NOT MY KING - PROTEST CHARLES

Royal Family website down as Russian hacking group takes responsibility for attack

The group’s leader, known as Killmilk, posted about the seemingly successful cyber “attack” at 10.23am on Sunday morning.

Russian hackers downed the Royal Family website following a cyber attack. Killnet, a pro-Kremlin hacking organisation, unveiled a cryptic and bizarre message after the website went down.

The group’s leader, known as Killmilk, posted about the seemingly successful cyber “attack” at 10.23am this morning. They added that the take down was an “attack on paedophiles”.

Unwittingly? also innocently? I don't think so.

EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: King Charles might resort to a medicinal whisky as he awaits the first segment of the BBC's Jimmy Savile biopic

King Charles might resort to a medicinal Laphroaig as he awaits the first segment of the BBC's Jimmy Savile biopic The Reckoning on Monday.

The BBC has said Savile used his connections with the Royal Family and other institutions to conceal his crimes.

Unwittingly Charles used Savile as an adviser on handling the media and as a marriage counsellor when his relationship with Diana hit the rocks.

He also innocently used him as a guide to 'ordinary' people, even going with Savile as he collected his old age pension.

My mole whispers that appearances of the King are minimal with a brief scene alongside Diana at a hospital opening.

But HM surely regrets sending Savile Cuban cigars and gold cufflinks to mark his 80th birthday with the note, 'Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country, Jimmy. This is to go some way to thanking you for that.'

23andMe hacker leaks 4 million stolen DNA profiles from customers with British ancestry in fury at UK's support for Israel - and claims the data includes 'Royal Family' members

• Hacker released the data on Tuesday citing anger at Israel and its supporters
  • Claimed stolen DNA profiles include 'wealthy families' and even 'the royal family'
  • Experts call the breach puzzling as to means, motive and responsibility

A hacker has released millions of additional genetic profiles stolen from DNA testing firm 23andMe, claiming that the leaked dataset includes members of the Royal Family and other notables with British ancestry.

The hacker using the moniker 'Golem' on Tuesday published the genetic profiles on the cybercrime marketplace BreachForums, citing anger at Israel and its supporters as a motive for the leak.

The dataset includes four million 23andMe customers who have ancestry in Great Britain, Golem claimed, saying the genetic profiles include 'wealthy families serving Zionism' and 'the wealthiest people living in the US and Western Europe.'

'There are samples from hundreds of families, including the royal family, Rothschilds, Rockefellers and more,' the hacker added, referring to the wealthy European and American families, respectively.

King Charles in 'danger of disappearing completely' as he's 'struggling to connect'

EXCLUSIVE: King Charles has "never been able to connect in the way that his mother connected", claims one royal author.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1828083/king-charles-queen-elizabeth-prince-william-kate-middleton-royal-family

King Charles 'looking grumpy' ahead of coronation ceremony

King Charles is in "danger of disappearing completely" as he's "struggling to connect" with the British public, one royal author claims.

The withering assessment comes after the King's historic coronation in May.

In an all too rare show of unity, the nation came together to celebrate Charles' crowning at Westminster Abbey - a ceremony steeped in ancient ritual and brimming with bling at a time when the monarchy is striving to remain relevant in a fractured modern Britain.

That brief spell of optimism has now been replaced with a sense of indifference about the King's reign, or at least it has in the eyes of royal author Clive Irving.

In an exclusive interview with Daily Express US, the author of The Last Queen and royal columnist at The Daily Beast painted an altogether bleak picture of the current state of affairs.

South Africans Protest Against Dutch Royals - Is King Charles Next? + Middleton Family Money Woes

South Africans Protest Against Dutch Royals - Is Charles the Pretender Next?

KING CHARLES III AND THE KINGDOM HE SERVES EXPOSED!!!

In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth proves that the newly crowned King Charles III is not interested in advancing the Kingdom of God but he is in fact doing the exact opposite by promoting a doctrine that is in direct contrast to the teachings of the Gospel which he swore an oath to uphold.

[CHARLES The PRETENDER AND THE KINGDOM HE SERVES EXPOSED!!!]

CHARLES The PRETENDER AND THE KINGDOM HE SERVES EXPOSED!!!

AN OPEN LETTER TO CHARLES

Reporting: Richard Vobes. Source title: An open letter to the King. Video cover message: Your Majesty, a letter for you ...

A more accurate title could be stated as: An open letter to an unLawful king Charles. The problem I see with the letter presented by Richard Vobes is that Charles is foremost acknowledged as His Majesty and a Lawful king (neither of which Charles is). Charles is a fraud with a long list of crimes against Great Britain and humanity. Adultery is unLawful under God's Laws whilst Diana implicated him in planning her death before her fatal car crash. What will it take to get Windsor-Royalists to wake-up? And what about Charles' associations with Jimmy Savile? The list of crimes is big. Nevertheless, the letter brings attention to the many crimes against the people.

Not My King​:bangbang::rage:

FRAUDULENT CHARLES SPEAKING AT THE UNITED NATIONS' COP28 WORLD CLIMATE ACTION SUMMIT

"How can those which have a perverse impact [on the Net Zero transition] be eliminated with all due speed?"

King Charles flies home for emergency talks with Prince William over Harry and Meghan

Aides will gather to create a battle plan on how to counter the potentially damaging fall-out from the publication of Endgame.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1841644/king-charles-emergency-talks-harry-megan

King Charles, who flew back to the UK after several days attending the COP28 environment summit in Dubai, is understood to be taking public concern surrounding the book “very seriously” and is worried of the damage it could cause to the Royal brand worldwide.

Astra & Terra Carta. Prince Charles king of the World & the Universe ? & annointed king of Israel ?

Astra & Terra Carta. Prince Charles king of the World & the Universe...

King Charles unveils Climate Clock with London Mayor Sadiq Khan

King Charles Faces Calls to Hand Crown to Prince William

Sixteen months after becoming king, the abdication of Queen Margrethe II of Denmark has prompted British news outlets to discuss whether he will step down, paving the way for King William and Queen Catherine.

Is this a coincidence or pure convenience to remove them both from the public eye for foreseeable & everything that’s about to go down?

https://twitter.com/BGatesIsaPyscho/status/1747903594383212975

Royal Family in Hospital

Both King Charles & Princess of Wales Kate Middleton have been admitted to hospital within a day of each other.

God is moving on TheHouse of Windsor.

King Charles diagnosed with cancer, Buckingham Palace says

Palace says it's not related to his recent treatment for a benign prostate condition

King Charles III has been diagnosed with a form of cancer and has begun treatment, Buckingham Palace said Monday. Less than 18 months into his reign, he will suspend public duties but will continue with state business, and won't be handing over his constitutional roles as head of state.

The palace said the cancer is not related to the King's recent treatment for a benign prostate condition. It did not say what form of cancer the 75-year-old monarch has.

The palace said "a separate issue of concern was noted" during Charles's treatment for an enlarged prostate last month.

"Diagnostic tests have identified a form of cancer," it said.

KING CHARLES AND CLOSE FRIENDS RAPED CHILDREN | TPV

My account traces the abuses at Aldenham all the way back to the British Crown, and to the alleged 'king', Charles. It is the so-called 'Royal' Family who sits at the apex of the Aldenham School pedophile-ring.

School of Fools

https://vo.lc/School-Of-Fools-Aldenham.html

It is well known that alcohol is the most dangerous recreational drug in the world. Alcohol exceeds even heroin or cocaine in its ability to destroy lives and communities. What would happen, then, if a beer company chose to establish and run a school?

For me, the question is not a hypothetical one, because I went to such a school. My school, Aldenham, was run by the self-pronounced 'Worshipful Company of Brewers'. The consequence of allowing depraved drug-dealers from a local-brewery to build an educational system was predictable: The students at Aldenham, my 'elite' British boarding school, were routinely beaten; harassed; raped; and driven to suicide.

Aldenham School

It has taken me years to undo the damage done by Aldenham, a school that makes most prisons seem comparatively luxurious. It is only now, with the jailing of one of my teachers for the rape of a student, and the discovery of concrete evidence against at least two other teachers, that I am able to write this account. I hope it will be sufficient to shut Aldenham down forever.

My account traces the abuses at Aldenham all the way back to the British Crown, and to the alleged 'king', Charles. It is the so-called 'Royal' Family who sits at the apex of the Aldenham School pedophile-ring.

Our collective struggle, as a society, to accept the crown's utter depravity, in the wake of the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, is holding humanity back from our next stage of evolution.

If we are to, collectively, dethrone these thugs in gold-hats who seem unable to resist raping anything that smells like a child, we must read and accept accounts from survivors like myself. Even if those accounts are difficult, and disturbing, to accept.

Full Article

THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF THE 'ROYAL FAMILY' | RICHARD VOBES

How much do we believe the official narrative is true? Richard Vobes is very hopeful.

1 Like

Charles the Pretender and Close Friends Raped 'Hundreds of Children' - Explosive New Testimony

Charles the Pretender and Close Friends Raped 'Hundreds of Children' -.