Pfizer documents: Over 1,200 people died during Pfizer vaccine trials

There doesn't appear to be a credible source to this claim.

"It seems many of the world’s governments and public health authorities are ploughing on regardless, ignoring obvious signals from their own passive reporting systems, even as the court-ordered release of Pfizer’s confidential post-marketing papers reveal Pfizer knew of 1223 deaths (see page 7) and 40 000+ injury case reports in just the first 3 months of use. Further, subsequent data releases from Pfizer have confirmed they predicted antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), producing worse covid-19 disease in the vaccinated, as well as poor pregnancy outcomes, especially miscarriage and stillbirth. Recent research at the journal Nature suggests ADE is real."

More at the link.

2,000 Extra all Cause Deaths Linked to New Zealand's Vaccine Roll-out

Thank you. I'll look into it and see if I can start understanding and getting to the bottom of it. Very complex subject that I have not focused much due to how complex it is.

Too bad the anonymous feature doesn't scramble the numbers making quite a bit more pseudo-anonymous...

This was not from a vaccine trial but a time period in which millions of doses were administered if I've understood correctly.

So, I believe that we have data taken from the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) of a group of 42086 vaccinated people.

During a time of 3 month (December 1, 2020 through Feb 28, 2021) 1223 (2.9%) of them died.

The report does not specify the cause of the deaths.

The report is not saying that 1,223 people died because of the vaccine. It's saying that 1,223 people died after getting the vaccine.

2.9% is probably way too high for a predicted natural death of these people according to the calculations I did with the help of ChatGPT 4.

Here's someones longer explanation:

Whoever wrote this article did an atrocious job of interpreting the data in the Pfizer documents. Here is a list of issues I’ve found so far:

1. The article claims that the documents Pfizer released reported that 1,200 people died during the trials. Here is a link to the document they are referencing (unsurprisingly, the article doesn’t link the actual document, but instead links to the full data dump with no info on which document they got their screenshots/stats from):

https://wr.perma-archives.org/public/6w69-9wft/im_/https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/5.3.6-postmarketing-experience.pdf

From page 7: “This document provides an integrated analysis of the cumulative post-authorization safety data, including U.S. and foreign post-authorization adverse event reports received through 28 February 2021.”

Post authorization adverse event reports mean adverse events (i.e. VAERs like reports) that occurred between Dec 01 2020 and Feb 28 2021 (90 days not 28 days).

So already the title is grossly wrong since the reported events didn’t occur during the trials and the duration is incorrect.

1. Adverse event reports just mean an adverse event (illness, pain, injury, death) happened during that timeframe. It does not mean the vaccine caused the adverse event. In order to infer causality, you would need to (at bare minimum) compare the rates of these adverse events to a similar population that did not receive the vaccine.

In the US alone (dataset contained globally reported adverse events) there were 75,000,000 vaccines administered by Feb 28 2021. I’ll be conservative and estimate 10,000,000 were from Pfizer (super low estimate).

The US annual all cause mortality rate is 1027 deaths / 100,000 people per year. Divide that by 12 and you get 85 deaths / 100,000 per month. That means in 3 months we would expect 85*3 = 255 deaths / 100,000 for a 3 month period.

If you take the 10,000,000 people given a Pfizer vaccine and apply the all cause mortality rate:

10,000,000*255/100,000 = 25,500

You would expect to see ~25,500 deaths in a randomly selected unvaccinated population, which is significantly more than the 1200 reported deaths from the report. This is likely due to the fact that only a subset of adverse events actually get reported. So even if 20 times more people died than was reported, that would be the baseline. You can’t begin consider attributing deaths to the vaccine until you’re exceeding that baseline.

Overall, this article is extremely disingenuous and is misrepresenting what is in the reports released by Pfizer.

Italian Health Minister Gave Orders To Conceal Vaccination Deaths Now Under Investigation For Murder

Italian Health Minister Gave Orders To Conceal Vaccination Deaths Now Under...

THE BIG COVER UP: VACCINE MURDER VICTIMS PART 19

Pfizer’s Pfrankenstein Proteins were injected into billions of people

By Rhoda Wilson on February 8, 2024

Pfizer’s mRNA covid-19 injections instruct cells to produce additional “off-target” proteins that could pose significant health risks.

The finding was revealed by a team of UK researchers, who found a “glitch” occurred due to the way the covid-19 injections were genetically modified.

According to the study, off-target cellular immune responses occur in 25% to 33% of those who have received Pfizer’s covid-19 injection.

The “Pfrankenstein” proteins could potentially lead to health problems, including autoimmune conditions or endocrine disruption.

Pfizer’s Pfrankenstein proteins should have been detected and reduced or eliminated long before mRNA covid-19 injections were given to millions of people.*

[*Note: Dr. Joseph Mercola writes of mRNA injections given to “millions of people,” which may be the case in the USA. Worldwide, this could potentially be billions of people. As of 3 May 2021, Pfizer had shipped around 430 million Comirnaty doses to 91 countries and territories around the globe. A spokesman said Pfizer was confident it could “deliver 2.5 billion vaccines in 2021” and “manufacture at least 3 billion doses in 2022.” However, based on the contracts inked as of mid-April 2021, Pfizer expected to deliver roughly 1.6 billion doses in 2021. Read more HERE.]