Pfizer & Moderna Investors Run for the Exits

Wall Street investors are dumping their Moderna and Pfizer stock faster than the world can drop the mandates. Moderna is down 70 percent from its high, while Pfizer is off 19 percent. Former Blackrock Executive and investment adviser Edward Dowd calls for Moderna to go to zero and Pfizer to end under ten dollars per share.

Here are Dowd’s words:

I want to liken here to what's gone on in the Great Financial Crisis. We had rating agencies, third-party verification sources that were able to perpetuate the fraud because the money got too big, their institutions became corrupted with the institutional imperative, and they got triple-A ratings which we all know in hindsight were not triple-A ratings – let's move forward to today.

The FDA is the trusted third-party verification of pharmaceutical products. 50% of their budget comes from Pharma...due to the institutional imperative that was in place at the time and the speed with which they tried to approve these unproven products with this unproven technology, fraud did occur, and what's my proof of that? The FDA, together with Pfizer, were trying to hide the clinical data.

And it’s come out recently...that the all-cause mortality for the Pfizer product failed – that means there were more deaths in the vaccine group than the placebo group. Normally in such a case, you have NO drug approval for such drugs. It's the gold standard. I've been told by all my people in the Biotech Industry they were horrified... See mark 25:10.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/867-war-room-impeachment-52276954/episode/episode-1602-the-big-short-92212337/

And unfortunately, that is not all. Dowd feels that although he has successfully predicted three large frauds in his career, he now expects a global financial market collapse with the debt bubble getting ready to burst.

“So I’ve seen three frauds; the corporate fraud of the dot com boom, the bank fraud of the Great Financial Recession, and I believe the fraud has moved on to central banks and governments – because that’s the nature of our monetary system – you have to constantly create credit to keep this thing going.”

“The global debt bubble is at its peak…we are at the end…we are going to see lots of crazy things in the financial markets…we are going to see the credit markets become unhinged, the equity markets become unhinged. The Fed got a reprieve…under the cover of COVID, they were able to print 65% more money to keep this thing afloat, but we are at the end days here.”

He clarifies that the emergence of global totalitarianism is not purely about power and profit. Instead Dowd feels it is to control the masses when they realize the economy is collapsing – the ramifications of which may be the loss of pensions and social security income.

“A lot of what you are seeing in the response of global governments is setting up a system – under the guise of medical tyranny – to prevent the riots that are going to ensue once this thing all unwinds – that’s my personal belief…”

For the skeptics, consider that Pfizer stock lost $20 billion in market capitalization on February 8, 2022, when their record earnings fell short of more optimistic expectations.

Also consider that Moderna's stock is down some 70 percent from its high of $484 on August 9, 2021, wiping out almost $ 140 billion in investment.

Dowd predicts Moderna will drop to zero with bankruptcy as fraud related to concealing the COVID vaccine dangers surfaces, and he predicts Pfizer will become a sub-ten-dollar stock. Dowd explains that the smart money has already left Moderna and will soon be exiting Pfizer.

Dowd foresees an avalanche of lawsuits coming as the insurance industry continues to uncover the legions of mounting deaths coming from the complications of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

Dowd teamed up with an insurance industry analyst and researched the life insurance claims. They found that since OneAmerica shocked the world by announcing a 40% rise in non-COVID deaths in younger working-class employees, multiple other insurance companies worldwide have seen the same thing – massive rises in non-COVID deaths. And the evidence inescapably points to the vaccines as the cause. See mark 13:16.

Meanwhile, the funeral company stocks have outperformed the S&P. “Funeral Home companies are growth stocks. They had a great year in 2021 compared to 2020, and they outperformed the S&P 500. The peer group of Funeral Home stocks was up 40 plus percent while the S&P was up 26 percent – and they started accelerating price-wise in 2021 during the roll-out of the vaccines – You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to connect the dots here.”

Other insurance companies have reported the same or worse death numbers as OneAmerica. For example, “Unum Insurance is up 36%, Lincoln National plus 57%, Prudential plus 41%, Reinsurance Group of America plus 21%, Hartford plus 32%, Met Life plus 24%, and Aegon – which is a Dutch insurer – saw in their US arm plus 57% in the 4th quarter – in the 3rd quarter they saw a 258% increase in death claims.”

“They raised (mortality) expectations 300,000 for 2022 over 2021 due to COVID plus 'indirect COVID,' which I think we know what that’s code for... They (Aegon) did a $1.4 billion reinsurance deal with Wilton Reinsurance…what they were reinsuring were high face amount individual policies from 1 million to 10 million… (So) I think there is an asymmetric information situation going on in the insurance industry where some people have figured out something’s going on. They are off-loading their risk – they are not going to say what it is as they don’t want that information to get out as they unload the risk.”

"Someone is going to be the bag holder here." And Dowd is confident it won't be the insurance industry. A court in France has already held that a life insurance company cannot be held liable for a death because of the mRNA vaccine.

But that does not explain how mRNA manufacturers can be held responsible for an emergency product they were told was liability-free. Aren't the vaccine manufacturers immunized from lawsuits?

After all, they were granted EUA, the specialized Emergency Use Authorization, which means they cannot be held legally accountable for deaths or adverse effects stemming from the experimental vaccines.

The idea is that no company – upon government request – should have to pay for unforeseen complications resulting from an emergency product that they released to the world out of their goodness of the hearts, with the best of intentions. Right?

Wrong – not when your company accomplishes this through deceit, also known as fraud.

Fraud undoes all these protections. If a company or person intentionally deceives another to profit, we have fraud. If Pfizer’s data showed increased all-cause mortality and hid this to motivate people to take the vaccine while claiming it was safe, then fraud exists.

Under common law, the required elements to prove fraud amount to:

#1. A materially false statement or purposeful failure to state or release material facts which non-disclosure makes other statements misleading.

#2. The false statement is made to induce Plaintiff to act.

#3. The Plaintiff relied upon the false statement, and the injury resulted from this reliance.

#4. Damages include a punitive award as a punishment that serves as a public example to discourage any future similar fraud. Punitive damages are generally proportional to the Defendant's assets.

Dowd has been researching the COVID-19 vaccines and what he considers obvious evidence of knowing concealment of the actual risks of death – and he points to the Herculean efforts of Pfizer with FDA in withholding their data despite legal challenges to release it. He likens the FDA today to the rating agencies during the Mortgage Crisis.

"FDA is the trusted third party, just like the rating agencies were. And a lot of doctors in this country, a lot of local governments are placing their trust in the FDA which gets 50 percent of its budget from large cap pharma. It wasn't any one person...I think they overlooked things...An all-cause mortality end-point should have stopped this thing in its tracks – and it didn't." See mark 1:51.

There were more deaths in the vaxxed group than in the unvaxxed. Dowd assumes fraud based upon the FDA backing Pfizer in not releasing their data. He believes this is a knowing attempt to conceal the deaths.

When one party enters into a contract…and fraud was occurring when they entered into that contract, and the other party did not know that – the contract is void and null. There’s no indemnity if this can be proven, and I think it will be.”

"Pfizer got blanket immunity with EUA. If fraud occurred, to my mind and what I'm seeing from their refusal to release the data – if there is fraud and it comes out – and we need whistleblowers – and it's looking more apparent that this product is deadly – fraud eviscerates all contracts – that's case law. So you go down the daisy chain, and that’s liability – that's bankruptcy for Moderna, definitely Pfizer." See mark 00:51.

https://twitter.com/Sander_2021/status/1489746293002022912?s=20&t=mNqs_wz572WqybdulzaK7A

Dowd remarks that no matter the effort, one cannot hide the bodies – and “the bodies are piling up.”

He notes that the deaths skyrocketed after the vaccine rollout when they should have dropped. And the deaths are what distinguished the 2021-2022 vaccine scandal as far worse than what happened with Enron.

"People are dying and being maimed. This is a fraud that goes beyond the pale...We have the VAERS data...We have the DoD leak...And now we have the insurance company results and the funeral home results...We don't need to think too hard about this...Deaths should have gone down after the vaccines rolled out. This is the most egregious fraud in history of the nation – and it's global...Pfizer's involved, and they committed fraud," Dowd explained.

"My job is to be ahead of the news and be a lead steer...when I use my stock picking skills outside the realm of stock picking, I am called a conspiracy theorist."

Dowd emphasized that he is not short on Pfizer or Moderna stock. He explained that he does not profit from their share prices dropping. He also points out that his predictions are not the cause of the steep declines as these occurred before he came out with this analysis.

"Let me make a point here. The mainstream media may ignore this. Wall Street is not."

"This is the most interesting hallucination I've ever seen in the financial markets."

"So we don't need the mainstream media...And I want you to know – Wall Street is rallying to this – I'm getting lots of inquiries from former colleagues. Nothing will convince a sleeping public more than red stocks or collapsing stocks. My goal is to awaken the country by seeing something is going on. And Wall Street is AWAKE!"

If money is any indicator, Edward Dowd is correct that insurance will win a fight between the insurance and the vaccine industries. The life insurance market in the US is worth some $900 billion, while the vaccine market pales in comparison.

If someone is left holding the bag, it will not be the insurance industry, but it just might be you and me, the average citizen. However, there is one major caveat – if Edward Dowd succeeds in awakening the citizens, then they – the oligarchs – cannot get away with this – the Vaccine Fraud, the Great Reset, the Fourth Industrial Revolution and Global Totalitarianism.

"There's lots of people who got the jabs that didn't understand what was going on. A lot of them are in the investment world. A lot of them are smart people – they were duped too. Some of these people that got the jab are doing the work on shorting these stocks because – you know, you can guess – because they are mad as hell – and you've awakened the sleeping giant known as Wall Street. And Wall Street is on the move. The smart money is moving first – as always there's lead steers. Nothing gets going faster than a red momentum down-trending stock.”

Those of you who still think nothing's going on, you don't want to be – what I call – the bag holder. You don't want to be the guy taking the fourth jab booster and holding these stocks (on their way) down – Moderna's going to zero – I think Pfizer goes sub ten dollars once the lawsuits come out. "

6 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Pfizer faces delisting by New York Stock Exchange:

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/78003/000087666122000258/xslF25X02/primary_doc.xml#

4 Likes

# UK Officials Rap Pfizer CEO Over Dishonest and Dangerous Statements About Children and COVID Vaccines

By Jim Hoft
Published November 27, 2022

In November 2021, Taiwanese officials announced they will suspend second doses of the Pfizer vaccine to teens due to the risk of myocarditis and pericarditis.

Taiwan officials made the decision after examining US data where teens are still encouraged to take the shot.

In January 2022, Sweden announced it will not recommend Covid vaccines for children ages 5 to 11 because they do not see a clear benefit for doing so.

“With the knowledge we have today, with a low risk for serious disease for kids, we don’t see any clear benefit with vaccinating them,” Health Agency official Britta Bjorkholm said during a news conference, Reuters reported.

TRENDING: Clueless Leftist Alyssa Milano Attacks Elon Musk Over Dangers of Free Speech - Then Her Old Tweets Pop Up...

In September 2022, Danish officials announced they will bar people under 50 from receiving the COVID vaccine.

In early October 2022, Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo announced there was an 84% increase in the incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. That is a huge number!

In October 2022, a German study found that one in every 700 children under the age of five who received the Pfizer mRNA Covid vaccine was hospitalized with severe adverse events (SAE), and one in every 200 children had ‘symptoms that were currently ongoing and thus of unknown significance.’

There is absolutely no need for healthy children to receive the dangerous COVID-19 experimental vaccines.

Now a British children’s advocacy group has filed suit against Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla for making dishonest claims in order to push the dangerous vaccines on children.

The Telegraph reported:

Dr Albert Bourla used an interview with the BBC last December to claim that “there is no doubt in my mind that the benefits, completely, are in favour of” vaccinating youngsters aged five to 11 against Covid-19.

He argued that “Covid in schools is thriving” adding: “This is disturbing, significantly, the educational system, and there are kids that will have severe symptoms.”

The interview was published on Dec 2 – before the vaccine had been approved by Britain’s medical regulator for this age group.

Shortly after the article’s publication, a complaint was submitted to the pharmaceutical watchdog – the Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority (PMCPA) – by UsForThem, a parent campaign group which was set up to promote the plight of children during the pandemic.

The complaint alleged that Dr Bourla’s remarks about the children’s vaccine were “disgracefully misleading” and “extremely promotional in nature”, arguing that it breached several clauses of the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry’s (ABPI) code of practice.

“There is simply no evidence that healthy schoolchildren in the UK are at significant risk from the SARS COV-2 virus and to imply that they are is disgracefully misleading,” they said.

In September 2021, the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI), had advised against a mass roll-out for children aged 12-15, saying the “margin of benefit” was “considered too small” and citing the low risk to healthy children from the virus.

1 Like

Robert Kennedy Jr Explains How Pfizer and Moderna Don’t Really Own the “Vaccines”

Of all the Democrats out there who are fighting on the right side of history regarding the Covid-19 “vaccines,” Robert Kennedy Jr may be the most important. He seems to be pretty much uncancellable because his assets are not beholden to Big Tech, corporate media, or the government for distribution. His efforts at Children’s Health Defense are self-sustaining; he owes nobody anything.

That’s why he’s able to say things others simply cannot. For example, he explained to independent journalist Kim Iversen that it’s the Pentagon, not Pfizer or Moderna, who is really behind the Covid-19 jabs. Watch:

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1624475671027130370

@DG-Truther-Videos