People who took the jab - They've been warned by Christ

Here's the DGTV version.
Please let me know if it is censored as well, please.

Bullet Points: For those who DIDN'T take the JAB

1 Like

It is believed to be a BitChute/country censorship thing rather than in connection with us. The word "vaccine" has been transformed into a hate word by the satanists in this world.

1 Like

not censored

Good.
You may be in a different country than Ayesa, though.
The word "Jab" seems to be off their radar at present.

1 Like

Works fine now, many thanks. Can now be seen without problems in Assyria :slightly_smiling_face:

Good.
You're welcome.

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

STU PETERS - DIED SUDDENLY OFFICIAL TRAILOR

1 Like

Deaths of this nature were unheard of before the CV-vax.

18-Year-Old Varsity High School Cheerleader Dies Suddenly due to Blood Clot

A senior cheerleader at North Little Rock High School, Victoria Moody,18, passed away unexpectedly on Sunday, Fox16 reported.

Moody’s older sister, Brooke McCarty, claims that her sibling was in good health up until Sunday night, when their father, Brian Moody, took her to the hospital saying that she wasn’t feeling well.

According to her sister, Victoria’s untimely death was caused by a pulmonary embolism.

“She apparently had a pulmonary embolism that was just too far advanced to stop it,” said McCarthy.

1 Like

Bodybuilder Doug Brignole died less than 1 week after he got the new bivalent booster shot

Doug Brignole offered his life as a test of vaccine safety. He said if he died, the vaccines are unsafe. He died <1 week after getting the new bivalent booster.

Have you ever wondered why nobody is talking about the date when Doug Brignole was last vaccinated? Many people know the exact date, but they refuse to disclose this. I know because I talked to his girlfriend. She clammed up when I broached the subject and won’t talk to me anymore. Now I know why.

I just found out today from someone else who knew Doug.

Here’s what I learned:

Doug was vaccinated with the latest booster less than a week before he died.

That’s why nobody is saying anything. His girlfriend knows the exact date. She’s chosen to remain silent. Why?

The Doug Brignole test case challenge

Here’s the full story on Doug’s vaccine challenge which is summarized by this tweet:

Doug said it all: WE WERE RIGHT . THE VACCINE KILLS PEOPLE.

Out of respect for Doug, people should now admit that they were misled so that other people can benefit by avoiding the government fear mongers.

Also, as I mentioned in my previous article, when someone who was recently vaccinated with the COVID vaccine dies suddenly like this, it’s at least 50X more likely it was from the vaccine that is the cause (see item #8) unless proven otherwise.

Isn’t it funny how there is never an autopsy in any of these sudden deaths where the vaccine is ruled out? There is only one pathologist in the entire US who is running these tests on people who died suddenly (Ryan Cole) and he’s implicated the vaccine in 100% of the cases he’s examined so far.

Summary

We were right. The vaccine kills people.

P.S. I updated my article about Parliament looking into the safety of the vaccine by adding what happened after Dr. Aseem Malhotra testified in Parliament. Have a look at the new additions. It’s really stunning. The new additions are at the start of the article and it’s well worth taking a look.