Omicron is Not Normal – Everything suggests this variant was leaked from a laboratory engaged in gain-of-function research

[Of course it's NOT NORMAL. It's caused by the Covid jabs.]

Omicron is not normal. No immediate progenitors are known; its closest relatives are viruses last seen in early- to mid-2020. The orthodox explanation for this awkward fact, is that it has spent the last 18 months lurking “in a geography with poor genomic surveillance … or … in a chronically infected individual.” The simpler explanation is that it leaked from a laboratory.

As el gato malo and others have indicated, evidence is strong that Omicron circulates preferentially in the vaccinated. In all likelihood, it is the result of gain-of-function research, in which SARS-2 was passaged repeatedly through convalescent or vaccinated plasma, in the hopes of helping the virus evade acquired immunity. The purpose of this research would be to anticipate future immune-escape variants that vaccines might target.

Omicron carries a series of highly unlikely and suspicious mutations in its spike protein. It is hard to imagine that these mutations can have arisen via natural processes, because all but one of them are nonsynonymous – that is, they code for different amino acid sequences. Starkly mutated variants favoured by natural selection should have a great many meaningless synonymous mutations as well.

Continued at link.

6 Likes

Omicron is not normal. Normal is like a needle in a haystack nowadays. I read an article yesterday that said Dr. Robert Malone was suspended from Twitter: Twitter suspends Dr. Robert Malone, 'inventor' of mRNA vaccines and COVID-19 vaccine skeptic - TheBlaze

After searching for recent articles / posts by him that preceded the suspension and looking for a cause, I found an outstanding one by him about Omicron. If I understood him correctly, he says Omicron is a new variant (understood) and highly contagious (aerosolized), but is mild as far as symptoms (agreed), and subsequently allows the body to naturally develop immunity to coronaviruses; thus, is behaving like a vaccine (acts similarly to a live attenuated virus vaccine). Dr. Malone is not anti-vaccine, but has spoken-out against the Covid-19 vax and its dangers.

Here is the article dated December 21, 2021 (10 days ago):

1 Like