đź‘‘ On This Day: 25 December 1950

How I took the British Coronation Stone

The first three overturns were:
1. From Judah/Pharez in Jerusalem to Judah/Zarah (of the “Red Hand” – Genesis 38:28-30) at Tara, County Royal Meath, Ireland, c. 588-583 B.C.
2. From Tara to Scotland and Fergus the Great, c. 500 A.D.
3. From Scotland to England, with Edward “Longshanks”, in 1296 A.D.
4. The fourth overturn began on 25/12/50 (Christ-mas day) when Ian Hamilton and friends kindly removed the Stone of Destiny from Westminster Abbey and took it from David, who was from both the Judah line of David (Gen. 49:10) and also was called prince David, who had become king Edward the 8th and outlived his stand-in – George the 6th, fulfilling, exactly, Christ’s own prophecy to his Apostle John in His Revelation to John:

Revelation 30:16 ...I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the communities. I am the root (source) and the successor of David (Ezekiel 21:27), [and] the bright and Morning Star.
It is impossible for the Stone that was taken to England by Edward “Longshanks” the First not to have been the real Stone of Destiny because God says so in His Prophecy to Ezekiel and that same Stone was taken by Ian Hamilton and friends also in fulfillment of Christ’s own prophecy in Revelation 22:16, quoted above, in order to prevent Elizabeth from being crowned on the REAL Stone of Destiny, after 22/4/48 (the “Fig Tree” date – the founding of the Jewish state in the Middle East), in fulfillment of that prophecy.

https://defending-gibraltar.net/t/it-is-prophesied-that-the-fake-queen-will-be-dethroned-and-replaced-by-the-king-of-kings

2 Likes