O. said to Test, Test, Test (create a CASEDEMIC) and what did Bhatti SAY he would do? Test, Test, Test.

T.H.E.Y. are systematically getting all governments on the same page.

Dutch Politician Thierry Baudet exposes the Rockefeller Foundation and the Great Reset

After all its “predictions” turned out to be true, he sincerely hopes the rest of the scenario won’t unfold.

Rair Foundation first broke the story by posting a video of a speech by the Dutch MP, Thierry Baudet, who refers to a 2010 Rockefeller Foundation Report that laid out the pandemic and its aftermath, that is eerily like what the world has just experienced.

Baudet said, “Even after the Pandemic is over, the researchers wrote the authoritarian control would remain with supervision of the citizens and their activities.”

Dutch Politician Thierry Baudet exposes the Rockefeller Foundation and the Great Reset in Netherlands’ Parliament, June 6, 2021.

1 Like

Reminder – Rockefeller Foundation Scripted Current "Pandemic" in 2010

Henry Makow – Reminder – Rockefeller Foundation Scripted Current "Pandemic" in 2010

Ghanaian President Akufo Addo revealed the “permanent world lockdown scenario” and paid with his life. (Here is a longer version.)

If you compare it with the “lockstep” scenario that actually appeared in the May 2010 Rockefeller Foundation’s “Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development” (pp. 18-21) many of the same elements are envisaged: masks, destruction of small business and travel, Digital Id. etc.**

This confirms that we are experiencing an “exercise” scripted years ago, a step-by-step program leading to depopulation, dispossession and enslavement.**

There is no genuine pandemic. It is just the flu in drag, A pandemic with a death-rate of less than a half of a per cent is not a pandemic. A disease with no symptoms is not a disease. Both are pretexts to introduce a dystopian NWO designed to serve the interests of super rich psychopaths.**

NOTE: While this reminder is good - The presentation was found to be by Dr. Samuel Onwona, Vice Chairman of the Scripture Union Advisory Council and a one-time Economist with the World Bank Corp.

2 Likes

Please, the statement wasn't made by the Ghanaian president Addo Dankwa Akufo Addo.

It was made by an individual who isn't in Government.

I think @GibMessenger was posting the article from Henry Makow, which referred to him as the president of Ghana. However, @GibMessenger made a note at the close of the post, quoted above, with a link to your reply identifying him.

Henry Makow – It's All Scripted

If the world now seems like a bad movie, that’s because it is.

We are extras in a film written by psychopaths who want us gone.

Cabalism (Satanism) is a religion of self-delusion and deceit. Reality itself is under assault.

“We’re an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality.”

Karl Rove – Senior Advisor to G.W Bush 2000-2007; Deputy Chief of Staff 2004-2007

“Rovism posits that there is no objective, verifiable reality at all. Reality is what you say it is … ” Karl Rove– Neal Gabler, Los Angeles Times; October 25, 2004

Continued at link.

1 Like

The names of the variants are the names of fraternities.

According to recent news reports, the Mu variant is the current one, which makes it look like they are either ahead of schedule or may be used to communicate a timeline to one another.
In their assessment, they are probably anticipating 2 more winters for their final one: Omega.

I do not support the argument that if people choose to take the jab then that is their right.
Taking the jab does not end with them. It potentially can harm and kill many other people who have not taken the jab. These are not vaccines per se. They are lethal weapons using human hosts that spread disease by shedding / transmitting unnatural, basically man-made diseases from the jab. Perhaps, the virus cannot be isolated by current methods because it is uniquely different.